[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starrystarrynight

eotteohgei i love this pair so so much :(
I'm looking for lee-hana's articles on the internet and it seems like she has been no other project
while seo in guk got an offer on KBS2
I miss her

Guest MonicaB

starrystarrynight said: eotteohgei i love this pair so so much :(
I'm looking for lee-hana's articles on the internet and it seems like she has been no other project
while seo in guk got an offer on KBS2
I miss her

Thank you for sharing your thoughts because I share them, too There's so much I have to say about this drama -the one that did everything right - but don't know where to start.  
How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways....
1)  Fantastic acting by all parties, especially our OTP.  Seo In Guk and Lee Ha Na deserve awards.2)  Good plot.  Reality infused with fantasy, a true rom-com that did both the rom and the com sides of it proud, and noticeably and thankfully void of amnesia, demonistic in-laws, noble idiocy, and time jumps3)  The best kisses and hugs around  - No ice/dead fish kisses, no stiff, lifeless arms hanging at the sides of the kiss/hug recipients, full of true embraces that fill the gaps between hugger and huggees 4)  Terrific OST5)  The bestest finale you could hope for.  
These are a few but the main ones.  I'll elaborate later.  Just wanted to get my feelings out there.  I will truly miss this drama.

Guest MonicaB

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before (I don't remember seeing it) so just wanna share... It's so funny how she kept calling out, "Omma, Appa" haha

ACTRESS LEE YUL-EUM

20140818_142233092_46948.jpg

Rookie actress Lee Yul-eum is known for her doll-like features and slim figure. She's in the spotlight these days with her upbeat acting skills. She was recently cast as a lead along with actors Seo In-guk and Lee Ha-na in the drama "The King of High School Manners" and made herself stand out in the production. She has the fresh, bubbly qualities of a teenager, but is also ambitious like other rising stars. Plus, she also has infinite potential as an actress. Get ready to learn more about actress Lee Yul-eum right now!

Our Yoo-ah was recently featured in Showbiz Korea's "New Comer". The segment starts at 11:35. 

Credits to Arirang.

Could a kind soul PLEASE help me out? How do you post a UTube clip here on Soompi? I don't want the link to show, I want the clip to be seen only. I saw such a CUTE clip of Seo In Guk and wanted to share with my chingus.  Please help! Thanks in advance!!  <3

Guest starrystarrynight

Our lovely Lee-Hana will release her album in late September, she's also preparing her mini concert
Here's the news

*Sorry, i cant translate it full in English
class=" NEWS_title"'고교처세왕' 끝낸 이하나, 가을께 싱어송라이터로 돌아온다

이하나가 앨범을 발매한다. 

이하나의 소속사 동행엔터테인먼트 관계자는 18일 배국남닷컴에 "이하나가 오는 9월 말에서 10월 중 새 앨범을 발매한다"고 밝혔다. 

이어 관계자는 "이하나는 앨범 작업 도중 tvN 드라마 '고교처세왕' 촬영에 돌입했으며, 작품이 종영해 다시 앨범 작업에 매진할 계획이다"라고 전했다. 관계자에 따르면, 이하나는 자작곡을 수록할 예정이며, 콘서트도 준비하고 있다. 

11일 종영한 '고교처세왕'에서 서인국과 커플 호흡을 맞춘 이하나는 앞서 2010년 자신이 주연한 영화 '페어 러브'의 OST를 담은 앨범을 발표한 바 있다.

Source: http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=18817

Fluttering Heart by Honey-G at SSK6 all star concert

@rukter ..  at the bottom of the vid in youtube there're a share button. you click that and it will display another link in a box. after that you copy that link and paste it here like usual.   ;)

Guest MonicaB

rukter said: Could a kind soul PLEASE help me out? How do you post a UTube clip here on Soompi? I don't want the link to show, I want the clip to be seen only. I saw such a CUTE clip of Seo In Guk and wanted to share with my chingus.  Please help! Thanks in advance!!  <3

Archived