[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

MIKE D ANGELO AOM SUSHAR 

tumblr_n3ag99v2gh1tn5iv2o1_1280.jpg
"Among all the bad things that happened, you are the best thing in them." "She is a woman who can make me say sorry so many times"— Mike D. Angelo
aomike+couple.jpg

LINK TO WATCH : VIKI 

PREVIOUSE PROJECT : FULL HOUSE THAILAND

CURRENT PROJECT : KISS ME THAILAND

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mona_k

Hello everyone and thank you so much @leery for creating this wonderful thread. I am so happy. I've been reading soompi for a long time but this is the first time ever that I post something. Very nice to meet you all. Nice to meet you all aomike lovers! :)

mona_k said: Hello everyone and thank you so much @leery for creating this wonderful thread. I am so happy. I've been reading soompi for a long time but this is the first time ever that I post something. Very nice to meet you all. Nice to meet you all aomike lovers! :)

Hello everybody!!! I'm from the Philippines! Its so great to meet Aomike shippers :D been having hard time since I don't understand thai!.  I know a bit of Chinese, so I usually go to baidu forums for stuff about aomike! Finally have a home :D

Just friends? I don't belive it. kkkk - Mike liked a photo of Aom posted by a fan of her. Mere friends don't spend time searching photo of the other to 'like' right? Did you have a time for it, mike? :)
BkeKlEKCEAAEMTr.jpg 

Guest spicyme

Mabuhai...^^...(corret me if i'm wrong)how cute they are...Mike look so different when with Aom...

he so flirty with saipan...but in other way...like friends making a joke

but when he with Aom he look so differenthe became more silenti know he was close with so many girl but with Aom was different

spicyme said: Mabuhai...^^...(corret me if i'm wrong)how cute they are...Mike look so different when with Aom...

but when he with Aom he look so differenthe became more silenti know he was close with so many girl but with Aom was different

Archived