[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ituaku & MonicaB: You BOTH are SO AWSEOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help!!! Can't get enough of SIG. :P I will post it at his thread since the clip isn't related to this drama but it's just SO CUTE! :)

Omgosh, I CAN'T find SIG anywhere at the actor/actress thread!!! I hope the MOD don't give me a red flag for posting the below links but I think it's worth a try since it's SO CUTE! Lol I also hope no one has upload these yet. Please let me know guys so I can take them down.

Credit to the uploaders of these clips!

rukter said: @ituaku & MonicaB: You BOTH are SO AWSEOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help!!! Can't get enough of SIG. :P I will post it at his thread since the clip isn't related to this drama but it's just SO CUTE! :)

Omgosh, I CAN'T find SIG anywhere at the actor/actress thread!!! I hope the MOD don't give me a red flag for posting the below links but I think it's worth a try since it's SO CUTE! Lol I also hope no one has upload these yet. Please let me know guys so I can take them down.

Credit to the uploaders of these clips!

@ayusshi HAHAHA!! If they were aiming for the 3%, they should have deployed Hana's musical talent wayyy sooner. 
Yes, I'd love to see a collaboration with SIG in her new album. I didn't know he was the winner of Superstar K until I saw his official thread. No wonder he is so attached to Mnet and TvN! 
Lee Yul Eum is definitely a potential raising-star. I'll no doubt look out for her future activities. Can't believe she is younger than me though, since she's not exactly a child actress. 

1409_celebrity_SEO_1.jpg1409_celebrity_SEO_2.jpg
1409_celebrity_SEO_3.jpg
1409_celebrity_SEO_4.jpg
1409_celebrity_SEO_5.jpg
1409_celebrity_SEO_6.jpg

This is the latest issues of Marie Claire which was released yesterday in Koreathe title of the interview is "Seo In Guk's discovery"
The interview was done some time last week, only 3 days after the end of KOHS
I'll repost what i posted in the SIG thread
as it was done only a few days after he finished KOHS, i think it should be read more as a reflection of the effects the drama has had on him rather than what he's really thinking at the momentThe recurrent theme i felt when reading the interview was that KOHS seems to have really drained him physically and mentallynot in a bad way but he just sounds REALLY tiredAs he mentioned at the cinema screening with his fans, he also said here, that towards the end of the drama, having to play MS and HS was hard on him physically, but also because he had to cry and cry and cry, as MS and also as HS, it really put stress on him emotionally toohe said some days he would get into his van and just say, I feel like i'm going to dieThe other thing he talked about was that because lives as his character while he's filming, it drains him even moreHe said this was a habit he developed while filming No Breathing and Master's Sun at the same timebecause the 2 characters were so different and he was filming them at the same time, on the set he would live as that personSo on the No breathing set, he would just really energetic and do things that Won il would do, like lying around on the groundWhere as on the set of Master's Sun, since Kang Woo's character was a bodyguard who guarded people without words, he stayed quite on the set alot of the times. So during the filming of KOHS, he would live as HS (note: the interview said HS and not MS, i'm not sure if it was meant to be MS) and he found that with the conclusion of the drama, that he has become quiet and gentle. But he says in real life, he's not usually like that, he likes to play and joke around and usually for a photo shoot like he was doing now, he would have a lot of energy, but here he was just being quiet. Perhaps it's because he hasnt returned to being Seo In Guk yet but he says it feels a bit weird.
He also talks about how when he did Reply 1997, he went into it without much plan and thinking. But after KOHS, he feels that his thinking about acting has deepened and changed. He says it's quite amazing, he feels like he's changed within a few days.
He talks about how nowadays there are certain things that he used to do that he cant do anymore. Before he became a singer, he would go drinking and hanging out with friends, might swear with friends and just be a normal 20 sth year old guy. But for example, nowadays, if there was something he was frustrated about, he wouldnt be able to just shout in the middle of the street in frustration. He says that acting has helped him alot in this way though because he can express and release emotioons through acting. But he says there are things he wont stop doing, like drinkign and hanging with friends, becayse if he doesnt even do that, then it would be pretty sad. 
He talked about youth. He says his most glorious period of youth was the time he was in high school up til the time he became a singer. He hung onto his dream of becoming a singer and never gave up despite people around him saying things to him. And now he says he's experiencing his 2nd period of youth. Playing MS, he gave his all. He says if it's something that he likes, he will give it his all. In the future, whether it's acting or singing or something else, those chances will come again where he will give his all and that he's looking forward to it.
I didnt translate word for word and skipped alot of stuff but this is the general gist of it all.

Thx @cecilia! Awesome post as usual, super thanx for the summary of the article..

I wonder if there's interview with lee hana about KOSH.. aren't they gonna do tv interview with the casts?

Im still suffering post drama effect, wishing great projects ahead for seo in guk and i want to see lee hana more on tv

:((

Missing LMS & JSY sooo... much! 8-> I keep on watching all their kissing scenes because I'm sooo... addicted on how SIG kissed LHN as if I'm the one his kissing. =P~ :\"> Honestly, I really don't know how it feels like to be kiss bcoz I never experience it yet. :\"> But if i were given a chance to have my first kiss hmmm... my choices are Seo In Guk, Lee Minho, So Ji Sub, Rain because I think all of them are all good kisser! :\"> Just saying! Anyway, for me HSKOS is one of the best RomCom kdrama that i will be forever cherished. :x Hats off to all the casts esp SIG & LHN! ^:)^ =D>

Guess what guys??The directors cut dvd has just been confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woohooooooooooooooooyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*throws confetti*
details will be released later todaybut the dvd is definitely going ahead!!!SO HAPPY!!!

Thank you for the news of the director's cut!
I was re-watching episode 12 and, not sure if I'm slow, but I just realized that at the ending the 'Flutter Heart' was a dual male/ female vocal version. Apparently Honey-G and Lee Hana sung it together? How come I didn't catch it before. :-/ But my question is still, why wasn't the version released :((

Archived