RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

K4Ice said:
Also..ok last random thought for now..I was going to to save all the HD bts last night, and I was rewatching ep 17 bts and it occured to me that while Lego was filming his shower scene in the hotel, that Rong Rong had her phone out and was recording..and that got me thinking..how many other random vids/pics these guys must have of each other?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akikisetsu said: K4Ice said:
Also..ok last random thought for now..I was going to to save all the HD bts last night, and I was rewatching ep 17 bts and it occured to me that while Lego was filming his shower scene in the hotel, that Rong Rong had her phone out and was recording..and that got me thinking..how many other random vids/pics these guys must have of each other?!

akikisetsu said: K4Ice said:

KellyP said: akikisetsu said: K4Ice said:

@k4ice this one! episode 10 bts

i also love the end of this video where the guys are all dancing around rong rong and you know she's slightly embarassed to be make-up free on camera but still rolls with it cause she's cool like that.

Lego and his choice of patterns hahaha gotta love this guy with his odd choice..I actually like that Lego is not easily read because when he gets interviewed or show his way of admiring our RR it gets us CRAZY..We know he doesn't do it for show/fanservice and that what makes it heart melting and sincere when he shows his SIDE...It makes it look like RR is more showy, but that's okay because that's her personality..But with all the issues that happened in this ship, one thing remains both RY still interacts beyond the friendship level..No awkwardness whatsover..maybe akwardness in a level of "attraction"...let the BTS speaks for itself!

Please drama gods, please have them collaborate on another drama this year..Don't make us wait too long..It will be nice if we step up the skinship up a bit hehehe..Loving the future collaborations.It goes to show my RY are blessed with upcoming projects and they truly deserve it..

About the movie, I am certain Lego is onboard..Perhaps he doesn't want to seal the deal yet until the camera is rolling :)

Oooo yes, I forgot Lego's assistant was taking a pic of the fake music recording scene! I wonder if that pic was on his phone or one of RongYi's phones..? and do you remember which bts it was that Rong Rong was fighting Lego to get his phone?  and oh man...that HK trip..........

oh i remember that BTS..when RR was getting teased because Lego took a picture of her while sleeping hahaha oh boy please do share or is that for Lego's eyes only.And then RR makes fun of him for laughing with his shoulders moving and then he said that he does it to to show more feelings hahaha..but really Lego loves to tease her and it's cute that he is playing a prank on her..

Can't remember which bts episode is this..I think it's the time when LC was revealed as 3631

clauric said: Lego and his choice of patterns hahaha gotta love this guy with his odd choice..I actually like that Lego is not easily read because when he gets interviewed or show his way of admiring our RR it gets us CRAZY..We know he doesn't do it for show/fanservice and that what makes it heart melting and sincere when he shows his SIDE...It makes it look like RR is more showy, but that's okay because that's her personality..But with all the issues that happened in this ship, one thing remains both RY still interacts beyond the friendship level..No awkwardness whatsover..maybe akwardness in a level of "attraction"...let the BTS speaks for itself! Please drama gods, please have them collaborate on another drama this year..Don't make us wait too long..It will be nice if we step up the skinship up a bit hehehe..Loving the future collaborations.It goes to show my RY are blessed with upcoming projects and they truly deserve it.. About the movie, I am certain Lego is onboard..Perhaps he doesn't want to seal the deal yet until the camera is rolling :)

@k4ice i love the library scene!! when rong rong inadvertently makes that 'zoned out' face you can see lego just can't help but laugh and rong rong is like 'whut?'. when lego loses control of himself i think it's especially telling because he's usually the one in control of the situation, either the one instigating the teasing or he's the reserved one. so i love it when rong rong makes him laugh cause it's the most natural that i've seen him. again that's why BTS 23 was so great. him laughing at the missing steamed buns and when rong rong was pretending to sing. luff it! 
also it makes me wonder how the director can keep such a straight face around those two. rongyi will be joking around during rehearsal and the director just continues with no change in face whatsoever. rong rong 'can i ding dong?!' director: 'sure you can ding dong [cont]'.

RY Excerpt (sorry not a LC & RW shipper here)

Lego & RongRong, the on-screen couple, went their separate ways with new projects after the drama wrapped up, Lego changed his hair color, or as he put it, to have a clean slate after playing Liu Chuan character.  His face was swollen due to steroid to ease his pain during his HK trip and grew pimples as the result of taking other medications.  Even at the wrap-up party, he wasn't able to stand for a long period of time. He said he will head to Tainan for the final treatment and not to worry, he will stand up.  Due to huge popularity he gained from Liu Chuan character, he has many CM and spokesman projects lines up, along side new films and producing new album, he noted that he's in no hurry to have a male leading role soon so he can transition from Liu Chuan to other characters.

