♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

image  image
Cr: yblo
Awesome Sad WanJu Moment in Ep 6:
When DJ brings SW, at her request, to 'meet' her second mom at the columbarian. SW, who up until then did not know what happened to uri best mom JH. If any actor can cry well and still look just as beautiful, it is HER:GHS! 

image  image
Cr: punyeddah
Awesome Touching WanJu Moment in Ep 6:
When SW closes her eyes and tries to verify DP is DJ by touching and feeling his face and hands, which was exactly what she did 12 years ago when she was blind.

image  image Cr: shura

Awesome Happy WanJu Moment in Ep 6:Tug-Hug embrace, followed by truthful confession in slow-mo is (to me) THE BEST, or one of the BEST OTP moments I have seen! Daebak! 
All these are my best WanJu Moments from Ep 6!!! So much has been said and raved about by @all, I am still gonna rave on more...Ep 6 is Daebak! WanJu chemi-couple is Jjang! Yet, something tells me writernim, PDnim and WanJu couple have even more, even better and sadder emotional takes in store in the coming eps. Can't wait! 
PS: Reposted here from AE thread :)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel a bit sad about the Nam Sang Mi connection :( I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

@yoochun95 I also feel that way. The butterflies in my stomach fly free whenever they are onscreen together.

I really do hope WanJoo repeat their bungee jump! It will be so awesome!

I feel a bit sad about the Nam Sang Mi connection

:(

I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

@yoochun95 I also feel that way. The butterflies in my stomach fly free whenever they are onscreen together.

LSY & Ghs might scout you if they heard the idea about the bungee jumping.

>:)

illay said:

I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

Awwww :( WHY!!??? :(( There goes that hoping maybe it'll happen for reals...oh man...guess it'll just be onscreen :|

Guest zhasky

i love the way dong joo pull soo wan for an embrace... it is so nice and so sweet... it makes my heart melt.....  :\">

Guest TinaW

omfg- when i first saw that photo on post 1 i immediately though of the face swap some fans made 
can't wait for saturday! more wanju momentsi need the dylan effect to keep my studying 

Continue to sail the WanJoo ship regardless of what the future brings, as life is unpredictable. Who knows what should happen in the future? Let's enjoy the WanJoo moments now the best we can in Angel Eyes. :)

I hope this couple will get a new CF together with 5 years contract  ;)) so we can keep seeing them for the next 5 years..maybe that potato stew advertisement hehe

I agree wholeheartedly, but instead of 5 make it 10 years or better yet until whenever they retire :D

Guest OliviaH

somebody must slap me in the face after AE final episode just to wake me up for my wish is to read news saying "LSY-GHS going from reel to real couple: netizens are happy with the couple and wish them all the best". 

:-/ 8-> #-o :((

Hi everyone...

I was abt to ask if anyone has initiate this couple thread in shipper paradise and here it is.... Thank you :D

Really love the chemistry between SW & DJ... Really heart fluttering. Tbh I was once doubt if the masculine, mature look LSY wud match the young, porcelain like GHS but they prove they are very compatible. Seems to me GHS find her mate of the same level... Honestly tho I like GHS with some of her co stars, I never ship her with any of her main leading man, until now...their chemistry on & offscreen are explosive...

Tho KJS has more skinship with GHS, I cant really feel the chemistry but with LSY, they only have look at each other & when the director shout cut, she turn away shyly...that does it for me...GHS actually shy with a guy

a0a04363a4.jpg?x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t
Ha Tinh Nhi said: illay said:

illay said: Demanding for bts too! Ohh..nam sang mi...just to think your name make me upset kekeke....uri wangjoo couple still have chance for real,right? Life must go on :P @anjshin annyong chingu :-h

Guest jillyangelista

hi all WanJoo/YoonSun shippers i'm new here  :-h sorry my english not good but i would like to join and spazzing about WanJoo :D love their chemistry hope we can see lovey dovey scene from next episode and of course waiting for the KISS and more BTS for our WanJoo  :-\" :-\" :\"> :\">
love this pic their stare woooaaaaa :x :x :x
<!--url{0}-->
fbb23a292df5e0fe9f7f3aa95e6034a85fdf725bfbb23a292df5e0fe9f7f3aa95e6034a85fdf725b

cr : to the owner

Guest daneeollie

Whoa, what an old news for me about nam sang mi ???
but after take a look at the picture of LSY & NSM in the past drama, I see that her ex BF has the same smile with GHS! I have to take a  look again at the pictures to check it out! Really...

Archived