RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

RR's IG post seems like she is going to forever remember IAGW..and now they are down to last taping day :(((

looks like IAGW ost is coming out? i saw some posts in IG with the track listing of some sort...

yes yes please make RY do more promo of this drama! do more magazine shoot..and how about a TVC!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night, Jacky said on a radio show, the camera will start rolling in August to shoot the movie.

Confirmation should surface after the TV portion wraps up, it will be too distracting and even work against rating if it comes out now.

3 more episodes and from the preview, it looks like we will have a packed LC & JE episode! I have a feeling he's going to surprise her with something sweet during her training camp, and i have 110% confidence it will be awesome and unlike any generic ones.

EP 23 Preview

Guest tohoshiya

Besides the watch-beeping moment, I find the part where the rest were gathered to joke about the "Prince and Princess" really interesting too. vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m34s20.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m36s34.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m37s46.png
Notice how RY were obviously standing at the side but not making their presence known. When Jay called out for Princess Rong, the camera panned to them and you can sort of tell that they immediately turned away, with Lego walking over to the car and RR backfacing the rest. She wouldn't even turn to acknowledge the others even when they kept calling out for her. So... what were they doing? XD
Annnnd, someone in baidu noticed that the car that Lego got into was the one that RR came out from a few months back when she bought rice for him (the video posted by L on instagram)vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m52s194.pngvlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h53m17s194.png

car.jpgIt COULD be a car provided by the production team but even then it means they both share the same car when they move from location to location >:) (and hey we're in the RY thread, we're allowed to be delusional XD)

Oh and I also love this moment:
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-15h33m29s249.png
Lego leaning on her when they were rehearsing :D
Even the director teased RR about it when Lego's assistant was standing in for himDirector: You changed your boyfriend?RR: No, I'm very loyal~
:))

Ahhh the feeling of know the cast is going to see each other in August makes me happy.Although I am wishing the writers will give us a satisfying drama ending because to me the drama is more important since we have emotionally invested in months..i don't want to be pulling my hair with an open ending if you know what i mean..

yup im so ready for a RY full of episode.I love the whole gang but i think it's time for some LC-JE moments.And i think we should at LEAST get more 2 kisses..but more will be much better lol

@tohoshiya‌ OMG, i watched the SUV part like 100000x. Even though it didn't show much but like you said, they were standing behind the bts camera, NOT busy filming...and that car sure looks like it :) Notice how the bright lil sun chose to quietly fade behind the SCENE in the last few bts, rather, you see them together in many camera-accidentally-expose-their-whereabout moments.

Guest nutella101

episode 19- Lego hugging and playing RR's hair while rehearsing
episode 21- holding and caressing RR's hand
and now episode 22 - he's leaning on RR while rehearsing

i think it's not necessary to be extra sweet to your co-star if you're just rehearsing,

unless you feel something special for that person and you wanted to be close to her all the time

Los Angeles Girl 015.gif

Guest dongwookie

yep, looks like the same car to me. it's weird because just this morning i've been fixating on that car in episodes 21 & 22 BTS's wondering if that was Lego's seeing how he peeked his head in.

can anyone tell me more about that IG post where RR bought LC rice? aren't they a little too BF-GF'y if they would do that for each other? he can always ask his assistant to run his errand.

Besides the watch-beeping moment, I find the part where the rest were gathered to joke about the "Prince and Princess" really interesting too. 
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m34s20.png

vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m36s34.png

vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m37s46.png

Notice how RY were obviously standing at the side but not making their presence known. When Jay called out for Princess Rong, the camera panned to them and you can sort of tell that they immediately turned away, with Lego walking over to the car and RR backfacing the rest. She wouldn't even turn to acknowledge the others even when they kept calling out for her. So... what were they doing? XD

