What is the most special thing your S/O ever did for/to you?

Guest Krrypton

Guest Krrypton

^My boyfriend once fooled me on April fools' saying he wanted to break up and I spent the entire night crying. The next day he took me out and apologised and said he was just joking and kissed me. The best kiss ever! ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest Starlitelet

Krrypton said: ^My boyfriend once fooled me on April fools' saying he wanted to break up and I spent the entire night crying. The next day he took me out and apologised and said he was just joking and kissed me. The best kiss ever! ^_^

Guest heartofarose

there's nothing really i can point out specifically,but i love it when my boyfriend occasionally surprises me. by that i mean blindfolding me in the car and driving to wherever he had planned.even though i'm always 99.9% right with my guesses, i do find it VERY thoughtful of him to surprise me with new and amazing experiences!! :)

Guest theempirebusiness

Gave me a grade III concussion  :x
Nah, she actually painted and glazed me this little cup with a poem scribbled on it.

Archived