Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adikkeluangman

[Movie 2015] Shoot Me in the Heart 내 심장을 쏴라

Movies of Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki Go Head to Head This January
B6FDKqtCIAAbOdr.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki--three of Korea’s favorite leading men in their 20s–will be going head to head in the movie theaters this January.
This January 2015, film buffs will have to make the hard decision of which movie they’ll see first on the big screen: Lee Seung Gi’s “Love Forecast,” Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970,” or Lee Min Ki’s “Shoot Me in the Heart.”
“Love Forecast,” Lee Seung Gi’s comeback movie with “Brilliant Legacy” co-star Moon Chae Won, will get a bit of a headstart in the battle as it starts showing on January 15. The romantic comedy portrays the current dating culture and examines the difficulties of new relationships. In the film, Lee Seung Gi plays the role of Jun Su, a character who has been hurt by continuous unsuccessful relationships.
todays-love.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970″ will follow “Love Forecast” a week after and will hit the theaters on January 21. The film will follow the aspirations, loyalty, and betrayal of the main characters Kim Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Baek Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) with the background of Gangnam in the 1970s. Lee Min Ho portrays the role of Kim Jong Dae, a man who dreams only of living a comfortable life but becomes embroiled in a legal dispute over land development in Gangnam.
gangnam-blues1.jpg

Finally, Lee Min Ki’s film “Shoot Me in the Heart,” which is a film adaptation of award-winning author Jung Yoo Jung’s best-selling novel of the same title, will make its premiere on January 28. The film features the story of two young men who escape from a mental hospital. Lee Min Ki plays the role of Seung Min, a young man who was forcibly admitted to the mental health institution without any cause.
This is the actor’s final project before he quietly enlisted in the army last August.
moviiii.jpg

Whose movie do you think would make it big in the box office?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/movies-of-lee-seung-gi-lee-min-ho-and-lee-min-ki-go-head-to-head-this-january/

Weekly Quiz for KR fans. I think the winner will get the tickets to the premiere or something. Although I don't understand anything because we cannot copied and paste from image the words. The pictures used some of it never seen before. 14033_856621784360807_19176714769223960310354175_856621781027474_445438424585956

10421298_856621787694140_23778265758600310704098_856621794360806_53260625424413910847888_856621791027473_287032481756425

Yeo Jin Goo to Appear on ′Happy Together′ as His First Talk Show
Yeo Jin Goo is making his way over to Happy Together. 
On January 9, KBS Happy Together PD, Oh Hyun Sook told Newsen, "Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing on Happy Together. We′ll be filming tomorrow." 
84865002.jpg

According to Oh Hyun Sook PD, the filming of Happy Together on January 10 will not only have Yeo Jin Goo, but also Yoo Oh Sung of the film Shoot My Heart, Lee Ge In, Kim In Seok, announcer, Jo Woo Jong, and GOT7′s Jackson.
Happy Together will be Yeo Jin Goo′s first talk show, raising anticipation for what kind of stories he will be sharing. 
This episode of Happy Together will air on January 22. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84865/yeo-jin-goo-to-appear-on-happy-together-as-his-first-talk-show
First movie promo...

[shoot My Heart] Yeo Jin Goo Christmas Video

YJG schedule for January.10/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' Record
13/01/2015 Magazine 'Arena Homme +' February photo shoot13/01/2015 Magazine 'Bazaar' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Maxmovie' February photo shoot15/01/2015 Magazine 'Big Issue Korea' February photo shoot16/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart ' Showcase22/01/2015 KBS 'Happy Together' broadcast (23:10 ~)28/01/2015 The movie "Shoot my heart 'opening
I assumed all these magazine photo shoot are to promote Shoot My Heart movie.

