Kim Hee-Ae 김희애

Helena

September 16, 2014
Kim Hee Ae Looks Classy In Just A Trench Coat
Source: BNTNews
yg6g9qzmt2rwbvym3qxy5uqyhq7dxhzm.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] With her honey complexion and elegant style, actress Kim Hee Ae did an interview with MBC ‘Section TV’ showing off her unchanged beauty. 
Kim Hee Ae was in China for a brand launching event when the interview took place. She proved her wit and sense of humor while still maintaining her luxurious style and beautiful appearance.
In particular, the lace detail on the coat enhanced her elegance. She slightly rolled up her sleeves showing off her fashion sense, with her hair tied up in a ponytail, reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. Her innate aura is sophisticated and classy, proving her status as one of Korea’s top fashion icons.
Meanwhile, the trench coat she wears is made of nice material while the lace detail and design dives a feminine silhouette. (photo by MBC ‘Section TV’ capture)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

September 27, 2014
Kim Hee-Ae's ‘elegant allure’ pictorial
Source: Innolife Korea11267_1.jpg
The actress Kim Hee-Ae showed her elegant figure in the pictorial.
Lately Kim Hee-Ae shot the pictorial under the concept like Bohemian with the magazine ‘Harpers Bazaar’. Kim Hee-Ae performed greatly in all shooting, like a model. The pictorial caught Kim Hee-Ae’s slim figure and fascinating atmosphere.
Meanwhile Kim Hee-Ae is having the release of ‘C’est Si Bon’ ahead. [Photo=Hapers Bazaar]

• Like 1

Source:  Mwave
STYLE ICON AWARDS 2014
2014 was a year of extraordinary people & creativity - Who are the 10 Style Icons who have inspired your life?
- You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.
Voting Period : 2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00  KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00  KST
star_11.jpg

Kim Hee-aeFlower sister who deserves the 'top complement'

Source: KPOPHERALD
BIFF 2014: Red carpet arrivals

BUSAN--The 19th Busan International Film Festival has kicked off and the red carpet is in full swing with A-listers gracing the moment at the Busan Cinema Center in Busan on Thursday evening.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141002
Actress Kim Hee-ae, an inaugural judge for the Actor and Actress of the Year award, attends the red carpet ceremony. (OSEN)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ailskdrama

This was an observation comment by PD for NOF (Na Young Seok) in an interview when he spoke about: Kim Hee Ae ... My Korean is non-existent but essentially PD observes that Kim Hee Ae is someone who cares//worries/cares a lot about others. Because she cares in silent action (i.e. preparing food and cleaning for others etc.) , she carries a lot of stress/worry bottled up thus contributing to her stress. We saw a little of this brought out by the director in NOF re: her stomach one night and then her sadness one of the days. Someone who knows korean may want to give a better translation.  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401071434263110
But i love this aspect of Kim Hee Ae. I think the way she cares and conducts herself is one reason why I think she is so attractive, elegant and respected. It is just unfortunate that it may sometimes come at her expense. 
김희애는 고민많은 타입 같더라. 위염이 계속 있다고 하지 않았냐. 그 분을 보면 굉장히 착하고 남들에게 피해 안 끼치려고 하는 마인드가 강한 분이다. 그런 사람들이 꼭 속병이 나더라”며 “늘 중간에서 이승기와 이미연을 배려하고 윤여정 선생님과 김자옥 선생님을 위했다. 만날 왔다갔다 하며 설거지하고 밥차리고 그랬다. 그것에 대해 (김희애 본인이)한 마디도 안 했는데 스스로는 알게모르게 스트레스가 생겼다가 풀어졌다가 하는 부분들도 있더라. 김희애는 굉장히 착하고 소녀같은 분인데, 그런 부분들에 자기도 모르게 스트레스를 받는 것 같더라

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ailskdrama

There has been some great coverage of Kim Hee Ae since she won the Style icon award and some Finance ministry service award. Not to mention her latest modeling for Lanvin looks great. 

Guest NiN1430293605

One Night In Lanvin With Kim Hee Ae

[by Nawael Khelil] Kim Hee Ae made her ‘femme fatale’ coming out.

The famous actress is one of the most loved and respected icons of timeless elegance in Korea. Kim Hee Ae worked with fashion magazine Noblesse on a series dedicated to style made in Lanvin.

