[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

5 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I already tried, but he's too smart for that trick.  He told me not to test his threshold and asked me if I knew what it was.  I had to admit; it's Wen Nuan/Li Mo.  :tongue: 

Nahhh i'm not crazy like YX or the princess to test his threshold and harm WN/Limo. I'll just have to be by his side and change his threshold. You don't think I can do it?? Li mo might be a tough competitor but I can easily knock off WN...lol she is too innocent. 

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

He will.  He'll even cradle you in his arms and fetch water for you.  But that's about it.  :lol:

Are you saying that he will be with me only in my death bed??? Then when I die I should take him with me...so that we can at least be together in our afterlife. *Tears out a page from ASG's poison concoction notes* 

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Are you saying that he will be with me only in my death bed??? Then when I die I should take him with me...so that we can at least be together in our afterlife. *Tears out a page from ASG's poison concoction notes* 

Well, you'd asked if he would look at you if you died for him, so.... :tongue: 

Li Mo will just save him with her mind reading skills!  

17 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Well, you'd asked if he would look at you if you died for him, so.... :tongue: 

Li Mo will just save him with her mind reading skills!  

:expressionless:Will have to give some of that poison to Li Mo first then...wait, but if Limo also dies she will come after Cold-blood and separates me from him in our afterlife as well...no no this won't do. Need to devise another plan now....

You guys are cracking me up. ^_^ It takes a special woman to make Coldblood fall in love against his will and against his reason. Notice that he stopped having nightmares after he fell in love with Li Mo. And Li Mo was able to calm him down when they were finally trying to rid his body of the wolf poison and the other deadly poison. :wub: Heck the full moon came and Li Mo was not around yet he didn’t succumb to his wolf poison. 

@USAFarmgirl, thank you for that picture. Gosh, I just love that moment because you  could’ve knocked me down with a feather when I saw that kiss. I was totally unprepared just like Li Mo. That move was quite bold of him because it’s not like they were in a romantic relationship. :wub: I guess he couldn’t help himself and her lips were so close. 

9 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@USAFarmgirl, thank you for that picture. Gosh, I just love that moment because you  could’ve knocked me down with a feather when I saw that kiss. I was totally unprepared just like Li Mo. That move was quite bold of him because it’s not like they were in a romantic relationship. :wub: I guess he couldn’t help himself and her lips were so close. 

I mean it was the only way to keep her warm since she'd sacrificed her vest for him, right????  :wink:  

@celebrianna, I have self-censored my reply to your burning up comment.  :ph34r:  Message me if you really want to know.  Haha.

And I love that scene!!!  I rewatch it all the time.  In addition to the jealousy/disappointment as she started walking away, notice how she brightened immediately when he called after her.  

21 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I have self-censored my reply to your burning up comment

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwXIalpnUwEezJA9jft7Q

Go ahead and say It, we can close our eyes...  LOL:w00t: 

thefour_4811.png  

No doubt they could turn up the heat....  Just saying!!!

The+Four+%2528Hunan+TV+%252C+2015%2529+0  

Me... I'm not as picky as @kokodus 

Any one of them will do!!!!!:blush: Dang what a view....:w00t::tongue: 

@USAFarmgirl, I love your anime type reactions. Thank you for sharing those pictures. I just love the hair piece that Li Mo wears after she’s married to Coldblood. It made me wonder if Coldblood will inherit his adopted father’s estate after he dies. 

I tend to be partial to Coldblood and Heartless simply because their personalities attract me more but I also love Chaser and Iron Fist. I love the brotherhood of all four. :wub:

Argh.  When you have to have to meet a friend for lunch right now, but you sooooo have comments you want to make re: their future and the adopted father....  stay tuned!  LOL.  

And keep the chatter going.  I love that it's popping up as "Hot" on the soompi forums right now.  Haha!

Archived