[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

"The King of High School Manners" Seo In-guk, Lee Ha-na and Lee Soo-hyeok
photo446562.jpg

The third poster of "The King of High School Manners" has been released.
This time, the poster reveals a three way romance between Seo In-guk, Lee Ha-na and Lee Soo-hyeok.
The poster shows Lee Ha-na in the middle with Seo In-guk on one side and Lee Soo-hyeok on the other.
Seo In-guk and Lee Soo-hyeok seem to be glaring at each other, while Lee Ha-na is smiling brightly, as if she doesn't care about those two behind her.
Seo In-guk takes on the role of Lee Min-seok, a high school kid who is also a director of headquarters. He falls for Jeong Soo-yeong (Lee Ha-na), who has a crush on another director named Yoo Jin-woo (Lee Soo-hyeok).
However, Jin-woo doesn't know she even exists.
HanCinema

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit more to wait till the first episode! for me is indeed one of the most awaited dramas of the upcoming and totally adore the vibe from the trailer and can't wait to see the relationship between the 4 characters,the 2 main guys and the 2 sisters...hope to see it Live on Monday if Drama Gods let's me..i must say i'm also very curious about Hyung story arc and what will happen with the revenge theme and how does Min Suk sees all of this crazy hickjacks
oh and actually this drama doesn't go one on one with Eunji's Trot Lovers,no? this starts at 23:00 PM while the Trot Lovers starts at 22:00,no?

Archived