[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest tsokolate

honeywell said: What drama is replacing FTLY?  There are a couple of good things for me now that FTLY is ending tomorrow/today.  I can get my sleep back.  I can focus on the other dramas which I have neglected because I'm constantly re-watching FTLY.  

Guest lovelyjen

honeywell said: What drama is replacing FTLY?  There are a couple of good things for me now that FTLY is ending tomorrow/today.  I can get my sleep back.  I can focus on the other dramas which I have neglected because I'm constantly re-watching FTLY.  

lovelyjen said: keylimeshi said: Wednesdays and Thursdays are going to be so boring now without FTLY :( That doesn't mean i can't rewatch them on those days, but the feeling of having a new episode out those days won't be there. The next one i have to look forward to is Nodame Cantabile KR version, but that's in October.

Dunno if anyone brought it here, but....Jang Hyuk said his goodbye to the drama. (I knowwwwwwww we don't want to say good byeeeeeeeee)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000163585
Jang Hyuk, ending remarks of 'Fated to Love You'..."The show that allowed me to throw in everything"
"I feel a mixed emotion of happiness and sadness that the drama is over. In fact, I feel more sad than happy, thinking 'when will I meet again this kind of drama, director, and fellow actors'...""Reunion after a long time with my partner was joyful. We had such great communication and synergy, I will remember it for a long time. And the director who allowed me to put down everything and film, he made the filming very interesting and enjoyable.""Regardless of the ratings, many audience have sympathized, loved and supported us and I am very grateful of it. We will try to make a joyful drama until the very end. Thank you."

Guest rxthien

gumi

said: I love how the word 'Thank you' is carrying such weight in this drama at this point. LG and MY keep telling each other, thank you. And remember how MY the 5th grader wrote in her wish box, that she wished her friends will thank her when she does a favor for them? She was this post-it girl who was 'useful' but was never appreciated. But now she is this gem, happiness, everything that Gun is so grateful to have her by his side, and he keeps telling her that. Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for having a courage to come to me even when I was pushing you away, thank you for being by my side, thank you for walking together with me. I love that fact so much, I don't care about grand proposal and i don't obsess about the word 'i love you'. Appreciation, that is their love, and these two have been showing that to each other. And LG would prob say I love you in the last episode anyway...I guess he's a Busan man just like Hyukie, known for being stingy with the word i love you...!

:P

Guest mair789

Its beautiful when the ending scene in the place of gaeddong tragic..lee gun n mi young confessed to gae dong,about their remarried,their is still love for gae ddong n promise not to bring apart again,loving each other whatever tomorrow will be..and finally they showing GD a lovely kiss.end

Its just my imaginary,i hope you all can understand what i mean..

Guest czapluvkpop

Hello again chingus,I'm back! Finished 19th and again..it was superb! Love everything in it.

The morning kiss of Gun and MY,the excercise in the park(Jang Hyuk is incredible!)My's mom being courted by Gun to give her blessings...even I  liked that Gun said thank you to Yong's mom. This drama doesn't talk about the Snail Couple's love story alone but also the respect/value that we should have to our families esp.our parents. the Snail couple don't teach us to be inlove and just elope but to mind people that is in our lives that also matters..or should matter as well.That we should give love and respect whenever/whomever it is due and say "sorry",apologize when we need to. To speak up and be brave to stand for what we think is right and what we think we believe in.Just like Kim MiYoung and Lee Gun's characters that we admired in this drama.

Now,I'm a certified fan of Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk. I really wished they get to work on another project soon.PALI!PALI! I can't say goodbye since we still have our last episode tonight but yes I wanna thank the cast and crew for the good job they've done.Writernim for doing more out of what was expected and surprising us with this beautiful piece of art. I thank you all faters like me who sahres posts and do everything to make this thread worth reading. Appreciate your insights on things,may God bless us all.Thank you, our beautiful Jang Nara(im just sad your not married to JangHyuk bcoz you two look perfect!)and our handsome and equally talented(ideal husband) JangHyuk. To all of you,I will miss you..."KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" :)>- :)>- :)>- >:D< >:D< :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd

