[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest mona_k

leery said: Handsome

btw, can anyone please translate what mike wrote here? i'm very courious.. thankyou so much  :-*

cr : baidu

I am not sure if I quote this correctly so sorry if it breaks the rule. I just would like to try to translate Mike's message you posted above since I think he has a very interesting view here. Maybe Khun @kaprao might also correct me if I mistranslate anything na kha. I don't know about the original context of the message (maybe k. @kaprao may be able to help here na kha). Here it looks like he was responding to some criticisms about kissing scenes in the Full House series from some viewers (maybe that there were too many of them or that they were too explicit or harmful to society or young people, I'm not sure). His answer is this: "Then we should kiss with love. Does kissing hinder the progress of society? How so? Please explain :-) Moreover, if all teenagers can find good love like what happens in Full House, I think that's a good thing. I myself would like to find someone like Aom-am too. I think this series [with all the love/kissing scenes] encourages people to want to find their true love [rather than doing harm to them]. :-) xoxo ^^"
My personal opinion--I think his answer reflects his very mature and thoughtful outlook on the issue and yet his approach in replying to criticism is so friendly and polite. I really admire him for that and am so thankful you brought up this message, dear @leery. He's a very cool guy. (And his mentioning of Aom-am is worth spazzing too, lol.) Sorry if I mistranslated something. I'm not good at English. Please feel free to correct it. Thanks so much for reading :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mona_k said: leery said: Handsome

btw, can anyone please translate what mike wrote here? i'm very courious.. thankyou so much  :-*

cr : baidu

I am not sure if I quote this correctly so sorry if it breaks the rule. I just would like to try to translate Mike's message you posted above since I think he has a very interesting view here. Maybe Khun @kaprao might also correct me if I mistranslate anything na kha. I don't know about the original context of the message (maybe k. @kaprao may be able to help here na kha). Here it looks like he was responding to some criticisms about kissing scenes in the Full House series from some viewers (maybe that there were too many of them or that they were too explicit or harmful to society or young people, I'm not sure). His answer is this: "Then we should kiss with love. Does kissing hinder the progress of society? How so? Please explain :-) Moreover, if all teenagers can find good love like what happens in Full House, I think that's a good thing. I myself would like to find someone like Aom-am too. I think this series [with all the love/kissing scenes] encourages people to want to find their true love [rather than doing harm to them]. :-) xoxo ^^"
My personal opinion--I think his answer reflects his very mature and thoughtful outlook on the issue and yet his approach in replying to criticism is so friendly and polite. I really admire him for that and am so thankful you brought up this message, dear @leery. He's a very cool guy. (And his mentioning of Aom-am is worth spazzing too, lol.) Sorry if I mistranslated something. I'm not good at English. Please feel free to correct it. Thanks so much for reading :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Mike và Aom sẽ tham gia sự kiện 4G True Move H. Vào

thứ năm ngày 17/04/2014, lúc 13h đến 15h. Địa điểm

sẽ được thông báo sau

anyone understand vietnamese?

mona_k said:I am not sure if I quote this correctly so sorry if it breaks the rule. I just would like to try to translate Mike's message you posted above since I think he has a very interesting view here. Maybe Khun @kaprao might also correct me if I mistranslate anything na kha. I don't know about the original context of the message (maybe k. @kaprao may be able to help here na kha). Here it looks like he was responding to some criticisms about kissing scenes in the Full House series from some viewers (maybe that there were too many of them or that they were too explicit or harmful to society or young people, I'm not sure). His answer is this: "Then we should kiss with love. Does kissing hinder the progress of society? How so? Please explain :-) Moreover, if all teenagers can find good love like what happens in Full House, I think that's a good thing. I myself would like to find someone like Aom-am too. I think this series [with all the love/kissing scenes] encourages people to want to find their true love [rather than doing harm to them]. :-) xoxo ^^"

kaprao said: The translation is right kaa. Mike always reply to this kind of comment politely. In the past, he was a shy boy and don't know how to behave to people because his career that has been started since he was very young. He past many good and bad experience that made him became a  thoughtful one. His life has changed again when he was stared in Rak Boon 1 and I think right now he is more mature and reflect another side of him that is has a sense of humor. He said in an interview recently, that he suddenly feel happy and the fans teased him that "it may because you're falling in love." haha. 

Guest yooshinjo

avrilcassiopeia said: Mike và Aom sẽ tham gia sự kiện 4G True Move H. Vào thứ năm ngày 17/04/2014, lúc 13h đến 15h. Địa điểm sẽ được thông báo sau anyone understand vietnamese?

c387ff1ebe1111e3a8c50002c9da288e_8.jpg

Mike posted that pic to promote Aom's photobook meet&greet
Aom replied asking if he is coming (will he be there)
Mike answered "I'm not sure that i will be there or not, darling"
translation cr: kzytaai

I am loving this couple more and more. the amount of picture and flirting are drivng me crazy.

Wow a shipping thread for AoMike/Pishar in soompi! What a lovely surprise! I'm actually just a fan of Aom Sushar and not exactly a shipper...yet. ^^ But I had to say their rapport and chemistry are so adorable and sweet that it's hard not to root for more AoMike's collaboration. Even Boss in instagram is always fangirling over them... so cute! Anyway, just showing my support here for Aom and Mike!
I've made some mini gifs of the Full House special... their funny moments:
7zhxd_zpsb895ac4f.gif 7zhxp_zpsdc21fe12.gif 7zhxx_zps6e8e27e9.gif

7zhyy_zps8c385177.gif 7zhzt_zpse16dfa8c.gif7zi0j_zps756b21f1.gif 7zi0w_zpsba2e1470.gif

Guest avrilcassiopeia

aom bite mike's arm hahahahahaha https://www.facebook.com/MikeAomVN/photos/a.539212619526235.1073741828.539210352859795/564960670284763/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Archived