[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rintintintin

HowDareHee said: wow guys. It hasn't been 5 days since i made my last comment here and I had 1.8K new comments to backtrack to! This thread is still going strong!Although it is a little sad that the thread label has changed from current drama to just drama.

To who it was that answered my last question about the BG song on FTLY's last episode, kamsahamnida. I think i gave an awesome but was unable to reply back. Mianhe. 

I'm very glad that one of my country's local stations has already purchased the rights to FTLY. I'm hoping that all will go well and push through so that many people can appreciate this drama too. And also, here's hoping that an explosive response from viewers abroad may influence PD-nims to cast our snail couple again. We know international purchases rake in lotsa 돈. 
I'm excited over what LG will sound on my local language. The dubbers over at that station are very good so i'm positive they won't murder the drama with sub par voice acting. How the dubber channels that WA HA HA HA though... Good luck to him. LOL
Anyway,I missed JH so much i just watched his Thorn movie earlier. I was captivated by the film but whenever he appears, i imagine JNR with him. I also ship the lead girl with another actor so i do the same with her. It was weirdest movie experience I ever had. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it -the movie and JH he he he

spideysteve said: Very expensive, don't they? ;p And yes, I mentioned this here before about how I appreciated that Mi Young's art and her career as an artist were not just a prop, but they actually played a crucial part in the story. This drama still included some very cringe worthy PPL; but when it comes to this artist's work, the show did make good use of it. The writers didn't just tell us that the female lead was talented and then she became a promising artist. They showed it to us and incorporated it into the story. It's really nice to see.

BTW I missed your Yeo Chi sig. :))

Guest Kdrama-lover

@"Kara Keith"‌ , thanks for the Snail Couple Kisses collage.. Love it!

@KyoRean‌ , thanks for the reminder, will go to JNR thread later..

@itzibitzispider‌ , thanks for the countdown..

@Orion‌ , thanks for the Han Cinema FTLY series review

@heppy‌ , thanks for the link.. Voted already.

@spideysteve‌ , thanks for the YT links for Hey Juliet fanvid MV., I love it.. Wished the drama used that song also, it's great and I think also appropriate.

@minoz-joyax‌ , I am really glad your getting there.. I wanted to help you but am also struggling with it.. You might have noticed me trying to post pictures a few hours ago..he he.. Aja! Whaitng for the both of us!

really everyone, i had been smiling like a clam reading all posts of our episode (twenty) one!
huggles to my dear chingu @cloe flo!
i just hope streaming is not so bad tonight
LMAO!
@tweeks i started a new convo because our earlier conversation was getting longer.
yeah i believe he looked at MY differently already at Macau but not after the transformationi think his protective instinct was awakened when he sawhow MY was treated by Lawyer Minon top of him just barely out of his broken heart feelingshe even had instinctively looked for her at the officebut over-all i still think it was just a lingering feelingfrom Macao and nothing more, we can say it wastowards admiration and concern.real feelings for MY developed overtime since episode 5i think this is one of the points of the Taiwanese version thatthe Korean version did followthey did not have the love at first sight storyor common cliche of intense attractionit was more of feelings that grew beautifullyduring the times that they were co-habiting

..@tweeks   that feeling!!! when you torn between what is good and what is right .. 

...I'm on to Episode 1-20  =)) 

...maybe we can never tell when exactly GunMeo felt something about Miliet . At first it might be a concern, a responsibility he needs to take care of due to the Baby,,, but somehow along the way, MiYoung manages to captures his guarded heart.. 

Just like old people say, just get married and love will follow. Can I choose Gun to be my husband then? I don't give a damn why he marry me hahaha

TWENTY FIVE (25) MORE MINUTES TO GO!
are we all ready?
@cloe @gumi @songielove @Kara Keith @sooyoungdaebak @stuartjmz @Cara @tweeks @aidsincera @alekaonu @getreal48 @honeywell @itzibitzispider @lowieblueme @maneuneun_1 @mappyminho @only1khj @spideysteve @KyoRean @heppy @Kdrama-lover

Guest DramaP1430294400

Seconding @Orion and @spideysteve, I went to her website hoping to get something but they were really expensive.

But so cute. Wish I could afford to get one

I know,I have enough timeI can drive to the dump,get rid of the 3 huge bagsgrass I just cut, to distract myselfBut what if, there are more people?
Or I hit a traffic jam on the short distance?Noo, noo, noo ... I know "No risk no fun", butthe fun stops when there are just20 Minutesand I might miss the beginning,which I do not fancy anyways, butNooooooooooooo, No No ;)@nonski as ready as ever

Yes!! @nonski I am ready! So excited for episode twenty One. 
I saw the ads on this page and my lazy eyes read it as Full Snail University and my semi-alert brain said, "Snail?? There's a snail university?" Slow beat heart started thumping faster and lazy eyes re-read again, it's Sail, not Snail...duh.   #-o