♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

Annyeong WanJuers or YoonSunnies ....:)
Sorry guys, haven't been posting in this OTP thread for a while....Hmm....this OTP thread is moving rather slowly...MORE POWER TO IT and to US ALL! Whether you are shipping or not, as long as you love AE drama and love their chemistry, just post away....JUSEYO :) And the rest as they say, it's QUE SERA SERA :)>-
FYI, there's a WanJu CP storey(baidu goes by storey or level in each baidu bar, like building a multi-level skyscraper...hehe) at AE Baidu. You can reminisce WanJu and AE there too...the photos/vids/etc, And better yet, read and giggle if you understand the language.
LINK: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2977031559?pn=58
AE FIGHTING! WanJu FIGHTING! ANGELS/WANJUERS/YOONSUNNIES FIGHTING! :-h :-t
517a7a2bgw1eh205h6nroj20fa0h6nbv.jpgCR: WHYMASA/AE TAIWAN FORUM

71w8hpm.png sD3uQFL.png
CR: SANRU/AE TAIWAN FORUM

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aefanoc

Someone said here that this thread is moving rather slowly. I agree and I think that's not bad at all. It just means that we are all somewhat cautious and really going by whatever we can see on-screen. I'm thinking that we haven't seen most of what there is to see, however, between these two - just my observation.. ;)

Guest aefanoc

Hi all wanjoo fans! I will post my recent observations/ questions here instead of the other threads so I don't offend anyone --

There is a recent video of LSY being interviewed and asked if he was seeing anyone -- and he said, "these days, I am not." (translated). It's not what he said that was remarkable but he took a very meaningful pause before responding -- with a smile that was quite telling of something I don't know but just had to post here.. Just want to see if anyone else saw that and your thoughts on it.

Guest luvitgoo

Hello! This is my first time to ship a couple,can I join you all hehehe:D. I'd watch GHS with her leading man in her other drama but I don't know about LSY haven't watch his other drama except angel eye ,never felt this before like I do with GHS /LSY, the chemistry between them are surperb like magic felt in love after watching angel eye ep 3 ooh no now I miss them:(

@aefanoc‌ yes yes I saw it too and the audiences are laughing after that he answered back 'you're not going to believe me rite ' .....kekeke

:D

Guest aefanoc

@luvitgoo‌ - welcome! Yes this is my first time to join a shipping thread, like you. I have to confess that while I enjoyed watching them in AE (and of course whatever bts we can get as it's so limited these days), I am not a serious shipper -- I just really enjoy discussing about some of the nuances/ interesting interactions that I see in the drama or interviews before and after the drama between these 2. It's fun, don't you think? If they end up becoming a real couple, then awesome! If not, we will always have Angel Eyes.

So you saw that video with LSY right? He paused and there was something in his eyes, smile, the way he responded that made my heart flutter. I can't explain..sorry, you all may have to watch the video of his SB movie promotion.

Guest luvitgoo

@aefanoc‌ ya u are rite about his eyes

and smile that telling a different massage even though he answered sound convincing 'these days l am not'. Haha I could b wrong, don't know how to express in words how I feel.

Guest loveyoonsun

luvitgoo said: @aefanoc‌ ya u are rite about his eyes and smile that telling a different massage even though he answered sound convincing 'these days l am not'. Haha I could b wrong, don't know how to express in words how I feel.

Guest aefanoc

One more comment - did you all see LSY's recent pics at the airport en route to his fan meet in Japan? He is wearing a "P" or pittsburgh baseball team hat, the park dong joo backpack and park dong joo shoes! Well - they may actually be his own stuff but oh how it reminded me of his scene with SW at the airport. Really LSY?! Some of us are trying very hard to move on from AE!! What to do when we see these pics... :-/ :\"> /:)

Guest akoito

My very first time to read this WanJoo thread... it kept me smiling on every comment I read.. I am 3 yrs silent fan of GHS... just love to read news about her..LSY & GHS have a good chemistry together they are both good looking..

Guest akoito

akoito said: My very first time to read this WanJoo thread... it kept me smiling on every comment I read.. I am 3 yrs silent fan of GHS... just love to read news about her..LSY & GHS have a good chemistry together they are both good looking..

Guest aefanoc

Hi fellow wanjoo or yoonsun fans.. just checking in - as a newbie to kdrama, I have recently learned that there are numerous shipper threads out there and I have recently lurked in some of them -- only to discover wow - a whole new world!

All of them have their own evidences - couple items they call them, which is apparently a "must" for kcouples (celebs and non-celebs alike). Honestly, fascinating!

It got me thinking though about our wanjoo/ yoonsun. And I thought, huh- I don't think there are any of those that I have seen between the two.

So my question (from a newbie to all of you expert fans out there): does the lack of "couple items" mean anything?

In korean entertainment, accessories especially in Kpop is inevitable not to be the same sometimes because it's readily available to them by sponsors, now our wanjoo couple, I think lack of couple items can be due to both are not fund of accessorizing, GHS , I known her for being very simple yet elegant, that's what I love about her, and I think LSY is the same too. 
Lets just wait for them, both are busy with their work. I still believe being away from each other can also mean, hearts can also miss each other so much.

Guest aefanoc

Thanks @newyorkcitygirl‌ ! I agree - absence makes the heart grow fonder. I would be missing LSY's hugs and kisses and of course his dimples - if I was GHS :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my first time posting here that I don't quite understand the meaning of shippers? :-/ But because I so truly loved and enjoyed watch GHS/LSY, :x  I wanted to be part of supporting them in any way. =D> The chemistry is truly there. :x  They connected without even having to say a word.  Just starring at each others eyes says it all.  :x  GHS eyes, OMG, as they zoom in, she has those dark beautiful big eyes.  ;;) Thank you for such an awesome melodrama!! L-)  Looking forward to seeing more of them.   :D

Guest aefanoc

@TeriC‌ -- "They connected without even having to say a word." I agree! I don't know if LSY or GHS watched AE in its entirety. If they did, I wonder if they saw what we saw... :x this magnetic connection...

Archived