[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kriswu hello dear.. wellcome to this thread  >:D<

Thank you for making this thread! I was surprised when I saw some of my edits here. :D

I'm glad some are using it as their dp hahaha <3

Where are you guys from? :D

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Thank you for making this thread! I was surprised when I saw some of my edits here. :D

I'm glad some are using it as their dp hahaha <3

Where are you guys from? :D

i'm from Indonesia.... :))

I found this on Baidu. Sorry if you confuse. i use google tranlsate. i also confuse :))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mike_zpsb88795bc.png

Let me talk about the Grilled open mike before this man! 
Recently, it seems as aom of her family is like investigating a little mike! 
course, a little survey of what aom! Although some parents would say, the investigation also online video ah? Nor is there any real thing, and now even the eye can see is not necessarily true Yeah! I absolutely believe these things, but so much of the video, as well as rice shoot video, there will always show its true colors. See much on the look out, the paper is smoke there's fire! Silver Silver is a bad bad! Silver Silver is a good good! !
To which I doubt, since you are such a person mike so why on aom angry? 
Here borrow Jen West 0704 @ eat Figure (they do not hold anything against me kiss lazy)aom: very sensitive mike, he often angry with me, and sometimes I do not know! Quiet for a while and then he came up to me to say I'm sorry, my reaction is like: What happened? I sometimes feel very tired, but he has been very friendly, and he was very kind, never put anyone to think the worst. I can not be angry for him. I watched some of the other video, of course, also have cooperation with the mike over actress, mixed reviews exception is the easy-going, lively, easy to get along, gentleman, dedication, etc., etc.! All not angry quarrel! So: this is only for one person aom unique! How and under what circumstances, a big man to a woman is always angry? Or when in the studio, working! They are still friends right? Most times it is also a colleague? I analyzed two points: 1 This woman is the root of this man angry, that is to contain the woman's various acts of this man's emotions! Desires satisfied! I think it means you are not concerned about me! Usually with a spoiled child approach, it is estimated that this approach does not work in aom can not be angry Yes! 2 this man to this woman as their loved ones, family members, people sometimes tend to be their closest people angry! Parents who have not had their own father and mother, brothers and sisters, husband, boyfriend, made ​​a small, angry when? I have had! Instead, the students did not! Why? Know they will not temper made ​​it personally! After a while it all right! Of course aom excluded from the scope of rounds of small mike!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oke.. so, mike is only like this with Aom. he has work with other artists but never have tantrum like when he is with Aom. He try to be a cool and handsome guy in front of others but he is being himself infront of Aom. He freely can express his feeling. So, what is this mean? i think he is too comfortable with Aom. Only 2 things between. We can do something like it to Our Love or Our Family :x

OMG OMGO OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!@leery I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  :* :*CHINGUUSSS!!! after on Minshin thread now we meet on AoMike thread!!!!omg thanks for created this couple thread!!! I'm crazy over this couple nowadays because of Full house thai. this series is BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!I love them . Finally I found new "REAL COUPLE" gain after Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye :x :x
I'm crazy over Mike, AoMike, Full House Thai, and etcc!!!!OMG!!! I love Mike sooooooo much, his smile KILLING ME!!!!!!tumblr_n06fkqn5Kx1rblf33o1_500.gif
His Break off you tonight MV was asdfgjkkhshgshsjsksk ME!!!! (;;;;;;;;;;;)ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS!!! YUMMY!!! LOL!
and I love the way, Mike said on radio, his type of girl is cute and have a small body. she is like Aom!!!!and when april fool day, he aked what planning you want for this day, he said he want to PROPOSE Aom to Aom's parent, and aom just smiling :x :x
and I heard, he heartbreaking nowdays?? hahaha I think he broke up with his ex lol!I hope he will taken with Aom! because I'm truly he is "FALL IN LOVE" with Aom! the way he look at her !!! OMG!!! why I'm MELTED???? ;;;;;;;;tumblr_n0h00oHB2D1rqfdjgo2_400.jpg
look at his sincerely!!!!! OMG!!!!!ASDFGHJKLQWERYUIDHCNNJKI!!!!!
ME :
fangirl33_zps1b87f823.gif