Yeo Jin Gu at Showcase of movie 'Shoot My Heart'
On January 16th, actor Yeo Jin Gu attended Showcase of movie 'Shoot My Heart,' which was held at CGV Apgujeong branch in Shinsadong, Seoul.
20150116203246_54b8f6de1191e_1.jpg

Along with Yeo Jin Gu, Kim Jung Tae, Kim Gi Cheon, Park Doo Shik, writer Jung Yoo Jung, and director Moon Je Yong also attended the event.
Meanwhile, 'Shoot My Heart' is going to be officially released on January 28th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=353444

Yeo Jin Goo Talks about Smoking and Wearing a Wig for His Role in Movie “Shoot My Heart” during Press Conference
A press conference was held for the upcoming movie “Shoot My Heart” at Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, in Lotte Cinema. At the conference, Yeo Jin Goo shared his experiences while acting as his character Soo Myung. He was also complimented by sunbae actors who worked with him in the movie.
When asked about his character and how he acted for the role, he answered, “I was worried that my hair would be fake-looking since I had to wear a wig. But on screen I looked fine. I’m glad that it looked naturally grown.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo-4.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo was also required to smoke for some scenes in the movie, as his character is a heavy smoker. He commented, “For the smoking scenes, I used nicorette. I had to look very natural doing it since Soo Myung is a smoker, and wondered whether I was capable of smoking naturally. But I don’t think [the director] thought I looked natural because a lot of the scenes [were edited out] in the actual movie.”
Then a sunbae actor named Park Choong Sun shared that he felt bad for Yeo Jin Goo who had to be on a strict diet for his role. “I know he’s a teenager who’d have constant cravings for food, but he only ate vegetables. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he ate tomatoes, cucumber, and other greens.” Because Yeo Jin Goo is around the same age as his son, he shared that he teared up watching Yeo Jin Goo so dedicated for his role. “I was amazed at how disciplined and focused he was during the shooting. He’s a young actor, but there’s a lot to learn from him.”
Yu Oh Seong, another sunbae actor, also complimented him saying, “He’s not even in his 20’s but he’s already an expert in the field. I look forward to his future as an actor.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo21.jpg

Yeo In Goo also mentioned his co-star Lee Min Ki, who is currently serving time in the military, by saying, “I really miss Lee Min Ki. I wonder how he’s doing,” and added, “Lee Min Ki and I had a good chemistry. We depended on each other and joked around a lot behind the scene.”
The movie “Shoot My Heart” will be released on January 28.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/yeo-jin-goo-talks-about-smoking-and-wearing-a-wig-for-his-role-in-movie-shoot-my-heart-during-press-conference/
-----Actor Yeo Jin Goo dances to EXID's 'Up & Down' with a lucky fan
During a special showcase for his upcoming movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart', actor Yeo Jin Goo danced to the beats of EXID's hit song "Up &Down" with an eager fan member who was dressed in a patient gown just as the actor does in the movie. 

The actor stood up hesitantly as the fan dragged him up in front of the stage and danced the choreography to the hit song "Up & Down". While the fan confidently moved her hips, the actor was seen shyly copying the moves. The dance ended with a light hug, causing the crowd to go wild.
Meanwhile, you can catch more of Yeo Jin Goo's adorable charms in the movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart' premiering in theaters on January 28! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/actor-yeo-jin-goo-dances-to-exids-up-down-with-a-lucky-fan-member

Yeo Jin Goo Credits His Aged Face for His Popularity Among Nunas
Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he′s never dated before. 
In a recent recording of KBS′ Happy Together, Yeo Jin Goo showed a surprising skill in talking, despite it being his first talk show appearance. 
"I go to an all-boys school, so I wasn′t able to date. I′ve never dated in my life," confessed Yeo Jin Goo, surprising everyone. When asked about his popularity among older women, Yeo Jin Goo replied, "It′s because my face looks a bit aged." 
85697002.jpg