gumi said: Dunno if anyone brought it here, but....Jang Hyuk said his goodbye to the drama. (I knowwwwwwww we don't want to say good byeeeeeeeee)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000163585
Jang Hyuk, ending remarks of 'Fated to Love You'..."The show that allowed me to throw in everything"
"I feel a mixed emotion of happiness and sadness that the drama is over. In fact, I feel more sad than happy, thinking 'when will I meet again this kind of drama, director, and fellow actors'...""Reunion after a long time with my partner was joyful. We had such great communication and synergy, I will remember it for a long time. And the director who allowed me to put down everything and film, he made the filming very interesting and enjoyable.""Regardless of the ratings, many audience have sympathized, loved and supported us and I am very grateful of it. We will try to make a joyful drama until the very end. Thank you."

help me...watched episode 19 again (raw)...
i can't stop smiling when LG and MY are together on screen. doesn't matter if they're smiling, running, kissing, or just plain talking...they make me smile and happy inside. i feel like LG when he told MY, "my heart. my heart that cries when you cry and smiles when you smile..."
don't make me start on those cute kisses...lol.
everyone did a really great job with this drama, from the actors, the director, the writers and even the staff. i started watching 3 dramas and dropped the 2 because i couldn't find the emotional connection with them. with FTLY, i get lost in their story, i get sucked into the lives of LG and MY. 
ok, i'm confident now that we'll see a happy ending. thank you writers for providing a sense of closure to every issue in LG and MY's life. thank you for making him remember he had a good father, so he could live more, love more. :)
as tonight is the last episode, allow me to say...
to everyone at soompi FTLY thread, thank you for making this drama more enjoyable for me. i feel happy that we bonded despite our differences in language, nationalities and personalities. it makes me feel "normal" that i have "unnis" or "yuh-dong saengs" who understand why JH has to be shirtless (while on vacation) or why we look for that 3rd mole, or why eating ramen will never be the same. :\">
but seriously, please know the generosity of everyone who do the live recaps, provide pictures and information is very much appreciated. 
i hope we meet together in another drama as "greatu" as this one...:-h

Ratings wise I thought FTLY did really well.  It was up against very very strong competitors.  It was even able to reach #1 despite the competition.  I really hope the cast and crew knows this.
I know it's because their time was limited but I think this is the first time I've seen a couple wear the same clothes in their wedding shoot and in their actual wedding (in a drama).

gumi said: Dunno if anyone brought it here, but....Jang Hyuk said his goodbye to the drama. (I knowwwwwwww we don't want to say good byeeeeeeeee)

Guest czapluvkpop

maneuneun_1 said: Apparently ep12-18 was just like a roller coaster rides to us and ep19 with a much calm and smooth pace of the storyline so I can unsderstand those who feels disappointed. I totally love ep19 because of the heartwarming relationship between loves, friendships and families.
________E19140903HDTVH264720p-WITHmp4_sn
Sad to realise tonight this epic drama will come to an end and I can't live stream with all here :((
Good luck to all live streamer tonight and big thanks in advance :D

New still photo

dlove_photo140904093753imbcdrama0.jpg

건(장혁)과 미영(장나라)의 가족들이 멋지게 차려입었네요~

그런데 다들 놀란표정~!!!

dlove_photo140904093753imbcdrama1.jpg
용(최우식)은 왕회장(박원숙)을 부축하고 있네요

다들 휴대폰을 손에 들고 누구에게 연락을 하는 걸까요?

dlove_photo140904093753imbcdrama2.jpg

gumi said: I love how the word 'Thank you' is carrying such weight in this drama at this point. LG and MY keep telling each other, thank you. And remember how MY the 5th grader wrote in her wish box, that she wished her friends will thank her when she does a favor for them? She was this post-it girl who was 'useful' but was never appreciated. But now she is this gem, happiness, everything that Gun is so grateful to have her by his side, and he keeps telling her that. Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for having a courage to come to me even when I was pushing you away, thank you for being by my side, thank you for walking together with me. I love that fact so much, I don't care about grand proposal and i don't obsess about the word 'i love you'. Appreciation, that is their love, and these two have been showing that to each other. And LG would prob say I love you in the last episode anyway...I guess he's a Busan man just like Hyukie, known for being stingy with the word i love you...! :P