[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

kimnabong said:

why you are all worry about last scene?...he will say "I'm MS ! his little brother, Hiiiii..." she will believe it...nothings gonna change...

I don't think Min Suk will lie to Soo Young. He seems to be the type who prefers being honest. :)

I agree, apart from his secret he has alwas been completely honest with SY about his feelings and all, even about his physical longing for her. He is at a point where he loves her and respects her too much to lie her. From the expression on his face during the last scene, I think he is knows he hurt her perhaps more than JW and is prepared to pay for it and prepared to bear the brunt of her anger and her rejection but also to fight to get her back again. The question is what about the relevation that YA is her sister. This show truly doesn't do anything in half measures!png

oh dear! Yoo Ah is there too? The truth bomb has hit the fan! At the same time! Nice work, drama. All the more reason for SY to reject MS, since it's YA's hubby lee. But I am soooooo sure he'll fight for her too. Kkkkk :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clockwatcher

said: I wonder how good her memory is because when she and the older employee who was wrongly accused of selling info to the competition went to eat with MS, he specifically mentioned that he had a hyung and not a dongsaeng. So I wonder if she will think back to that day if he lies. 

I'm sure he will tell the truth besides she knows it's him,even if he doesn't say it one can see it and he said always he has a hyung not younger brother like he should have,his friends,his personality,his wounds....man my heart broke for both of them,Soo Young face when he saw him standing there ,Yoo Ah face that didn't knew what happened and his friends close by....Min Suk wanted to reveal the truth to her the night he called her and all but she drunk to much and fell asleep while he was in the middle of confessing...i knew she would find out at school based on the hints but it's still hearberaking!
I bet all my money that i don't have that Min Suk won't lie to her and reveal everything...and Soo Young might be dense with many things but that stupid she isin't just as he isin't fake concerning his feelings for her so he won't deny it,more than sure he will beg for her forgivness because he didn't tell her the truth before having a romantic relationship...

and the thing was from the get go that she will be in the lie besides him so she needed to find out
those who knows that the Director has a brother know it but Min Suk always told that he has a hyung not younger brother

I agree with what you said. A hundred percent. I love the turnout of events. This show is awesome.

Guest frenetical

I'm still undecided how I feel about MS and SY together (They're so dang cute, but I could be just as happy seeing them as friends so I guess we'll see. Though I do love me some In Guk), but I am beyond unimpressed with JW. In a lot of ways I do feel sorry for him, he is someone to be pitied, and I know that by the end of the show he will have shed his Father and hopefully live happily with his mom/just be happy himself.

However, after this episode, I can't sympathize with him anymore. That's not how you treat
anyone.

I hope he gets back on track soon, but as far as I'm concerned I hope they don't go the SY JW route unless he really proves himself. (On a shallow note, good lord did Soo Hyuk look amazing this episode).

Also, poor YA :(

All the parents,guardinas had to come to the school to meet the teachers so Soo Young came for Yoo Ah and Min Suk Dad was to come as well because Min Suk told him before he left for school...Soo Young talked with Min Suk when she was at school outside the buidling and him inside that she was going to her lil' sister school in place of Mom...Soo Young felt bad because he came empty handed to the teacher yet Yoo Ah told her it's okay and leave,Yoo Ah even told her if she wants to meet her Lee Husband but i guess they didn't find him...she meet Min Suk friends on the way out of school and this 2 seeing her panicked and came with her till the outside of the school to be sure she doesn't wonder and see Min Suk who was at school...After seeing Soo Young left the school the boys called Min Suk to tell him who they meet in the school seconds ago only to see Soo Young coming back with a present(she went to but for the teacher yet they didn't know) and to tell him her lil sister is at the same school(they didn't know who was the sister)..so while Min Suk was asking who they saw and stuff they meet at the entrace of the school and Yoo Ah came from inside the school happy to see Min Suk calling him Husband and seeing Soo Young and asking why she came back while Soo Young and Min Suk were lookign at each other heartbroken,she knowing who it is and him for knowing she find out his lie
Min Suk indeed lied and all being in all this stupid cover by his hyung but he is not the type to look at her and lie in her face even more when it's clear she knows it...his only mistake was that he didn't have the courage to tell her the truth before or even after they started dating which was like 3 days or less...of course if they weren't in a romantic type eh wouldn't have to tell the truth,why else go unercover and so...i guess the show has a few times when they point the missing chance...he could wanted to come clean the night before this all happned yet she drinked to much and so he couldn't tell her and somehow a little bit maybe happy because he was scared....curious how will they manage from this point on and if Yoo Ah will know as well or remain oblivious

Guest delicatehan

i'm 50/50 sure that MS will tell SY the truth and SY will get mad. then, MS will fight for her again but SY will think about her sister. she loves her sister so much and she knew since the beginning that her sister, YA has been in love with Hubby Lee for a long time #-o

Edited: and! will SY believes MS if he tells her that he is the younger brother. i mean look at his injured face ~_~

@evok I thought like you too....that Minsuk will deny that he is Hyunsuk to Sooyoung but then I agree with @kimnabong too. After few seconds, I also think that Minsuk wont lie to Sooyoung because they have made a promise not to keep secrets from each other. Furthermore, Minsuk loves Sooyoung.

And about the other office couple, I have foreseen the kiss when they were arguing at the staircase....ddaebak! :))

OH. MY. This show takes my breath- my SANITY away!!!!! ~X(   X_X   8-X It is wrong that a part of me is almost relieved that it's finally out?? During this week I swear I felt like walking on thin ice, we all know it was coming and I do believe they'll work this out. Right..? *cries*

Plus @briseis how could you go to Greece next week, when I'm going on my holidays too and planning to run all over the beach trying to get connection to display all your precious screencaps?? lol have fun :-* on the bright side, maybe we'll just lose angst & separation (I wanna see that ALL) and be back right for OTP reconciliation KISSS- :> ;) 

alekaonu said:

@evok I thought like you too....that Minsuk will deny that he is Hyunsuk to Sooyoung but then I agree with @kimnabong too. After few seconds, I also think that Minsuk wont lie to Sooyoung because they have made a promise not to keep secrets from each other. Furthermore, Minsuk loves Sooyoung.

And about the other office couple, I have foreseen the kiss when they were arguing at the staircase....ddaebak! :))

watched episode 9 - my, is so fun to be young and falling in love head over heels... can one love be like that....I envy them...
really enjoyed the dorky couple....but so worried when the truth hits in.  Would love be greater than everything else...

Archived