Kim wears a smoky that shows a new side of her. Something that we barely saw before, something very sensual and fatale. To enhance her beauty and class, she puts on beautiful coats and jackets designed by Alber Elbaz of Lanvin, the Master of comfy elegance.  ws33de0zd4y2vov5ozf7sh9fbncpzwal.jpg

10418944_394427947375257_569566094358250

10616488_394427944041924_338240561343525The icon item of French (and European) chic, the trench coat, was revisited by Lanvin in a green leather fabric that exudes fanciness, uniqueness but also simplicity and moderation. In it, Kim is tinged with nostalgia, craves for more freedom and dreams. She also pairs a long grey coat with a fringed collar blouse and a wool skirt, adds a capeline, and completes a very modern, urban look. You would see her walking on Montaigne.

Kim Hee Ae already delivered an impersonation of the popular femme fatale in ‘Secret Love Affair’, a drama she was starred in with Yoo Ah-In, her ultimate homme equivalent. Face of Lanvin in South Korea, the actress knows how to embody the maison’s aesthetics and she proved it once again through this pictorial. (photos by Noblesse)

1620362_394427950708590_7314767006797895
10606006_394427994041919_810183142095226
10712829_394427964041922_802703217316722
247101_394427970708588_35523719054225208

• 4 weeks later...

November 26, 2014
Kim Hee Ae records narration for the official trailer of 'Clouds of Sils Maria'
Source: STARN News 20141126020230_5474b62533918_1.jpg
Actress Kim Hee Ae recorded narration for the trailer of 'Clouds of Sils Maria.'
On November 25th, the production team of movie 'Clouds of Sils Maria' revealed a video clip from Kim Hee Ae's narration recording session for the movie's official trailer.
'Clouds of Sils Maria' is being talked about as one of the most highly anticipated films of the year among many movie fans because the story is based on the true story of the main actress, Juliette Binoche.
The trailer shows changes that the actress goes through in her career and life, and many people are showing great excitement for Kim Hee Ae's participation in narration. Kim Hee Ae, who is actively continuing her career through dramas and films, is going through one of the busiest periods of time of her career these days.
She played in movie 'Elegant Lie' as a mother who loses her youngest daughter by an accident, and she also participated in channel tvN's 'Sisters Over Flowers.' She also recorded narration for documentary 'Love,' and many movie fans are showing hot reactions for Kim Hee Ae's participation in 'Clouds of Sils Maria.'
Kim Hee Ae said, "Juliette Binoche is one of my most favorite actresses in the world, and I could focus on the story much better because I am an actress as well. The two main actresses have presented some of the most beautiful scenes, and everything in the movie blends with each other just perfectly. I really cannot wait to watch the full film."
She went on, "The movie tells a story about actresses, but I also think that the movie gives a message that everybody should think about at least one in their lives. It is a great year to watch while wrapping the year up."
Meanwhile, 'Clouds of Sils Maria,' will be officially released on December 18th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hee Ae at the closing ceremony for this year Busan International Film Festival. Both of them served as inaugural judges for the Actor and Actress of the Year award. 10685409_731472383613577_86925957382104310665725_731472400280242_852637335804433

10703507_731472413613574_65151766992436110347569_731472423613573_31301346425043410362570_731472446946904_829453980730776

• 4 weeks later...

happy-new-year-2.gif

January 6, 2015
Kim Hee Ae And Han Hyo Joo Go Floral
nttae47obwqgpikgs2dkppvth9hk1rwd.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Jang Moon Sun] Upcoming movie 'C'est Si Bon' held its press conference on January 6 at the Apgujong CGV. 
This movie is about a group of musicians set in the 'C'est si bon' music hall and follows the love story of their muse. It reminscences about the painful first love.
'C'est Si Bon' will premiere in February and stars Kim Hee Ae, Han Hyo Joo, Jung Woo, Kim Yoon Suk, Jang Hyun Sung, Kang Ha Neul, Jo Bok Rae, and Jin Goo. (photo by bntnews DB)

January 6, 2015
It's So Good With Music
ed864s8ls3py9bjyp6yym94ap1ds5mr0.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Jang Moon Sun] Upcoming movie 'C'est Si Bon' held its press conference on January 6 at the Apgujong CGV. 
This movie is about a group of musicians set in the 'C'est si bon' music hall and follows the love story of their muse. It reminscences about the painful first love.
'C'est Si Bon' will premiere in February and stars Kim Hee Ae, Han Hyo Joo, Jung Woo, Kim Yoon Suk, Jang Hyun Sung, Kang Ha Neul, Jo Bok Rae, and Jin Goo. (photo by bntnews DB)

