[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Park Bom learns she has the best marital compatibility with Lee Dong Wook on 'Roommate'

lee-dong-wook_1400249931_roommate.jpg

At the latest recording of SBS's hit variety program 'Roommate,' the women went to get a tarot card reading in order to find out about their marriage compatibility.

There, Lee So Ra asked, "Out of the male participants, which one best matches Park Bom?"  The tarot card reader chose actor Lee Dong Wook, saying that a card symbolizing husband and wife came out regarding the two.  

Then, Park Bom directly called Lee Dong Wook while in the car and what happens in the conversation is left as an enigma until the episode airs on May 18.  In addition, Song Ga Yeonwas chosen as Park Bom's rival and Lee So Ra revealed her hidden feelings up to now, so make sure you watch to see how these relationships develops!

Cr: AllKpop

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ynassii

hi! I started watching Roommate this week and I find it super interesting. :D Some of the people are familiar to me while some are not. :)) I just want to share my reaction on episode 1..
everything is soooo awkward except for Soohyun and Kangjoon!! :x OMG like I instantly ship the two of them together. lmao and when Nana came in the way... I kinda got sad and quite angry at her LMFAO but when I saw that Nana and Soohyun are getting along, I already felt good about Nana. :)) Sora on the other hand... ODG If I'm one of the roommates, I'll probably get scared over her. LOL her eyebrows are making my knees tremble. =))I really love Bom's attitude. LOL =)) we have the same attitude especially the eating on the bed habit of hers. =))

Now I'm currently watching episode 2 and I'm soooooo loving it! :D

Guest DhelceeI

BoDong's first awkward meeting at weee early morning at the beginning of the 2nd episode

sbsroommate_beginning_ep2.png

then the two were the closing part for the episode!

sbsroommate_ending_ep2.png

ATTACK OF HUMAN DONG WOOK TO CAPTURE 8D ALIEN BOM!

DONG_attacks8DBom.png[/

------------------------------------------------------------

Awaiting for ROOMMATE Episode 3 TOMORROW! Each of the roommates will be bonding!

Hehehe obviously I ship BO-DONG.

But the other members I like are Ga yeon, Minwoo, Kang joon, Chanyeol and Mama Sung woo (lol)

Roommate is so interesting and funny! I like that it highlights the polite culture in Korea, the importance of respecting the elders and yet there is room to play for some cheekiness and fun. Its not as crazy as Big Brother where some celebrities went overboard or crazy. The selection of celebrities is rather clever too. A mixture of actors, singers, supermodels, comedians and athletes, some famous, some not so famous, some that were once famous. Yet its rather impressive to see how everyone exercise tolerance, patience, respect and lots of politeness. There are tensions but they all try their best to work around their differences. I think its rather educational in a way. It will also teach college kids and young working executives how to live with their real life roommates.

Seeing Chanyeol working so hard for "Overdose" and yet remains so helpful in the variety show, being so polite to the seniors and so forth, I think he really set a good example for the teenage fan-girls. :)

I also love how crazy Park Bom and Nana are. They are really weird in their own ways. Park Bom really talk funny, and has a funny way of communicating with people. Nana is a little narcissistic but yet she is so lovable towards the other girls. Certainly not haughty at all.

I find myself relating with hong soo hyun's character though. Her thoughts, her thinking, her actions, her behaviour towards flower boys, things that she like, her calculative mind etc. So I guess the person I am going to support the most would be her! hahaha

Guest mangotango123

DhelceeI said: tumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo3_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo1_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo2_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo4_250.gif"song ga yeon being a BAMF" Credit: taengsache @ tumblr.com

* I like Ga yeon she's so cool that she can kick the male roommates butts at the same time still be innocently cute :)

Guest DhelceeI

mangotango123 said: DhelceeI said: tumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo3_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo1_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo2_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo4_250.gif"song ga yeon being a BAMF" Credit: taengsache @ tumblr.com

* I like Ga yeon she's so cool that she can kick the male roommates butts at the same time still be innocently cute :)

Guest teddypizza

ep 3 is daebak! interesting episode. everyone shine on their own and everyone is so shippable kekeke ;)) i can't wait to watch in eng sub 8->
and of course BO-DONG hehehe :x:x:x

Guest DhelceeI

EPISODE 3 was so funny even though I didn't understand what they were saying it was still funny!

Guest DhelceeI

5/18/14 They were filming for Roommate Minwoo holding flowers while Kang Joon holding corn LOL

Embedded image permalink

Bn53NigIgAABiiA.jpg:large

Bn53NiBIAAABqQt.jpg:large

Once BOM arrives at ICN here are some fan photos
Embedded image permalink

Bn6DrnqIgAAEo6d.jpg

Bn6D0cqIcAEN9FV.jpg

Guest KDIK

With each episode I'm loving Seho more and more, he has this perfect synergy with everyone in the house from what we've seen. I don't know if that's a given cause his a gagman or he just treats everyone like his friend from the get go. Episode 3 is good in that we get to see the housemates spend time with their respective roommates and I know it's a variety show but the tarot reading part felt so scripted, as much as I'm loving Park Bom & Lee Dong Wook I really hope the show doesn't force their love line or any others that are currently developing or will come in the future cause I can already picture the negative comments coming their way.
I still can't believe we still haven't seen Park Bom & Chanyeol interact yet, after releasing the teaser and picture of the two, they left us hanging.
I'm also curious as to what led Hong Soo Hyun to cry in the preview.

Guest teddypizza

KDIK

said: With each episode I'm loving Seho more and more, he has this perfect synergy with everyone in the house from what we've seen. I don't know if that's a given cause his a gagman or he just treats everyone like his friend from the get go. Episode 3 is good in that we get to see the housemates spend time with their respective roommates and I know it's a variety show but the tarot reading part felt so scripted, as much as I'm loving Park Bom

I still can't believe we still haven't seen Park Bom

I'm also curious as to what led Hong Soo Hyun to cry in the preview.

Guest anitabi

OMG the more i see this person, the more handsome he becomes. Park Min Woo Saranghae !!!!! oh no i need to sleep now

Archived