[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I watched the 20 with subs but my bf keeps bugging me to go to lunch. I downloaded the drma though and I asked him to wait for 25 min max. He kept tellimg me that he was hungry, and I asked him does he want ramyeon? He flatly said no and I said that I watched this drama and this couple did the lady and the tramp thingy and he laughed. He said "do you know how messy will it be if we do that? You often asked for tissues to wipe your mouth when eating, are you sure you want to do the thing with ramyeon broth all over your face?

Ha, reality do sucks :-w

thank you so much chingu and mbc for keep sharing the bts video and the bts picture of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. Nara looks much younger and cuter with her bangs. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara look even sweeter in bts ;))
there are some big reason why a drama will always be remembered in the hearts of the audience. the first is a good story and the second is the combination and good cooperation between the cast.  Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara are not selfish actors and actresses, they really have a good acting ability, they know how to support each other, leaning on each other, trying to understand and learn to complement each other on set and that makes them success bringing their great chemistry on screen ( Great Job Jang Hyuk sii and Jang Nara sii...thank u so much) ^:)^
btw I think i will always stay in this forum until i don't know when and i'll be waiting for good news about this drama and the cast. Dear MBC..we really hope to see the bed scene BTS please..hehe :P 

Guest hanaf1430294020

@kara keith thanks a lot :)
i just finished the drama and it was amazing 
i cant belive that there is no more snail couple for us , it makes me sad 
the funnyies part for me was glasses exchange between spyes :))))) how can dragon be so sweet?

Guest lowieblueme

...thanks for the wrap up party pics @maneuneun_1‌ Jang Nara is so pretty!!! ...i got up from bed and first thing comes into my mind is FTLY, so hard to get over with it! ...Happy 900th pages wow!!! Possible tl have 1000th pages....

i actually had second thoughts about watching this since i have seen the TW version when it aired before. i did not know what to expect and i did not want to compare the two. Though  i felt sad that some nice scenes in the TW version were not shown in this version, it did not ruin the show. I'm glad i decided to watch this early on, when only a few episodes have been aired still. There were only a few KDramas that i watched while it is still being currently aired in Korea and FTLY is just one of those. I would usually wait for the show to finish airing in Korea before i start watching. At first i thought i wouldn't like this show but it turned out well. This is probably one of the best KDramas i've seen so far. 
Tnx to the live recappers every episode. Your recaps and pictures always make me feel excited to watch the episode with english subs. Tnx also to all who have shared pictures and videos, it made waiting for a new episode bearable. :)
Without a doubt i surely enjoyed watching FTLY. :)

Still coming to terms with the fact that there will be no more Fated To Love You (You Are My Destiny) . It wasn't flawless by any stretch of the imagination, nor will it go down in history as the drama that redefined the KDrama. And if I never hear Lee Gun's nasty laugh again - it will be too soon. However, with that said, it was an AWESOME ride! It was fun, quirky, cute, then it was heart-breaking, tear-jerking, plain depressing - then it was cute and fun, again. It found a nice balance between the cute and serious moments, which is something many KDramas fail to do well. 
The casting, writing, acting, directing, cinematography, musical selection (EVERYTHING) was wonderfully executed. Much love and appreciation for all the cast and crew who worked on this drama. Good job sirs/madams, good job!  ^:) ^:) ^:)^

P.S Ailee's 'Goodbye My Love' falls in the same category as Gun's laugh - if I never hear it again, it will be too soon. Now, don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful song - but damn did it break my heart. :(:(:(- every bloody time!!!
Anyway, this drama gets a 10/10 in my book. It was perfect in its imperfections, and I will miss it dearly!

Three Cheers for Fated to Love You:

"Hip Hip": "Hooray!!!"

Now THAT'S how you do a romcom! The final episode was sweet and undemanding, and a nice wind down for the Drama as a whole. There was the usual niggle about one of the characters, my dynamic donsaeng @victorb will know what that annoyance was for me, but apart from that, this was everything a romcom should be. The formula's a familiar one, so it all comes down to execution and casting, and this Drama did both well enough to be a success - particularly the latter. 
I've never been remotely tempted to ship them IRL, but the Jangs really did sell their OTP, especially in the closing - one of the sweetest, cutest K Drama families I've seen. I was very happy to finally see a K Drama romcom that ended with both romance and comedy very much alive and well, reassuring me that it can be done. Given the creative constraints of the main networks, I'd be very happy to see JNR in another similarly light work, especially if she can generate the same sort of chemistry with her co-lead as she did here.

I'm also happy that WJW's part ended on an upbeat note, hopefully this Drama has advanced her chances of getting a lead in the not too distant future. She's attractive and definitely moves with a dancer's grace, and certainly didn't let the Drama down with her role, limited though it was. 
I like that the Drama stuck to its guns and explicitly kept hammering the "happy right now" Che Sera Sera message to the very end. It meant that in the end, the HD wasn't just a plot device but was sending a message, and that was nice bit of substance to the froth. 

A big thank you to everyone who's made this such a lively thread, especially those few kind souls who posted pics of JNR. This was a light, superficial Drama, and so it's appropriate that my primary reasons for enjoying it were skin deep baby-faced skin deep, to be precise. 

I can't end without commenting again on how remarkably different this version was to the original, and how inordinately happy that made me. As a Drama, it may have been nothing special, but as a demonstration of how to take an  original, retain its outline and give it an entirely new look and colour, this was a masterpiece. From the casting of the leads to casting WJW as a ballet dancer to the complete transformation they gave Geon's character, and the way they softened Se Ra's, the writers barely put a foot wrong. Kudos to them!
A good diet includes plenty of variety. For solid, realistic Drama fare with quite simply exceptional acting and characterisation, it's absolutely impossible to go past Yoona's Street right now, nothing else is even on the same continent in terms of quality. But every good meal needs the perfect dessert, and that's what FTLY has been - sweet but not too sweet, with just a hint of substance in its message, while providing the comfort and relaxation that a favourite dessert always gives. I know that I will be watching it again, because I love my sweets :D

So... The twins name: ye na and seok... Lee ye na and lee seok isn't it? Uri snail couple really has a beautiful life and you can see how well lee gun take care of the twins... He feeds them first and asked mi young to eat all food he prepared... Hehehe... Will remember this rom com for a long time... I watch many rom com before but this obviously the best for me... ! :D \m/ :-bd >:D<

Guest samasta93

Awwww so cute that rice-pounding icons given to JH and JNR :))

So much memory of one specific **ahem** activity :-\"

Will he bring it back to his own home and put it on TV cabinet? Lol.. I hope his wife didn't mind of its presence..

Because if it were me, I would just accidentally put it on a hidden dark corner somewhere at home.. :))

Guest hanaf1430294020

sorry can any body tell me the name of the song that Daniel singed to meyong  ?
i read in above posts its a song by sung si kung , but whats the title?
pleas can any one tell me?  O:-)

Guest lowieblueme

eidasayang said: So... The twins name: ye na and seok... Lee ye na and lee seok isn't it? Uri snail couple really has a beautiful life and you can see how well lee gun take care of the twins... He feeds them first and asked mi young to eat all food he prepared... Hehehe... Will remember this rom com for a long time... I watch many rom com before but this obviously the best for me... ! :D \m/ :-bd >:D<