RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Thanks, @clauric for pointing that out - much assured :)

Just want to say it is now Lego&Lorene to me together with RY (Lego refers to her as RongRong but she printed 'Lorene' on her namecard, both works for me :) )

I noticed RR is very ladylike nowadays and don't come over to the BTS camera that often as compared to the previous BTS..... Last BTS, she was even pretending not to have heard when her cast mates called her and the BTS team turn to her, with lego definitely ignoring the camera and RR covering her mouth with her hand and back facing us, looked like they were sharing some food and she was quickly finishing it before turning around to reply ...... I remembered she mentioned that she loves the BTS camera and always jumps in to contribute and help to host when she can..... Now it seems that if her boy is around, she's not that active but if she is doing scenes with the other girls, she's more talkative ..,,,,.. Hmmm ....... I would really love it if her absence from the BTS is due to 'vital communication' with the significant other ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tohoshiya

RongRong FB update:

rr1.jpg

2013.10.17-2014.04.23
Lin Jia En has completed this not-too-long, yet not-too-short journey to freedom of "In A Good Way"! Thank you for the beautiful moments along the way! Ren Rong Xuan, filming wrapped up!

10155849_391612090980002_766564069167415

Sigh~ that's it folks. :(

p/s: bottom left corner, RR & Lego's autographs are next to each other wahahaha, well i guess that's slightly comforting ^^;;;;

Sigh, it's not even over yet but I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms! I'm watching the bts to cheer myself up. I noticed something on the latest ep22 bts. At 6:07 min, RR looked in Lego's direction and there was some silent exchanges going on because she broke out in a very wide grin before looking away. Wished the camera man could have captured Lego's expression too! Wonder what he did to make her so tickled??? imagejpg1_zpsfce3d326.jpgimagejpg1_zpsbd2b9ebf.jpgimagejpg1_zpse8c683b5.jpgimagejpg1_zpsee4436b4.jpgimagejpg1_zpsc831fff5.jpg

filming has wrapped up..now looking forward to after party celebration..it will be nice if they did a special..

RR was definitely speaking eye to eye to Lego..He was probably giving her the dazzling teeth smile..

Saw his IG update with a cute dog :)  so happy these two are animal lovers.
http://instagram.com/p/nIpoZagdMe/
he wrote:
Congrats to you on wrapping up, back to zero.

in the same BTS, i noticed when BX was fumbling over her script, he was fooling around in the back while looking at someone behind the BTS camera smiling... could this be the same segment?  but somehow from RR's angle, i thought she was looking at RW & RQ when the two were fooling around.

littlesame said: Saw his IG update with a cute dog :)  so happy these two are animal lovers.
he wrote:
Congrats to you on wrapping up, back to zero.

in the same BTS, i noticed when BX was fumbling over her script, he was fooling around in the back while looking at someone behind the BTS camera smiling... could this be the same segment?  but somehow from RR's angle, i thought she was looking at RW & RQ when the two were fooling around.

lol in shipping world we want to believe it's RR shooting glares at Lego..

for sure it's going to be hard for the cast to go back in their real lives as they have been their characters for months...starting over again...i hope we will see paparazzi pics of RY hahaha..come on months of skinship, teasing, laughing & chatting during downtime, im sure they are going to miss it all..so let's make it REAL LOL...i hope they will still interact on IG--gives us HOPE for this ship hehehe

the objective self tells me, there's a certain level of skinship and goodies that are beyond co-workers feel good environment, now it's up the two to take it where it's comfortable and lasting for them.  i'm also one that hopes the IG world will continue to thrive because i expect him being very, very under the radar and it's a place where we can share their priceless and heavenly sweet lil things.  about his low key style, i noticed in the last wrap-up group pic, he's MIA, again, (he's the one taking the pic).

here's the pic, posted by seungzy_kangdamshipper in IAGW thread.
C4cvihg.jpg

they can go walk the dogs together, that is not scandalous :)  i hope the paparazzi will not hurt this budding relationship.

just browsing through IG and I clicked on a Lego's picture of a fan then I end up snooping the account to see if the person had any more pics..and I end up seeing below..looks like RR and Lego to me!? lol gawd my stalking shipping self lol..can anyone translate the caption? i really do think it's RR and Lego especially they way they dressed..

5EB256DB-FE27-47FD-AD3B-A75172C95BC7.jpg

That fan pic, I just admire the synchronized legs in motion, the hand in hand feel, very couple like to me, whether on screen or not...,,,all this even though it's blurry........I love it! I can just imagine they will be strolling around like that incognito ;)

Guest QinYiY

clauric said: just browsing through IG and I clicked on a Lego's picture of a fan then I end up snooping the account to see if the person had any more pics..and I end up seeing below..looks like RR and Lego to me!? lol gawd my stalking shipping self lol..can anyone translate the caption? i really do think it's RR and Lego especially they way they dressed.. 5EB256DB-FE27-47FD-AD3B-A75172C95BC7.jpg

In a good way → Behind the scenes → Selina visits sister

Pretty cute how Selina ran up to rong rong and asked ” Jia En, I like you! Can we take a photo together?” Haha! She even joked that she was here to see her future brother-in-law, which made Lego shy :P

tumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo5_250.giftumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo6_250.gif

tumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo1_250.giftumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo2_250.gif

tumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo4_250.giftumblr_myoo244ysr1suaw8oo3_250.gif

Guest tohoshiya

QinYiY said: clauric said: just browsing through IG and I clicked on a Lego's picture of a fan then I end up snooping the account to see if the person had any more pics..and I end up seeing below..looks like RR and Lego to me!? lol gawd my stalking shipping self lol..can anyone translate the caption? i really do think it's RR and Lego especially they way they dressed..

Archived