Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack well, I guess I'm just too brain dead today or something. Since I can't find tier 3, I only have 1,2,4 sentences to use for the golden egg. I'm just not getting it. I've tried several things that I thought would work with those three words and it's not coming to me. Sooooo maybe I'll have to sleep on it or something. So frustrated! But thank you guys for all the hints. 

Hint #7 (2nd Golden Egg)

@ngfang "The pet is not a live animal. Earns money through this pet."
@missinginactionnomore "The thing being described can be hugged."
@Ella "Think about "siblings."

@joojanah "For the third tier, type the name of the person in the google search bar + the thing the hint it's asking for, and you'll find it... you'll know what I mean when you see."
@joojanah "For the third tier, it's a member of an idol group that debuted before Dec. 2009~ He's in a drama at the moment, along with an idol girlgroup member. He's the maknae of his group."

@Ella "On 3rd tier, you have to think about something funny. Forget about the first person that comes to your mind."
@joojanah "For the third one, google helped me. Think of every group, not only the ones that are popular at the moment."
@worldno17 "Ok, as a hint for the last step of the golden egg - reread over the info given by the previous tiers and something might click."
@worldno17 "For the third tier, they're female and they gained popularity last year although they also got into a bit of controversy."
@jabeum "The first 2 tiers are easy, but you have to think with the 3rd one in order to find it. If you put together all of the hints everyone else posted for all of the tiers, it shouldn't be that difficult. Though I do want to throw in that you should pay attention to font color as well."
@worldno17 "This girl group is not from a well-known company and has a catchy song."
@lordbordem "all the tier three hints also point to the tier 4 hint"
@ngfang "unique sense of fashion though"
@worldno17 "the right thread has under 60 pages and the page that the egg is in is between 20 and 45."
@worldno17 "Reread the hints over and over. :3 They're a rather unique girl group. "
@lordbordem "To find the golden egg, take a very very close look at all the hints. You'll begin to notice something special about them. Once you figure that out, the rest is really simple."
@joojanah "Also, notice the placement of the special thing you see when looking at the hints."

@queenbrooke

@Ella "On 3rd tier, you have to think about something funny. Forget about the first person that comes to your mind."
@joojanah "For the third tier, it's a member of an idol group that debuted before Dec. 2009~ He's in a drama at the moment, along with an idol girlgroup member. He's the maknae of his group."

There's something wrong here.
At the time I wrote that, I didn't know there was 4 tiers.

Ella said: @queenbrooke

So they don't belong to 3rd tier, do they? They belong to the

4th. Or no?

I'm still confused with the numbers. That's why I didn't list.

The ones I said were the 3rd tier are actually the 4th tier, sorry. That's because I didn't know there were 4 tiers.

queenbrooke said:
Ella said: @queenbrooke

Guest dianarivera

YAY! I found the golden egg!
LOL  I went through the thread of the 4th tier so many times and I never saw the purple bunny,  I feel so stupid XD  @worldno17 and @Ella hints were very useful. Thank you! 

oh yeah! I found the golden egg.I didn't got the 3rd bunny. I only got the 1st, 2nd and 4th bunny.

For the 2nd bunny - The pet is not a live animal. Earns money through this pet.For the 4th bunny (I mistook the 4th bunny as the 3rd bunny) -  This k-pop group has unique sense of fashion though

For the golden egg - I initially tot my eyes got blurred after looking through so many words and pictures, but there is indeed something different in the words, in the additional information provided under each bunny. These members mentioned:@lordbordem "To find the golden egg, take a very very close look at all the hints. You'll begin to notice something special about them. Once you figure that out, the rest is really simple."@joojanah "Also, notice the placement of the special thing you see when looking at the hints."@worldno17 "the right thread has under 60 pages and the page that the egg is in is between 20 and 45."

Finally found all bunnies, but still struggling to find the golden egg. I think I found something special about these four sentences, but after googling and searching on soompi forums, I couldn't find the egg. I really need to buy a wig after the hunt is finished lol 
Hopefully I can find the second golden egg because I haven't found the first one. >.< 

For the third tier, @joojanah hint really helped me. He's currently in a drama, >100 episodes drama. 

Finally found all bunnies, but still struggling to find the golden egg. I think I found something special about these four sentences, but after googling and searching on soompi forums, I couldn't find the egg. I really need to buy a wig after the hunt is finished lol 

Hopefully I can find the second golden egg because I haven't found the first one. >.< 

For the third tier, @joojanah hint really helped me. He's currently in a drama, >100 episodes drama. 

For the golden egg, pay attention to the info given at hhe end of each answer and reread the hints given by us. ^^ It might help.

Guest lordbordem

Taking all bets~ How hard do you think the final hint is going to be~ I'm thinking harder than Hint 2  8->
Then we can start thinking about the potential Christmas present hunt. Multi-tier all the hints! It will be like present inception!

inZDNFpbAsNFH.gif

yeah, I found the answer to the 3rd hint. Finally. So now I have 4 very distracting bunnies jumping up n down but I have no idea whatsoever for the golden egg. I've been staring my eyeballs out at the hints and re-read and re-read again, but nothing pops into my mind....

Guest lordbordem

purpli said: yeah, I found the answer to the 3rd hint. Finally. So now I have 4 very distracting bunnies jumping up n down but I have no idea whatsoever for the golden egg. I've been staring my eyeballs out at the hints and re-read and re-read again, but nothing pops into my mind....

Taking all bets~ How hard do you think the final hint is going to be~ I'm thinking harder than Hint 2  8->

Then we can start thinking about the potential Christmas present hunt. Multi-tier all the hints! It will be like present inception!

inZDNFpbAsNFH.gif

Noooo! It can't be harder than hint 2!! Hint 2 took me forever and ever...tbh, that was the hardest hint for me. XD

It'll be a nightmare if the last hint is harder. ._.

I think @melkimx will be surprised this year with lots of messages with the location of the eggs!
Though her hints are sometimes hard to figure out, we're so willing to help each other that 95% of the particpants found all the eggs for what I can see (and read) here. Now add the shy participants and you'll have an idea.
:D
Good luck for all of us!

Archived