♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aefanoc

Hi everyone! I swear if I didn't know those wrap up pics were for a drama wrap up party, I would think it might be a low- key engagement party with friends and family. One can easily pinpoint the couple.. I mean just look at these 2! How is it that these pics were only celebrating working together? Yes everyone I am exhibiting signs of post AE missing the drama syndrome.. Ok PDJ and SW -- just like in the drama -- I will look at the stars tonight and make lots of wishes..

Hi All,

Wow I just knew there is this thread.
Well watching Angel Eyes, besides loving the story line, I also love this couple who have eye smile.

I do hope they become off screen couple as they match each other well.

[PHOTO] ANGEL EYES' PRESS CONFERENCE
CREDIT TO : http://blog.naver.com/cerez/220043544983
Just to comment on this photo, did you notice the leg of GHS here in this photo?
Girls when they like or closer to the guy, you can see her legs to be closer to the person he is comfortable and prefer to be friend or just like to be close to. which is the opposite of if you don't like the guy, the guys who played sorry I forgot his name JW , see how there is a space in between GHS legs to him while look at the legs of GHS and LSY very close. just an observation, girls unconciously do that, it's the guys who notices it my boyfriend mentioned it to me. kekeke, I am wanjo shipper.
CIMG4558_zps6a8f485a.jpg
CIMG4559_zpsc43b7697.jpg

look here a frontal view:
CIMG4574_zpsaa22af42.jpg

And here LSY and the rest of the guys are looking at GHS's legs: 
CIMG4571_zps78867c15.jpg

Hi wanjoo lovers..hmm this thread is quiet than AE thread. I love Wanjoo/LSY/GHS OTP. I heard and read news about their relation with NSM. But still love this couple though. Their chemistry is amazing!! Just love to see they're together on screen or off screen. 
QUE SERA SERA like people say...we'll never know what will happen in the future. So for this time being just support this OTP kekeke...But if they're meant to be together, I hope we'll find out when they decide to marry each other. Because I'm worry that they'll get bashed or hated by anti fans or anyone who doesn't like to see they're together.
Just look at the press conferences, limited bts and running man, it's hard to ignore this couple heheheh...although they might be just friends but it's hard not to ship them...( I've tried not to ship anymore, although my other ships ( Eugene and his husband were a successful shipping kekeke, GY and YEH still no news).
I just made recaps from running man. Guess they're not posted here yet right? Miss them :(
WANJOO10.jpg
WANJOO2.jpg

WANJOO3.jpg

WANJOO4.jpg
WANJOO5.jpg

WANJOO6.jpg

WANJOO8.jpg

WANJOO1.jpg

WANJOO9.jpg

WANJOO7.jpg

LSY's such a sweetheart! He worried about GHS who was in the last position and had to compete with Joong Kook. He tried to run faster hoping that GHS will have more time before JK could catch up.
It's hard not to love this charming guy hehehehe...
:\"> :x
:x

Guest daneeollie

I notice it too..LSY open his legs too wide wether GHS seat in a very neat way :))

Pray the best for them because GHS is such a shy person outside the film set area ;)

Guest raraluv

I noticed that too..LSY's legs attracted to GHS's legs? LOL.. In the presscon WANJOO looked lost in their own world..Hehe..the rest of the casts were wearing black looking more like bodyguards to this OTP.. :D In RM most of the time they were standing next to each other...like there was a magnet keeping them together...during the opening, their turns to run, sitting together when the 1st challenge finished, etc & at the ending too.. Actions speak louder than words they said.. Anyway wishing all the Muslim shippers Happy Fasting..Ramadhan Kareem..

raraluv

said: I noticed that too..LSY's legs attracted to GHS's legs? LOL.. In the presscon WANJOO looked lost in their own world..Hehe..the rest of the casts were wearing black looking more like bodyguards to this OTP..

:DIn RM most of the time they were standing next to each other...like there was a magnet keeping them together...during the opening, their turns to run, sitting together when the 1st challenge finished, etc & at the ending too.

. Actions speak louder than words they said.. Anyway wishing all the Muslim shippers Happy Fasting..Ramadhan Kareem..

Anneong WanJu's Angels,
Alright I'll admit it, I was little bit shaken seeing LSY with another leading lady with his new Movie Santa Barbara...
He's so gorgeous yesterday that I was jealous for our Sowanie, Kkkk
Sharing U all with Wanju's Hottt kisses on AE's... Ciao!
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=20540&page=1

Guest loveyoonsun

hi there, i've been silent lurker here since AE started but i have no courage to showed up because i realize that my english not good at all but after i read all your post in this thread and AE thread and look after all your gif, picture, and sometimes your sixth sense about them, i cann't handle my shipper heart X_X it's hard to not ship them you know, eventhough some of you said that they cann't be together because NSM but who knows 8-> i think all i can do now is pray that they will be together soon or later, kekeke... their chemistry is real for me even their drama is over two weeks ago but wanjoo syndrome still haunting me :D

Guest raraluv

@loveyoonsun‌ - Annyeong..welcome to the thread..I'm glad you finally decided to write on this thread...it's ok..my English is not perfect either..as long as we can understand what we want to say about WanJoo that's good enough..

Guest loveyoonsun

@loveyoonsun‌ - Annyeong..welcome to the thread..I'm glad you finally decided to write on this thread...it's ok..my English is not perfect either..as long as we can understand what we want to say about WanJoo that's good enough..

@raraluv, Thank you for your warm welcome, I hope that I will see more pictures, gifs, videos, etc of wanjoo moments, miss them so much

Archived