Chrarismatic movie actor, Yoo Oh Sung, shared a time when his harsh and tough image caused an unfair misunderstanding. 
"When I was filming the movie Beat, we were acting out a gang fight, and I got hit. I got hit really hard, so I told the director, and the director said, ′Why would you be in pain? You′re not in pain. You don′t seem like you would be in pain.′"
Lee Gae In, who is known for his exaggerations, said that he once caught 1,000 fish in one week, while announcer Cho Woo Jong explained the story behind his award acceptance speech, when he said he was going to become the CEO of KBS. 
Four-dimensional Jackson of GOT7 also said, "I received popularity in my school years because I was into fencing. I also played a lot of basketball in front of girls on purpose." 
Kim In Seok, who recently got married to a former Miss Korea, talked about newlywed life. He also shared, "My wife makes more money than I do."
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85697/yeo-jin-goo-credits-his-aged-face-for-his-popularity-among-nunas
-----Yeo Jin Goo: “I Still Use a 2G Cell Phone Because I Fear Smartphone Addiction”
Actor Yeo Jin Goo says that he still uses a second-generation (2G) cell phone out of fear that he might otherwise become addicted to smartphone technology.
The star was speaking to media outlet OSEN on the morning of January 21, ahead of the release of his new movie “Shoot Me in the Heart.”
201501211115777115_54bf0f11d1ecf_99_2015

He told OSEN, “I am currently using a 2G cell phone. I don’t want to become obsessed with a smartphone. I am not good at controlling myself, so I think it is better for me not to start. Generally, if something might turn out to be harmful, I do my best not to start doing that.”
The star has previously mentioned his technophobia, and spoke earlier in the month about his mobile phone preferences.
“Shoot Me in the Heart” is slated for general release on January 28, and will also star the likes of Lee Min Ki and Yoo Oh Seong.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/yeo-jin-goo-i-still-use-a-2g-cell-phone-because-i-fear-smartphone-addiction/
-----[Preview] 140122 KBS2 Happy TogetherB724lRWIcAEghiK.jpg

Jackson challenges Yeo Jin Goo on who is the tougher man on 'Happy Together'
On the January 22 episode of 'Happy Together,' GOT7's Jackson and actor Yeo Jin Goo challenged each other to find out who was the tougher man as each contestant displayed their strong desire to win.
MC Yoo Jae Suk suggested that the two compete with one another through a series of mini games to see who was the tougher man out of the two. 
http://youtu.be/X6Yu_uuA1cA
Prior to the game, Jackson chattered, "If I lose, won't I be considered as trash? Because I was an athlete before," while Yeo Jin Goo commented calmly, "I think Jackson will be really quick," revealing the contrast in their personalities.
The first game was a simple competition on who could get to the other side of the set the fastest. The former fencing champion beat Yeo Jin Goo 2 to 0, which fired up the actor's competitive nature. In the second and third games, both Yeo Jin Goo and Jackson were able to complete the challenges of hitting their heads and elbows on the ceiling, deeming them both as 'real men.'
Check out Yeo Jin Goo and Jackson compete for the crown of being the tougher man above!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jackson-challenges-yeo-jin-goo-on-who-is-the-tougher-man-on-happy-together
-----Yeo Jin Goo Admits That He Has Never Been in a Relationship
Actor Yeo Jin Goo, who will be turning 18 years old this year, admitted on the latest episode of “Happy Together” that he has never dated before in his life.
When one of the MC’s asked him whether he had a girlfriend, he answered, “I go to an all-boys high school, so I can’t date.” Then he was asked whether he has been “solo since birth.” At that question, he answered without hesitation, “yes.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo.png

He further explained himself, “It’s not like I’ve never liked someone. It’s just that the kind of environment that makes it hard for me to date.”
He also revealed on the show that his ideal type is a “woman with a lot of aegyo,” adding, “a short woman who smiles a lot.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/yeo-jin-goo-admits-that-he-has-never-been-in-a-relationship/

Yeo Jin Goo to Fulfill SNSD Sunny’s Wish as Guest on Her Radio Show
Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing on Sunny’s FM Date.
On January 23, Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing as a guest on the third and fourth parts of MBC FM4U’s FM Date to introduce his film Shoot My Heart and recommend the songs that made him laugh and cry.
85881002.jpg