Annnnd, someone in baidu noticed that the car that Lego got into was the one that RR came out from a few months back when she bought rice for him (the video posted by L on instagram)
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h52m52s194.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-22-14h53m17s194.png

car.jpg
It COULD be a car provided by the production team but even then it means they both share the same car when they move from location to location >:) (and hey we're in the RY thread, we're allowed to be delusional XD)

Oh and I also love this moment:

vlcsnap-2014-04-22-15h33m29s249.png

Lego leaning on her when they were rehearsing :D

Even the director teased RR about it when Lego's assistant was standing in for him
Director: You changed your boyfriend?
RR: No, I'm very loyal~

:)

)

Dear RY SHIPPERS!! Lego's chin leaning on her forearm!!! Ahhhh!!! So happy! ;)

I noticed that chin leaning on Lego's part during the BTS!!!!!!!!!     ;)   At first, I thought RR hugged/pulled Lego with more force than necessary, but rationally speaking, it wasn't the case.  The force of the pull or hug of RR wouldn't be enough to make Lego's chin "lose" balance and settle on RR's arms.     >:)
With regards to the car, they look the same to me (tail lights, car color, model and all). hmmmmmm......................      =))
I'll be the first to admit that I've been skipping a few minutes of the BTS, but come to think of it....Isn't that much better irl?  Through the years, I've once in awhile read or followed some TW ent news, and one thing I've noticed is that there are more TW celebrities readily admitting their relationship, but some are still reluctant to divulge any dating confirmation.  And if we hit closer to home, Selina (RR's older sister) only admitted her relationship with her now husband, though she has been linked to a few celebrities (from my limited knowledge).  And RR it seems, has also been rumored to have dated some well-known personalities, but never admitted to any of it.  So it seems, the Ren sisters maybe have this bubbly and open personalities, but when it comes to dating, they would only announce the sure thing. And we can all assume that Lego is the type to hide "it" as much as he can.  Going back, I personally think them being this quiet and trying to be all "professional" means so much more.  I really hope!!!!!!!!!!    :x :\"> :x

BTW, been browsing yt videos since I remembered seeing an old RR video with her personal (?) car and I thought it's the one on the bts, but guess I was wrong.  But the car posted on Lego's IG as RR's car and the recent BTS car looks the same to me. 

And a very young RR with her sister and dad.  She is really Lin Jia En, even her everyday hairstyle back then is so Jia En.  #girlcrushing #naturalbeauty

ctto

dongwookie said:

yep, looks like the same car to me. it's weird because just this morning i've been fixating on that car in episodes 21 & 22 BTS's wondering if that was Lego's seeing how he peeked his head in.

can anyone tell me more about that IG post where RR bought LC rice? aren't they a little too BF-GF'y if they would do that for each other? he can always ask his assistant to run his errand.

Guest dongwookie

thanks @kenrei. i sure missed that one. these two are just so sweet with each other. :) and also, i agree with @akikisetsu. the more "professional" they become, the more it becomes suspicious. haha. *shipper mode on*

Can I just say now that I absolutely love you all?! I woke up and was peeping into the thread and spit out my water from LOL-ing

@littlesame thanks for posting the news about the movie! It's like one of those yes it's confirmed but we're not going to release anything pertaining to it till later so it's nice to see the cast confirming it as well! I'm glad they'll all have a nice 3 1/2 month ish break to rest up bc they so deserve it!!....hopefully Lego's back will recover quickly (with the help of Rong Rong XD) and he'll be in fine form by August.

@clauric I thought I saw what looked like a ost track listing posted in IG..so I'm glad you confirmed it haha...looks like another item I'll be stalking *wallet just stares balefully at me*

@tohoshiya thanks for giving us more insight into that bit of the bts! I was wondering what was going on there bc I could hear them calling for Rong Rong but she wasn't turning around.......and Lego jumped over to the car so quickly lol...what WERE they doing?! and omg lol at the baidu fans...I love them so much and wish I could read chinese so I could stalk over there too!!! They have such sharp eyes..Looking back at the IG pic and the bts pic..they DO look like the same car........HAHAHA

@OhTing @dongwookie @nutella101 well...Lego's chin is on Rong Rong's arm, his elbow is resting on her stomach, his bicep is...elsewhere..and his right cheek is nestled right where his bicep is too... :D  ok..I'm going to stop now LOL but really though, that picture is so cute!!