Rong Rong said she cried harder than her graduation when the drama wrapped up, after all, she spent half a year with the crew and in her heartfelt words, ending is like a madly in love couple heading different directions.  She learned a lot from the director Wu and she will tear up when his name is mentioned.  Due to the huge popularity from her role, she took on 4 spokeswoman projects and other events and along side new drama so instead of joining her family for the overseas vacation, she had to stay put and take care of the dogs, she tends to get sick when she takes time off.  She also disclosed that she will collaborate with Lego in May but she cannot say much due to contractual rules.  Lego also expressed the collaboration with be very different from the IAGW roles.

i just had to run in here and do a quick translation, hope it's readable haha  been a super hectic week and i need a few minutes here with these wonderful news on their future projects.  i hope a new drama/film is in work with them two soon... but of course, i don't oppose Lego working hard and save money to propose soon :)   gosh, i have so many thoughts about other lil things but gotta run..just one more comment.  Director Wu, you rock, you know the story behind RY, so just let them play it out while you stand aside with your cool demeanor.

^thanks @littlesame‌ for the translations. So excited for RongYi's new collaboration. I'm also glad for their individual projects although it may take a while for me to get used to them being paired with other actors. It's just hard to let go of LC & JE.

Guest nutella101

i can't wait for their new series together. thinking that IAGW will end soon, the thought of waiting makes me feel sad, no more BTS to look forward every friday! that will leave me no choice but to replay all the BTS. sigh...sigh.

Guest tohoshiya

@KellyP According to the article, there is going to be a "Happy Graduation Gathering" fan-greeting event on the 10th of May for freedom fans. (not mentioned who would attend though)

Guest QinYiY

http://star.setnews.net/E/News.aspx?PageGroupID=8&NewsID=21806&nbsp 
三立、東森週五華劇《我的自由年代》29日舉辦殺青酒宴,眾演員們因戲走紅收穫多,李國毅與是元介默契佳,兩人竟穿同色系服裝出席,戲殺青後李國毅先赴台南治療腰疾,笑說:「我會站起來的。」任容萱廣告代言接不完,對殺青感言說:「拍這檔戲結束就像熱戀中各奔東西。」為感謝熱情支持的粉絲,5月10日將舉辦「畢業同樂會」粉絲見面會活動。

I dont think this part is translated yet.. Settv's <IAGW> had their filming graduation dinner on the 29th, most of the actors gain their popularity from the show, Lego and Jay also develop good chemistry, both of them wore the same color to attend the dinner. After filming, Lego will head over to Tainan to treat his back problem, joking commented: [i will stand up.] RR received endless endorsement, regarding the graduation reflection, she felt [filming finish this drama felt like a couple madly in love, yet had to go separate ways.] To thank the support from fans, there will be a [Graduation Fans meeting] event on the 5/10. 
Yes!! The cast (I suppose?) will come together again on the 10th of May!! :D More RY photo expected :D 

Hope RY will attend the graduation gathering..Get better Lego so you will be ready (ahem ahem so you can do bed scenes with RR lol jk)...

yeah it's going to be hard to see them act with other actors but my heart is at ease because RY collaboration projects are in the works in the future..so i am hoping for a TVC, movie, new drama and events together..

another source also reveals more about RongYi ;))

cp8MKXe.jpg

fx4M5HP.jpg

m3hzftu.jpg

李國毅與任容萱戲散情未散,不少廣告商相中「容毅配」的高人氣,從戲一殺青陸續有7、8個代言希望他們再合體,任容萱也透露,近期兩人將再續前緣。

The drama has ended for both RR & Lego  but not their affinity, quite many advertisers taken fancy of "RongYi match" high popularity".

Straight after the drama wraps up .... over seven and eight, one after another endorsements hope that both will work together once again.

Rong Rong also reveals that "both will pick up where they left off."

http://m.udn.com/xhtml/ViewFreeArticle?type=news&cate=3&page=1&articleid=3785066&sn=1

Just saw this so i'm back :P So they have begun writing for the movie and SETTV said filming will begin in summer..

They need to build on anticipation so the actor list will be confirmed probably June??? Haha whatever, just give me my RY~

Archived