[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi y'all!!!

I really like this show, i lurk here for updates and photos.

I like everyone, this show shows that celebrities are human ! I love LDW and BOMie they're so cute!!!

@milky88 @sally_b‌ @DJG anyeong!

Nana and Hong Soo Hyun stroll through the streets of Myeongdong for ‘Roommate’

The two were spotted strolling through myeongdong on may 18 arm in arm, drawing attention. Stay tuned for their shopping experience on an upcoming episode of "roommate"!.

Nana and Hong Soo Hyun stroll through the streets of Myeongdong for ‘Roommate’

After School”s Nana and Hong Soo Hyun were spotted filming “Roommate” in Seoul”s shopping district, Myeongdong!

SEE ALSO: “After School”s Beauty Bible” to air in 100 different countries

Nana and Hong Soo Hyun share the same room on “Roommate”, so it”s no wonder they”ve been getting especially close after practicing Orange Caramel”s “Catallena” together and bonding through their touching talk about their hardship as an idol and actress, respectively. The two were spotted strolling through Myeongdong on May 18 arm in arm, drawing attention.

Stay tuned for their shopping experience on an upcoming episode of “Roommate”!

Source: www.allkpop.com

Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo Substitute for Baekhyun and Suho on SBS Inkigayo
seo-kang-joon-park-min-woo.jpg

Actors Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo will act as special MCs for SBS’ weekly music show “Inkigayo” to substitute for regular hosts Baekhyun and Suho from EXO for the upcoming episode. 
Baekhyun and Suho will be unavailable to MC this coming Sunday due to EXO’s concert, “EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #1 – THE LOST PLANET,” that is taking place from May 23- 25. Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo, who are currently appearing in the SBS Sunday variety show “Roommate,” will act as special MCs, hosting the show with actress Lee Yoo Bi. 
SBS’ “Inkigayo” airs every Sunday at 3:30 PM KST.
Cr: soompi
I am happy, their increasingly popular, especially uri Minwo. I love him since FlowerBoyRamyunShop. Should I ship them? LOL

Guest teddypizza

@basketfriuts89 i also noticed Soohyun x Minwoo interaction and i think is cute of them. when the first time they were going to market and Soohyun left him arm in arm with Kangjoon i was like aww poor little puppy..but looking at Minwoo i think he's pretty sly tho lol he get Soohyun, Park Bom and now Gayeon..Minwoo you and your fvckng dimple :P

Guest ynassii

finished watching episode 3 and I laughed a lot. :)) finally, I was able to love all of the roommates especially Sora and Nana. lol they're the roommates that I didn't like at first but now.. I love them all. :x
I can't wait for episode 4 because of Bom's revelation and boys eavesdropping on the second floor. =)) 
I never thought that this show would be so interesting. Roommates, FIGHTING! :-bd

I'm not sure if this is off topic so i'll put it under the spoiler tag!

After watching roommate i watched Hotel King, LDW is really daebak! There is no trace of LDW in Cha Jae Wan except LDW's face, body and voice! 

Me too, already finished watching ep.3 ... so hilarious .... especially lip sync part hahahaha i laugh so hard ... Lee Dong Wook and his roommate so cute ... Butt kicked also hilarious ... Poor Min Woo hahahahaha

Guest Bufa101

@DaniaH  Agreed. But, Minwoo n Kangjun go 2 ICN 2 pick Bommine up. we can c it soon! =))

@aurelly  I can't woch da 2nd video 'LDW and BOM Part4':((

basketsfruit89

said:

- I also like Soohyun - Minwoo. They're quite close, I saw some moments when the camera not focus on them (When MW play drats, SH right next to him; or when they were in the living room she hold his hand to pull him up from the sofa, if I'm not mistake they will go to the bank together next episode. I find these little moments are cute).

Just finished watching ep 3 with english subs. 
Omo omo omo, I want Bom and Minwoo then suddenly Im in to Bom and Dongwook :> Hahaha. Bom's so cute and I want to see Bom and Dongwook interact more. Kyaaaa~~ I really love this show and the lovelines, haha. 

teddypizza said: @basketfriuts89 i also noticed Soohyun x Minwoo interaction and i think is cute of them. when the first time they were going to market and Soohyun left him arm in arm with Kangjoon i was like aww poor little puppy..but looking at Minwoo i think he's pretty sly tho lol he get Soohyun, Park Bom and now Gayeon..Minwoo you and your fvckng dimple :P

Guest teddypizza

beyaruth said: teddypizza said: @basketfriuts89 i also noticed Soohyun x Minwoo interaction and i think is cute of them. when the first time they were going to market and Soohyun left him arm in arm with Kangjoon i was like aww poor little puppy..but looking at Minwoo i think he's pretty sly tho lol he get Soohyun, Park Bom and now Gayeon..Minwoo you and your fvckng dimple :P

Guest syraleo

I'm a little confused.
I thought they lived together for 5 days and filming has ended already?
Why are there news about them shopping together for Roommate? Are they still filming? From what I googled, the director said they have a good relationship and stayed 1 more day after filming ended.
So has filming ended and a new cast being chosen or are they still filming it?

Guest 2113pal

syraleo said: I'm a little confused.
I thought they lived together for 5 days and filming has ended already?
Why are there news about them shopping together for Roommate? Are they still filming? From what I googled, the director said they have a good relationship and stayed 1 more day after filming ended.
So has filming ended and a new cast being chosen or are they still filming it?

Guest teddypizza

as far as i concern, they were not filming for only 5 days. they filming for less than a week for several episodes then come back again after few days/weeks?? to filming upcoming episodes. until now they are still filming  :)

Guest syraleo

teddypizza said: as far as i concern, they were not filming for only 5 days. they filming for less than a week for several episodes then come back again after few days/weeks?? to filming upcoming episodes. until now they are still filming  :)

Guest tinskie

read somewhere that this show will run for 50 episodes - i think they are still filming, well i hope they are.loving the episodes particularly those of dongwook and bom. :) chanyeol is pretty interesting as well - made me look into his exo videos. :)i love watching lee sora, gayeon, minwoo, and the daddy figure who cooks too. :) 

Archived