[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

And I believe, YA won't try to destroy SY's love for MS in the long term... because she has already shown that she wasn't that selfish. She does care for her sister and she noticed SY's change of behavior, in a good way, which hadn't happened before.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@evok JW Mom was never the President wife but his mistress and JW was born of their affair while he was married...what i guess is that The President was maybe partner with Min Suk dad but i also sense is a misunderstanding behind his death as seeing how The President and the other Director were talking,they didn't talk like it was some dark secretwhat are the bets Hyung might be in the wrong just as good...

zv31uc.jpg
When I saaw this 'MOTEL' sign . I was like omigah omigah .. OMO OMO  I was already biting my blanket . yesyesyes . kyakyakya... 
but ERKKK!! ... Skating rink?????????????????????? . Aishhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1 ....  

Anyway .. that ice skating scene was beautifully shot ..  love love love itttt... it's OK they can sleep together next week

I really am enjoying this drama but can't see where it is headed, The older brother ask the younger one to pretend to be him then becomes unreachable, how does he know what's going on and if MS was able to pull it off and for how long does he expect him to assume the role of him. After all MS is in high school he needs to attend class, study, get passing grades. at this point shouldn't the school notified his guardian of him cutting all his classes?
The love line: is to strange, YA age wise is the most suitable but I'm so sick of pushy women with their one sided love I could scream, MS totally tries to ignore her existence, avoids her at every turn and rejects her affection. What is she in love with? Having a crush is one thing but to feel you have a claim to that person is another. So in the last few episode's MS will have a change of heart? SY is totally blameless she has no idea that MS is a high school boy or that he is her sister's great love. What will she do when she learns the truth, will she drop MS or will she keep him? Will there even be a choice for her?
MS the only thing he doesn't know is that YA and SY are sister's, will it make a difference to him?
HS has created this mess of both these sister's and his brothers life but we have no clue where he is or what he is doing. We don't even know why this play acting need to be done, I get MS accepting to help his brother, but shouldn't we have a clue as to why this was necessary? 
Again where I'm enjoying the antic's I still don't know the purpose of any of this. Hoping the motive for all of this be comes clear real soon.

I really am enjoying this drama but can't see where it is headed, The older brother ask the younger one to pretend to be him then becomes unreachable, how does he know what's going on and if MS was able to pull it off and for how long does he expect him to assume the role of him. After all MS is in high school he needs to attend class, study, get passing grades. at this point shouldn't the school notified his guardian of him cutting all his classes?

The love line: is to strange, YA age wise is the most suitable but I'm so sick of pushy women with their one sided love I could scream, MS totally tries to ignore her existence, avoids her at every turn and rejects her affection. What is she in love with? Having a crush is one thing but to feel you have a claim to that person is another. So in the last few episode's MS will have a change of heart? SY is totally blameless she has no idea that MS is a high school boy or that he is her sister's great love. What will she do when she learns the truth, will she drop MS or will she keep him? Will there even be a choice for her?

MS the only thing he doesn't know is that YA and SY are sister's, will it make a difference to him?

HS has created this mess of both these sister's and his brothers life but we have no clue where he is or what he is doing. We don't even know why this play acting need to be done, I get MS accepting to help his brother, but shouldn't we have a clue as to why this was necessary? 

Again where I'm enjoying the antic's I still don't know the purpose of any of this. Hoping the motive for all of this be comes clear real soon.

and then we'll all be asking: "if we were in Hyung Suk's shoes, would we risk our brothers comfort for [insert whatever reason HS has]?"

@evok Sincerily i don't think so...JW Mom was an artist,maybe actress don't remember if they mentioned her ocupation and was the mistress of the President while he had his own wife and kids as well...so he is the kid from flowers to put it nicely and his identity kept hidden...yet if he indeed wasn't his son the President wouldn't mind so much to keep him by his side to check on him all this 30 years and his mom by his people supervised so the media and people find out his mistake...wathever he does i still think he is a joke of father and even if he says now he is sorry i'm not buying his repentance this late in the game...he said from his side the affair between his mom and him ended long ago yet he still keeps JW by his side ...take it more as a bad parent ...if he wasn't his son he wouldn't do all this and even let him beleiev it's his son...he just sees him as his own mistake and it's easier to hate the ppor guy rather than saying it's his mistake,even more with his ego...JW Mom hates him indeed because he was a bad dad to JW and tormented him even now but even so the women side of her still loves him more than sure seeing she came to find him...

That JW is a illegitime kid is knows from episode one when The President visit his apartament and talk about Mom..as well as being married...why would a guy at his age been so busy hiding a son at his age if not being from an affair if he is not married and well seen in the outside world...for him JW and his Mom and the mistake he considers that relationship is an error that needs to be kept in the dark..how would people look at him from his perspective if they know the well off family man has a child from an affair at that age now...he is just shallow and a fake

But no one ever knows he is his son,how he made the name we don't know yet but he is a secret..not even The President recognizes to the world,offical he has 2 children one daughter and one son a geek like he called him...he is the bastard kept in the dark...no one knows their connection 

omo Jin Woo didn't see the message,the Manager came and saw him in the office and when he returned it was kinda late because Min Suk read Hyung message on his phone and erase it from the mail before he could see it...

Archived