The production team of FM Date stated, “Ever since she took the DJ spot on the radio program, Sunny named Yeo Jin Goo as the guest she would like to invite,” explaining the reason they are anticipating their encounter.
The production team also shared that Yeo Jin Goo emphasized during the pre-broadcast interview, “I have a bright personality and like to joke around.”
As he is well known for having a charming, deep voice and quiet image, curiosity has been building on whether Yeo Jin Goo will show his different sides on the radio program.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85881/yeo-jin-goo-to-fulfill-snsd-sunnys-wish-as-guest-on-her-radio-show
-----Yeo Jin Goo Gets Love Calls from Noona Actresses All the Time, Including Park Bo Young

Actor Yeo Jin Goo shared about the many love calls he gets from noona (older female) actors to shoot a mellow movie together.
On the January 22 airing of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3,” he made a guest appearance along with GOT7’s Jackson, actor Yoo Oh Sung, and announcer Jo Woo Jong, among others.
yeo-jin-goo2.jpg

MC Park Mi Sun brought up Yeo Jin Goo’s popularity with noona actresses, “There are a lot of times when noona actresses ask Yeo Jin Goo to do a mellow movie together.”
The young actor replied humbly, “It’s because I [look old for my age]…”
Notably, actress Park Bo Young revealed at the “35th Blue Dragon Awards” last year that she had said several times that she wants to film a mellow movie with Yeo Jin Goo.
When asked whether he considers himself to look old for his age, the seventeen-year-old Yeo Jin Goo replied, “So far, I think I look old for my age. At least now, a lot of [the noonas] know my age, but in the past a lot of them took me for an adult.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/yeo-jin-goo-gets-love-calls-from-noona-actresses-all-the-time-including-park-bo-young/
----Yeo Jin Gu talks about a funny episode that happened because of his old look
Yeo Jin Gu talked about a funny episode that happened because of his old look.
On January 22nd, Yeo Jin Gu appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' as a special guest with Yoo Oh Sung, Lee Gye In, Cho Woo Jong, GOT7's Jackson, and Kim In Seok.
20150123011005_54c120dd8123a_1.jpg

During the broadcast, Yeo Jin Gu told that staffs once asked him to accompany them for a smoke. Yeo Jin Gu said, "I was only sixteen years old," surprising all of the MCs and other guets.
He went on, "Not as many people knew me back then, and the staffs did not know how old I was. We were taking a break, and staffs told me to join them for a smoke."
Yeo Jin Gu added, "I was just turning sixteen from fifteen, and they were very surprised as I told them about my actual age."
Meanwhile, Cho Woo Jong talked about an award that he recently garnered.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=354932

Yeo Jin Gu tells that he has never had a girlfriend yet

20150124171235_54c353f34bd8c_1.jpg

Yeo Jin Gu told that he has never had a girlfriend yet.
On January 24th, actor Yeo Jin Gu, who recently came back with a new film called 'Shoot My Heart,' appeared on SBS Power FM 'Cultwo Show' as a special guest.
Cultwo members asked Yeo Jin Gu if he had a kiss scene in the film and whether he had a girlfriend yet. Yeo Jin Gu replied, "Yes, I had a kiss scene in the film, but I have never had a girlfriend yet."
Jung Chan Woo said, "Maybe girls find you a bit too handsome," and Yeo Jin Gu said, "I am attending a boys' high school now, and that might be the problem."
Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Gu also talked about his future plan.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355157

Sunny poses with Yeo Jin Goo 'oppa' + shows SM-YG love with Tablo in new picture
Girls' Generation's Sunny met up with child actor Yeo Jin Goo and Epik High's Tablo recently for a sweet selca that will bring on 'the feels' from fans who love the trendy actor and some YG-SM love.
proxy.jpg?t=HBhaaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

She posted it onto Instagram on January 26 and wrote, "Yeo Jin Goo & Sunny & Tablo.  Jin Goo oppa," despite the fact that Yeo Jin Goo was 8 years her junior.  Still, it is hard to deny that Sunny looks especially baby faced next to the ever mature-looking Yeo Jin Goo.
The two had recently met up when he appeared on her radio program 'Sunny's FM Date' on January 23.  Sunny had asked him like one of the many noona fans he has, "Why did you come now?  I waited for so long."  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/sunny-poses-with-yeo-jin-goo-oppa-shows-sm-yg-love-with-tablo-in-new-selca