[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show will be airing in Malaysian cable TV starting 27th.May yeah!! ...looking forward to it. Thanks everyone here for sharing photos and info of this show. I was a bit clueless about this show and reading everyone positive feedbacks here made me excited about it. Hope this show will last longer than barefoot friends which started off good but turned to a complete mess of eating show in the end hehe...

Chanyeol and Seo Kang Jun impress Nana with their piano skills in preview cuts for 'Roommate EXO-EXO-K-Chanyeol-5urprise-seo-kang-jun Chanyeol and Seo Kang Jun competed in a piano battle as shown in preview cuts for 'Roommate'! SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Triangle' - Episode 2 On the upcoming episode, the roommates represented their teams in a competition with the losing team having to do the dishes. Seo Kang Jun, who has been capturing the noonas' hearts since day one, stood up first and said, "I think I can play piano the best here", and played Yiruma's "Indigo". Nana, who had expressed her interest in Seo Kang Jun on the first episode, couldn't take her eyes off him as he played. Seeing her expression, Lee Dong Wook pointed out, "I think she's fallen in love." Seo Kang Jun then started to play EXO's "Growl" on the piano and lured Chanyeol to the living room stage and to eventually showcase his piano skills as well. Chanyeol started to play Yiruma's "May Be", and although he seemed nervous at first, he perfectly played the piece and received a round of applause. Park Min Woo observed his two flower boy rivals and said with a sigh, "What can I do well", lamenting that he wasn't able to compete in the piano battle. Check it out when it airs on the 11th at 4:20 PM KST! In the meantime, you can also check out Seo Kang Jun struggling with his Spanish and English skills in the preview clip released below! source: allkpop

Guest zoddguts

The beginning was a little boring, the introductions went on a big longer than I wanted it. Things started to get interesting when the Roommates started to meet each other. Wonder if they'll be given missions to do or they'll just be left alone and see how things play out.

Guest enidglare

The first episode is awkward and more of getting to know each other. The casts that stand out to me the most were Park Bom, Lee Dong Wook, Chanyeol and Song Ga Yeon. Can't wait to see more of them in the second episode.

Guest jackk1430293720

I don't need the subs.. i'm just lost as to how to watch this show or any other show really ever since semi-fly retired lol. Any sources would be greatly appreciated. 

Guest syraleo

i get mine from dlkoo, its all chinese though
good thing about them is they sub shows very very quickly, almost all shows, infinity challenge, roommates, running man, almost all of them.
and they do it within a day or sometimes half a day.

Guest gerryd

I love when Nana arrives.. everyone stopping what their doing to greet her.. and soo hyun is like.. blehhh... cue music: chae yeon - two of us.

Guest Tinkiebell

jackk said: I don't need the subs.. i'm just lost as to how to watch this show or any other show really ever since semi-fly retired lol. Any sources would be greatly appreciated.  asiatorrents.com

Episode 2 gets better and totally love Boom interaction with the other members...Park Min Woo is such a sweetheart,totally loving him with the girls,he is such a gentleman and with this happy vibe all over him,how can one not fell for him :)) and he is very easy to approch...Dong Wook and Kang Joon trip to buy him a cell was so hilarious,Kang Joon really looks like a kid by his side in my view(like his younger bro)...a man and a boy,Dong Wook is such a nice man,totally liking his personality :Di knew that Boom liked Dong Wook and Min Woo likes older girls from what i see,his totally cute in his interactions with Boo and Soo Hyun...and Soo Hyun likes him and Kang Joon,like she said she feels this motherly insiting when she sees Kang Joon,because he is cute she wants to pat him(like you do to a younger bro and so)...i think they are more close and not sooo awkward as in the beggining...and Shin Sung Woo is such a cool man,liking him a lot so far

1st episode. I enjoyed it. The intro knowing the roommates. My favorites currently is the men, Song GaYeon and Bom. even thought there wasn't enough Bom in ep 1.Hong Soo Hyun was a bit to flirty with the boys. and Lee SoRa I'm not sure about her, Nana was a bit fake. Lee Dong Wook didn't appear much as well, but from what I saw in previews he seems so nice. MinWoo such a cutie he gets along well with everyone. Sung Woo he is definitely the mother, caring and knows how to cook. perfect. KangJun omo, asking if he was going to have a bed and to eat meat. so cute. poor him. and then he doesn't have a cell phone? everyone was shocked. Looking forward episode 2 and the rest of the show. Waiting for eng sub so I can understand. 

Guest candycorn

lee dongwook and park minwoo <3 i love their personalities! i totally ship bom and lee dongwook HEHE.

Archived