[Drama 2011-2012] My Daughter, the Flower / Kkot Nim, My Daughter 내 딸 꽃님이 Episode Recaps on p5-6 ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

My Daughter, the Flower24e6a718-9625-4b6e-bd0a-4ad73a06bd13.jpg
Korean Title: 내 딸 꽃님이Romanization: Nae Ddal, Kkot NimAlternative Title: Kkot Nim, My DaughterGenre: Family, Romance, DramaBroadcast Network: SBSBroadcast Period: November 14, 2011 - May 18, 2012Air Time: Monday - Friday 19:20Duration: 131 Episodes
Director: Park Young SooScriptwriter: Park Ye Kyung 

Synopsis
mdtf1.jpg
A touching drama about a mother and a daughter who are not a single drop of blood related. After the passing of her father, Yang Soo Chul, Yang Kkot Nim gets through life with her step mother Jang Soon Ae.

Main Cast
Jin Se Yeon as Yang Kkot Nimjinseyeon.jpg
A cheerful and kind-hearted occupational therapist, Kkot Nim works at a rehabilitation hospital where she meets Goo Sang Hyuk and eventually develops romantic feelings for him.
Jo Min Soo as Jang Soon Aejominsoo.jpg
The demure stepmother of Kkot Nim, Soon Ae struggles to try to improve her strained relationship with her stepdaughter.
Choi Jin Hyuk as Goo Sang Hyukchoijinhyuk.jpg
Known for his dashing good looks, Sang Hyuk is a smart yet cold-hearted young man who falls in love with Kkot Nim.
Park Sang Won as Goo Jae Hoparksangwon.jpg
Owner of a fashion clothing company and self-made businessman, Jae Ho finds himself falling in love with his first love Soon Ae all over again.
Lee Ji  Hoon as Eun Chae Wan
leejihoon.jpg
A stylish and candid young man, Chae Wan is an owner of a coffee shop.
Son Eun Seo as Eun Chae Kyungseoeunsoo.jpg
A young and beautiful lady, Chae Kyung returns to South Korea after her studies in the United States to work as a marketing director of a fashion company.

Extended CastBaek Jong Min as Goo Joon HyukKim Seung Hwan as Joo Yong PilOh Young Shil as Oh Mi SookKim Bo Mi as Joo Hong DanSun Woo Jae Duk as Yang Soo ChulYoon So Jung as Moon Jung OkJung Joo Eun as Yoon Hye JinJung Kyu Soo as Eun Chun ManLee Jong Nam as Heo Young AeLee Yoo Ri (cameo)

Original Sound Track

LinksStreaming: 1 / 2 / 3Music Videos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

SourceDramahavenOnetvasiaOfficial MDTF Site

*To Be Edited*

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mdolphins

Yayyy!!! I am glad to see it is up and running. I look forward to all of the lovely photos, gifs that will be added. :)

Guest mdolphins

I will be waiting patiently for you guys to all add more to this thread. I hope someday we will get to view it with English subs. :)

I found this MV with the OTP, so if you don't mind I will share it with everyone.

Guest mdolphins

@lhjj No problem, I just liked it, especially when he was playing guitar to her...*melt* I was searching to try to buy it and I noticed it also goes by The Red Flower too, I found a DVD cover with that title and underneath it said MDTF. Anyway, holy cow is that drama hard to find, I can usually find anime and foreign stuff on Ebay no problem, but I couldn't find anything for this one. Any luck with legitimate sites to purchase it from? I tried on Ebay and Amazon so far with no luck, Amazon was a joke, the search results were ridiculous.

I am planning to watch this drama over the summer while waiting for FTLY to come out, so I will be spending time on this thread occasionally chatting with all of you. I guess watching this drama without subs will force me to try to learn more Korean.

Whoa I didn't know there wasn't a thread already on this drama in Soompi, so it came as a surprise when I saw this.  ;) Anyway just wanted to show my support for this drama and for anyone contemplating to watch this drama or not, I'd recommend it. I've seen this 3 times - first without subs, then on cable and again on cable as rerun. This was my second drama of Choi JH where I became a fan and my first for JSY. I love both of them here. Not only did I love the main OTP, I love the parents' love story as well. Great job @Ihjj and thanks for starting the thread. Definitely will bring back lots of smiles just as the drama did for me. :D

Guest mdolphins

I stumbled on this promo/news for the drama and cast on YT. Also, welcome @ZarraJae, it is awesome you have already watched it all the way through 3 times. You will probably be able to share a lot of insight with all of us about it...wonderful!!!

@mdolphins I'd be happy to be of service. There used to be a blog where recaps were done for almost every episode for this drama but sadly it has since been removed.  :(  For a start, the MV featured on top comes with the OST. The OST is sung by Jung Suk and titled Can't Stop Loving You. Among the reasons why I love this drama is that the OTP look so good together. I love how he loves her and I love how he is always teasing her. And OMG JSY is so sweet here that despite how her later dramas have failed to please I still continue to love her.

@ZarraJae said: Whoa I didn't know there wasn't a thread already on this drama in Soompi, so it came as a surprise when I saw this.  ;) Anyway just wanted to show my support for this drama and for anyone contemplating to watch this drama or not, I'd recommend it. I've seen this 3 times - first without subs, then on cable and again on cable as rerun. This was my second drama of Choi JH where I became a fan and my first for JSY. I love both of them here. Not only did I love the main OTP, I love the parents' love story as well. Great job @Ihjj and thanks for starting the thread. Definitely will bring back lots of smiles just as the drama did for me. :D

@booha Annyeong. I watched the drama from SBS One which broadcasted both English, Chinese and Malay subs. If I had known the difficulty in getting subs I would have recorded the series. ;) Anyway let me check with my favourite DVD supplier. If he has one, I'll upload it. Fingers crossed!

Guest mdolphins

ZarraJae said: @booha Annyeong. I watched the drama from SBS One which broadcasted both English, Chinese and Malay subs. If I had known the difficulty in getting subs I would have recorded the series. ;) Anyway let me check with my favourite DVD supplier. If he has one, I'll upload it. Fingers crossed!

@ZarraJae said: @booha Annyeong. I watched the drama from SBS One which broadcasted both English, Chinese and Malay subs. If I had known the difficulty in getting subs I would have recorded the series. ;) Anyway let me check with my favourite DVD supplier. If he has one, I'll upload it. Fingers crossed!

ZarraJae said: @booha Annyeong. I watched the drama from SBS One which broadcasted both English, Chinese and Malay subs. If I had known the difficulty in getting subs I would have recorded the series. ;) Anyway let me check with my favourite DVD supplier. If he has one, I'll upload it. Fingers crossed!

Guest kpoparazzi

I heard this drama is really good but it's too bad i can't find it anywhere with English sub.

electricblue said:

Archived