@akikisetsu forever girlcrushing on Rong Rong....

seungzy_kangdamshipper said: real life otp being adorable little shits during filming [

]

selina already calls you brother-in-law so get married already

Guest QinYiY

akikisetsu said: I noticed that chin leaning on Lego's part during the BTS!!!!!!!!!     ;)   At first, I thought RR hugged/pulled Lego with more force than necessary, but rationally speaking, it wasn't the case.  The force of the pull or hug of RR wouldn't be enough to make Lego's chin "lose" balance and settle on RR's arms.     >:)
With regards to the car, they look the same to me (tail lights, car color, model and all). hmmmmmm......................      =))
I'll be the first to admit that I've been skipping a few minutes of the BTS, but come to think of it....Isn't that much better irl?  Through the years, I've once in awhile read or followed some TW ent news, and one thing I've noticed is that there are more TW celebrities readily admitting their relationship, but some are still reluctant to divulge any dating confirmation.  And if we hit closer to home, Selina (RR's older sister) only admitted her relationship with her now husband, though she has been linked to a few celebrities (from my limited knowledge).  And RR it seems, has also been rumored to have dated some well-known personalities, but never admitted to any of it.  So it seems, the Ren sisters maybe have this bubbly and open personalities, but when it comes to dating, they would only announce the sure thing. And we can all assume that Lego is the type to hide "it" as much as he can.  Going back, I personally think them being this quiet and trying to be all "professional" means so much more.  I really hope!!!!!!!!!!    :x :\"> :x

BTW, been browsing yt videos since I remembered seeing an old RR video with her personal (?) car and I thought it's the one on the bts, but guess I was wrong.  But the car posted on Lego's IG as RR's car and the recent BTS car looks the same to me. 

And a very young RR with her sister and dad.  She is really Lin Jia En, even her everyday hairstyle back then is so Jia En.  #girlcrushing #naturalbeauty

ctto

^thanks @QinYiY‌ for translating. That is so touching. This just upped my girl-crushing of RongRong, such a wonderful person. As Lego once described her, she has a great upbringing. When I saw that BTS where she (and Lego) was distributing red envelopes to staffs, I just felt proud of them.They know how to share their blessings. @littlesame‌ thanks for clarifying about the movie! It'll be a great reward for them if it pushes through. I'll definitely have more reason to hang around here even after the drama ends just to check for movie updates and of course the 'development' of our beloved couple! If there ever is a development, I hope they wouldn't keep it too private. I'll hold onto Lego's earlier promise that if ever there's a 'good news' he'll let us know :D

Oooh, I was just moping over the lack of goodies lately and I pop in here to find so many! B-)

@tohoshiya‌, can't believed I missed seeing Lego leaning into RR during the rehearsing! I zoomed in on the photo and the closeup was absolutely swoon worthy! :\"> :\"> :\">

And guess what? I got my hands on the Feb issue of iWalker by accident! I was browsing my local bookstore, checking whether the April issue of Spop had arrived. Saw the March issue still on sale and just as I was walking away in disappointment, I noticed that they seemed to have bundled something together with it. I flipped the Spop magazine around and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw RongYi smiling back at me!!!

What a brilliant marketing strategy! Bundle a hot selling issue with a slow moving one and sell it at a higher price! The surprise was even more sweet if you consider the fact that iWalker is usually not available in my country at all and the overall price was still cheaper than that of yesasia. :D

The photos inside are gorgeous and I'm tempted to plaster my bedroom wall with it. But it'll definately drive my husband crazy so I must suppress the urge!

Archived