KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul ❤ Tiffany Hwang)

Admin

Okay, this might sound weird, but I WAS a khuntoria shipper. Not here to troll so chill. I just don't understand which part of Nick Khun and Tiffany dating do those khuntorians in the shippers forum not understand. I can see the interactions and enthusiastic support nick khun give fany here. And they put gifs to make it look like NK is bored etc. I mean it is ok to ship but really this is on borderline crazy what those KV people doing. WGM is long over for them and it is obvious both has moved on from that project.They should just find new people to ship in WGM or support NK and Victoria with their individual personal preferences not force it down their throats.  :-t

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest khuntasticfany

I Love KhunFany to death, the way they show there affection in public is just adorable . I don't know why people hate on them, they are one of the most lovable couple in K entertainment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol isnt chinese media also made an article before that rumor of them broken up ? hahaha chinese media doing all just to make their news relevant  =))   =D>

• 1 month later...
Guest ReverieM

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"waa they look so gorgeous ! 루이까또즈 2015SSS_TTS_Girls's Generation x Louis Quatorze campaign teaser:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bibidep

Breaking news for the couple!!!  They officially break up.

SNSD Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun Confirm Break Up

After gathering much attention when they first started dating in 2014, 2PM′s Nichkhun and SNSD′s Tiffany have recenty gone their separate ways.

On May 29, JYP Entertainment told enews, "Nichkhun and Tiffany have recently broken up. It′s been about a month. The reasons are personal so it′s difficult to answer."

SM Entertainment also stated the same, saying, "After checking with Tiffany, we found out that the two have recently broken up."

In April of 2014, Nichkhun and Tiffany confirmed that they′ve been a couple since January. After a year and four months, they decided to end the relationship. It′s said that their relationship slowed down with both stars busily involved in many activities overseas.

93261002.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93261/snsd-tiffany-and-2pm-nichkhun-confirm-break-up

Credit to Enews

Archived