Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after sleeping finally found the second one. I was kinda skeptical thinking that it MIGHT not be a clue. lol but that was my brain functioning at dawn. and after catching a couple of zzzzzzz finally found the 2nd one lol ^_^ 

Now Im crossing my fingers to find the next clues lol so I can move on and answer number 5 lol.
btw, how many tiers are there for the 1st golden egg? if my question isnt allowed, it's okay not to answer. I dont want to get anyone into trouble :D

missinginactionnomore said: after sleeping finally found the second one. I was kinda skeptical thinking that it MIGHT not be a clue. lol but that was my brain functioning at dawn. and after catching a couple of zzzzzzz finally found the 2nd one lol ^_^ 

Now Im crossing my fingers to find the next clues lol so I can move on and answer number 5 lol.
btw, how many tiers are there for the 1st golden egg? if my question isnt allowed, it's okay not to answer. I dont want to get anyone into trouble :D

Archived