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!! :*

rikasnail said: OMG OMGO OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!@leery I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  :* :*CHINGUUSSS!!! after on Minshin thread now we meet on AoMike thread!!!!omg thanks for created this couple thread!!! I'm crazy over this couple nowadays because of Full house thai. this series is BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!I love them . Finally I found new "REAL COUPLE" gain after Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye :x :x
I'm crazy over Mike, AoMike, Full House Thai, and etcc!!!!OMG!!! I love Mike sooooooo much, his smile KILLING ME!!!!!!
His Break off you tonight MV was asdfgjkkhshgshsjsksk ME!!!! (;;;;;;;;;;;)ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS!!! YUMMY!!! LOL!
and I love the way, Mike said on radio, his type of girl is cute and have a small body. she is like Aom!!!!and when april fool day, he aked what planning you want for this day, he said he want to PROPOSE Aom to Aom's parent, and aom just smiling :x :x
and I heard, he heartbreaking nowdays?? hahaha I think he broke up with his ex lol!I hope he will taken with Aom! because I'm truly he is "FALL IN LOVE" with Aom! the way he look at her !!! OMG!!! why I'm MELTED???? ;;;;;;;;
look at his sincerely!!!!! OMG!!!!!ASDFGHJKLQWERYUIDHCNNJKI!!!!!
ME :

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!! :*

@leery aigoooo!!! I think indonesian people have the same tastes with us! rom-com and good looking lead-pairing! :))I will spread Aomike love even overseas! LOL! :))before, I was on pantip, but kinda confused with the language, but now I'm alive!!! bauaahaaha
I can't calm down anymore dear! this is killing me! my breath! LOL! even I have so many typo on my typing HAHAHAHAI even used them on my signature to promote their love, really! HAHAHAlet's make this thread sailing smooth, I love the way thai press always asked them about their relationship, Mike is very obvious like his girl HAHAHAwhy korean not like that huh :-S
I really really crazy about this couple now. HEHE :D
maybe some of you have same taste with me, like rom-com dramas?? :DI'm very agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! with this! aigoooooo =))Bj5d6ZJCMAAUAsb.jpg:large
you know, I'm very love this series!from the comic, manga, the first dorama Itazura na kiss(1996), then taiwan (ISWAK) (2004), taiwan (TKA) (2007), playful kiss (2010), then recently Itazura na kiss love in tokyo (2013, I was crazy about this dorama too! really! I even made the thread for season 2 in my signature! if you like this too, ley's join my thread) and this was news for ISWAK thai version with Mike and Aom?????
I'm truly AGREED!!!!! HAHAHAHA
even. I can't wait anymore! HAHAHAHA :))

rikasnail said: @leery aigoooo!!! I think indonesian people have the same tastes with us! rom-com and good looking lead-pairing! :))I will spread Aomike love even overseas! LOL! :))before, I was on pantip, but kinda confused with the language, but now I'm alive!!! bauaahaaha
I can't calm down anymore dear! this is killing me! my breath! LOL! even I have so many typo on my typing HAHAHAHAI even used them on my signature to promote their love, really! HAHAHAlet's make this thread sailing smooth, I love the way thai press always asked them about their relationship, Mike is very obvious like his girl HAHAHAwhy korean not like that huh :-S
I really really crazy about this couple now. HEHE :D
maybe some of you have same taste with me, like rom-com dramas?? :DI'm very agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! with this! aigoooooo =))
you know, I'm very love this series!from the comic, manga, the first dorama Itazura na kiss(1996), then taiwan (ISWAK) (2004), taiwan (TKA) (2007), playful kiss (2010), then recently Itazura na kiss love in tokyo (2013, I was crazy about this dorama too! really! I even made the thread for season 2 in my signature! if you like this too, ley's join my thread) and this was news for ISWAK thai version with Mike and Aom?????
I'm truly AGREED!!!!! HAHAHAHA
even. I can't wait anymore! HAHAHAHA :))

Archived