Jennifer Aniston goes barefaced on set of new movie Cake

sugarplum892

Jennifer Aniston went barefaced on the set of her upcoming movie Cake during the first day of filming in LA.
Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted on the set for the first day of shooting ... Sam Worthington, film Cake People: Jennifer Aniston

The 45-year-old actress wore a baggy blue jumper, loose cargo trousers and a pair of canvas slip-on shoes as she filmed scenes at a Pasadena cemetery yesterday afternoon (Thursday, April 3).
Aniston, who is also executive producer on the project, stars as Claire Simmons, who becomes fascinated by the suicide of Nina (Anna Kendrick), a fellow member of her chronic pain support group. 
As events unfold, Claire is forced to face her own personal tragedy while embarking on a relationship with Nina's husband.
Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted on the set for the first day of shooting ... People: Jennifer Aniston  Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted on the set for the first day of shooting ... Sam Worthington, film Cake

Cake is based on a script by Patrick Tobin and is directed by Daniel Barnz, who recently revealed that he could well be Aniston's "biggest fan".
"Of the zillions of Jennifer Aniston fans, I might be the biggest one of all," said Barnz. "I've especially loved her more dramatic performances, and I can't wait to watch her tackle a role that has such a brilliantly funny voice and so much raw pain. Hats off to writer Patrick Tobin."
Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted on the set for the first day of shooting ... Sam Worthington, film Cake Sam Worthington Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted on the set for the first day of shooting ... Sam Worthington, film Cake Sam Worthington

Aniston and Kendrick's co-star Sam Worthington was also spotted on set.
Felicity Huffman, William H Macy, Britt Robertson, Lucy Walters, Camille Mana, Manuel Garcia Rulfo and Marianne Jean-Baptiste will also appear in Cake.

Source

Archived