♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can any two people look so darn good together? How can we get all fluttery looking at them? And if we do get all fluttery just looking at the screen at them, how then can they not be even a tiny bit moved ...
by themselves as sweet, loving, huggy, romantic WanJu? by the script and lines that writernim so masterfully crafted? and ...by the filming direction that PDnim so skillfully directed? I mean those two kisses are just out-of-this-world awesome!Hmmm ... ;)) :-?

If we could, we would delete all odds and obstacles in your way and ensure you two stay together and be all-cuddly-loving all-the-time! And we would make you fall for each other not just in reel, but in real life too...kekeke
WanJu FIGHTING! YoonSun FIGHTING!

7be1e728jw1egci7t5nluj20go0f076d.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci6y5wubj20go0gbwh0.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci728aysj20fu0go0va.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci76l1drj20gg0gogor.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci7apccwj20go0g2di5.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci7fbelxj20fx0goq4x.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci7iml8lj20go0fpwh5.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci7ky2daj20go0g2mz7.jpg
7be1e728jw1egci7q4e2uj20gf0goq5t.jpg
CR: AE weibo
PS: Sorry mods, couldn't get spoilers to work right.

OMG...that gif is perfectly ZOOM !!!  =))  =))
Okay gals, let's guess the BTS pic where LSY touched GHS's hair.....is that real or 'reel' ?? kkekekkekeIt's still a mystery so far...Do you better want to find the scene in upcoming episode or not?

AE Baidu Bar has a 'topic level' that is all about WanJu OTP. 
class="core_title_txt " title="★Angel eyes★【盖楼】天使情侣cp楼" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"★Angel eyes★【盖楼】天使情侣cp楼

Click on the link above if you want to see/read about it. The pages are added on daily, and it builds up like a 'tall building'. Just looking at the pics would be awesome enough :)

I decided to post steaming sizzling hot kissing gif on this thread !! All gifs credit to fally AE baiduqq4rac.gif
ok i am too shy to watch this scene.. XD

you guys prefer tender kiss?2u542vr.gif

Doon Joo oh i mean Sang Yoon wanting for more kiss?

10z1o1t.gif

Guest daneeollie

Huwoooo...thats sooo hawt #tenderbutsteamykiss

I dont think I can handle it while watching that eps :D :D

Archived