• Like 1

January 7, 2015
Kim Hee Ae Attends The Launching Of SK-II's 'DNA Counseling'
i3ublgizi0031dw2lfy1xrgviayz7zhf.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo Jang Moon Sun] Actress Kim Hee Ae attended the launching of SK-II's 'DNA Counseling' at the Lotte Mall in Jamsil. 
This event was held to commemorate the release of the 'DNA Counseling' and the 'Secret Key Collection.'
As the model of the brand, Kim Hee Ae showed her support, looking beautiful and showing off her great fashion sense in a long red coat. (photo by bntnews DB)
e7pz1j5t5txswqd8ojx0k2fexaqz77rb.jpg

• Like 1

aeirang_asiaheartbeat.gif

January 9, 2015
REEL Talk: Korean film in 2015 
Source: Arirang
Last week we took a brief look at how Korean cinema fared in 2014 but now it's time to look ahead to what this year has in store. Joining us for a preview of what to look forward to in 2015 is our film critic Pierce Conran.
So Pierce, what are the first big titles we can look forward to this year?
We've already got two major films lined up or this month. Next week, we will get CHRONICLE OF A BLOOD MERCHANT. 
Based on a Chinese novel, it is set in the 1950s in a village where men must sell their blood, to prove their good health, before being allowed to marry. The film features two major stars, Ha Jung-woo and Ha Ji-won and it is actually the second film directed by Ha Jung-woo.
A week later we will get the 1970s crime saga GANGNAM BLUES. It takes place during the redevelopment of Gangnam, and focuses on all the gangs circling around it. Yu Ha returns to the jopok genre after 2006's modern classic A DIRTY CARNIVAL and the film features Korean idol Lee Min-ho from THE HEIRS.
Sounds like an exciting start to the year And I suppose that will bring us into Lunar New Year. Any major releases lined up?
There are two confirmed for the moment, including the first of seven Joseon era period films this year. That one is the detective action comedy sequel DETECTIVE K: SECRET OF THE LOST ISLAND. Kim Myung-min returns as the bumbling private eye in another mysterious case along with his sidekick played by Oh Dal-su.
The other film is the biopic C'EST SI BON which is the story of popular folk band Twin Folio as a young band in the 1960s. As a nostalgia-infused and romantic youth comedy drama the film could be just the right thing for the holiday. It stars Jung Woo and Han Hyo-joo as well as Kim Yun-seok and Kim Hee-ae as the same characters in the 1980s.
Now last year was already a big year for period films but you're saying we have SEVEN on the way in 2015?
It seems that way for the moment, and I know it's a huge number but the trend still seems to be going strong, judging by the enormous successes of ROARING CURRENTS, THE PIRATES, THE FATAL ENCOUNTER and KUNDO: AGE OF THE RAMPANT. Only time will tell if audiences have grown tired of the genre. One imagines that interest will eventually have to wane.
What can you tell us about the other big period films lined up for the year?
It's hard to say when they will be released exactly but among them are MEMORIES OF THE SWORD, an action film starring Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon that was expected late last year. Beyond that are the Pansori drama THE HYMN with Ryoo Seung-ryong and Bae Suzy, the king's court drama THE THRONE with Song Kang-ho and YOO Ah-in, the steamy drama EMPIRE OF LUST with Shin Ha-gyun and Jang Hyuk, the hunter action-drama THE GREAT TIGER with Choi Min-sik and the period thriller TREACHEROUS RETAINER with Kim Kang-woo and Ju Ji-hoon.
Sounds like a lot to take in Are there any other major films to look out for?
Seung-wan, Im Sang-soo, Na Hong-jin and Choi Dong-hoon. Action expert Ryoo will be back with VETERAN, a gritty action thriller starring Hwang Jung-min, who is currently featuring in ODE TO MY FATHER. Choi has the glitzy 1930s action thriller ASSASSINATION with Ha Jung-woo, Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Jung-jae. Na is back with GOKSEONG, which has yet to settle on an English title, another thriller starring Hwang Jung-min. Last we have Im's action film MY FRIENDLY VILLAINS with Ryoo Seung-bum.
So much to look forward to Is there anything that you're particularly excited about?
I really like Na Hong-jin, so I'm definitely eager for GOKSEONG and I think VETERAN and ASSASSINATION could be a lot of fun. In the immediate future, I'm quite excited for GANGNAM BLUES since Yu's A DIRTY CARNIVAL is one of my favorites. We won't see it until very late in the year but THE GREAT TIGER could be very interesting, it comes from the director of NEW WORLD, one of last year's best Korean films.
Definitely a lot of movies there. Thank you for the outlook, Pierce. 
Reporter : ssung86@arirang.co.kr

• 2 weeks later...