[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Again, I crave indulgence if this has been posted already, but y'all move way to fast for me to keep up. WJW posted this photo to her IG 10684278_692257657523933_1145590914_n.jp

with the following comment. Most of the first paragraph I get the gist of from Google, "honour to work with and learn from seniors JH and JNR," etc. but I'm very interested in the "P.S." - can anyone translate it, please?

올것같지 않던 운널사 마지막회가 오늘이네요.첫촬영부터 마지막촬영하는 순간까지 모두 너무힘들고 지쳤을텐데 항상 유쾌한 모습과 농담으로 현장을 밝게해주시고 이끌어주신감독님들과 스텝한분한분께 너무나 감사드리고, 장혁선배님 장나라선배님 최진혁선배님을 비롯한 모든 배우분들께 감사합니다.한없이 부족한 저를 늘 배려해주시고 함께 운널사를 할수있어 영광이였습니다 꼭 다른작품에서 또만났으면 좋겠네요.찍었던 한장면한장면 순간순간들이 정말 잊을수없는 추억이 될거같고 많은것을 배워간 작품인거같네요 잊지않겠습니다. 그동안 운널사를 그리고 세라를 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다.
P.S 세라야 나는 그 어떤누구보다 너를 이해하려했고 아꼈고 사랑했음을, 너를 만날수있어서 나는 매순간 행복했어.

I really hope I will be here during the live recaps of our Daebak Chingus, to be with that much awaited moment... My patients here watch FTLY and Yes They Really Do love it! They fall in love with the story.. My unnie who watch also this drama feels sad, I was my eating breakfast then suddenly she vented out how she feels that FTLY will now end.... Chingus, I hope we will have a reunion here every year just like what one of the Chingu said in the previous pages.... It will be awesome!

Guest lowieblueme

..Im guessing MY Omma will come to the wedding....she might be thinking "its better late than never".. but actually the ceremony was on Hold due to the couple running away scene...
...more so, WE of course are waiting TONIGHT for the AFTER WEDDING CEREMONY!!!
....great! Greatuu!! Greatuuu!!! 

...@gumi

..indeed such a good well written review...

..by the way how is the rating last night?

...I wonder why JH (in an interview) mentioned about the ratings, which for me they got a modest and drama is doing good when it comes to viewership in Korea..but anyhow ? did he think that they got low ratings?

Yesterday ratings was 10.1%

FTLY ratings is not low but not high. JH prob doesnt think it is 'high' esp when it is his second lowest ratings out of 14 dramas he did. But it is true that ratings for dramas overall have gone down, and FTLY did pretty well. And JH means it when he says regardless of ratings he is grateful...and he doesnt only say it when the ratings is low. High or low, he wouldve said something similar.

Guest butttslappedbylg

Porcelain Baby said: Preview... 
SPOILER: Secretary Tak did not end up with MY unni but the triplet - prenatal class teacher, baby items sales associate & announcer host? 
*Mind Blown*
Are they also re-enacting Macau nite... hamu hamu.... 
Tonite come faster... 

What a tiring day it has been guys! Bringing people around the park and I was so backward in the thread.

Firstly, ahhhhhh at the preview. It's too much fun and what a throwback to episode 2. I can't bear to let this go but it has been a good closure so far.

Secondly the interview just shows how comfy and happy they are with each other. But at the same time, I can tell they really respect each other. And this just chalks up to the perfect show that it has been.

Can't wait for tonight and let's keep in touch aft the show!

I just realize... Jang Hyuk really changes hairstyle many times in this drama... 

So many times that when I realize, my parents whom watch some long Taiwanese melodramas... those spanning hundreds and hundreds of episodes... gulp... the leads almost NEVER change hairstyle... 
So Oppa... you are so hot, you are entitled to change as many hairstyles as you want just that sometimes I think your stylist might be seriously kidding on his/her job... lol... 
20.25 KST, 1 & 1/2 hours more... ahhhhhh..........