[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hana's Unique Pictorials Are Unveiled6f37xqz1y3keduztvr9d8084dcpqwz4r.jpg

Recently, actress Lee Hana unveiled the pictorials taken by fashion magazine GRAZIA. 
Under the theme of 'Freedom,' the pictorials focused on showing Lee Hana's unique characteristics. In the photos, Lee Ha Na is in the middle of bush, making various poses and facial expressions.  
In the following interview, Lee Hana said, “I feel thankful for fans who waited for me.” When asked about what she did during her break, Lee answered, “I worked on music. I always wanted to try making a music. I spent most of the time writing lyrics. I wrote about myself.”
Lee Hana also talked about her recently ended drama ‘High School King.’ She mostly mentioned about her fellow actor Seo In Guk, saying, “I was surprised by Seo In Guk from the fact that he doesn’t care about other’s appearance. If I wear weird cloth like this, he would say I look like a European. He makes a lot of compliments and never seems strained at shooting site. He always made a shooting fun.”
Meanwhile, Lee Hana’s full pictorials and interview can be found in September issue of fashion magazine GRAZIA.
Source

@kdramafan43v3r I think that's because before this nomination, Inguk got nominated and won in the Best New Actor category. It's like, his nomination for this year is one step ahead of what his nomination was before. Actually I don't really know about the journey of the Top Excellence nominees in this award event, but perhaps all of them was already got Excellence nomination for their past roles? I'm sure if Inguk hasn't been nominated and won in this award event before this, he would be nominated in the Best New Actor category. Maybe if he win this time, his nomination for his next role will go up for the Top Excellence category. Just my guess.

kdramafan43v3r said: Hmm. is it just me who noticed that the other nominees are supporting actors in their respective dramas and only SIG is the lead actor? His name should be in the Top Excellence Actor coz he's the lead in HSK. Or did they just put his name in the Excellence Actor coz they're biased since he's in a cable drama or on the other hand so that he can win the award hands down?

MonicaB

said:

kdramafan43v3r

said:

Hmm. is it just me who noticed that the other nominees are supporting actors in their respective dramas and only SIG is the lead actor? His name should be in the Top Excellence Actor coz he's the lead in HSK. Or did they just put his name in the Excellence Actor coz they're biased since he's in a cable drama or on the other hand so that he can win the award hands down?

K-Drama Feature: Most Innovative Use of Props in Kiss Scenes

lhn_zps1c25ec93.png

We all love a tastefully done kiss scene in our K-Dramas. We can't live without them, nor would we want to. It's also nice to see that the producers put much effort into making the kiss scene their own by adding creative props, making it much more interesting and memorable than just going straight to sealing the deal. Here are some of the most creative use of props in kiss scenes! 

"Cast Kiss" - 'High School King'

There are many memorable kiss scenes that Seo In Guk and Lee Ha Na share in the drama, 'High School King.' However, this particular cast kiss caught my eyes because it explained their relationship so well.  The younger boyfriend, Seo In Guk, tries to show his masculinity by rejecting her kiss, only to say that "This is something that a guy does," as he holds her close with his cast string.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpGIiz60TY
Read the full article here!
My personal favorite has to be the pull-up bar kiss :\">

@uknowahah  said  K-Drama Feature: Most Innovative Use of Props in Kiss Scenes

This one I definitely agree with. It was wonderfully romantic and unquestionably innovative. It was the second time tvN has surprised me by creating a truly romantic scene with a very mundane prop - it reminded me of SCP's very romantic use of a toilet bowl in AM1994

Archived