[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

..... I just left for few hours due to a meeting,then I have 10 pages to reaaddd...
...@Everyone a BIG THANKS for the RECAPS..
....I feel so aliveeee!!! 

I seriously want Geon to have his hairstyle back! I tried pacifying myself he looks good with that Capt. Spock's hairstyle but I can't take it!!!     :((I want HAWT Geon back...heck, I even like his Appa's hairstyle compared to his Capt. Spock's hairstyle...   =))

Hairstylist, do something...please!!   [-O<
Btw, Geon cracked me up when he said to Omma, "I'll be back!"....   =))

Guest meomongco

frankreich said: The amount of screentime CJH and WJW gets is just... appalling. There's only an episode left to wrap up their story. Why not give them just a bit more screentime? I think there are scenes that are unnecessarily long. Well... it's a lovely penultimate episode for our leads. Now who wants to give Daniel a huge hug? 30vc8ll.png

Yeap, i will do that for him , if i can. :D. I wished, he had a happy ending at the end of the film. 
Well, he saw him sing a song. I don't know what the song name is?

Chingus, you know I am guessing that they will have an extended episode?? Aww.. *wishful thinking here* (me dont like this drama to end really!) Jeongmal Kamsahamnida to our Daebak Live Recappers, thank you to all Chingus who shared pictures and gif's to us and thank you for the nice thoughts everyone, you all never failed me to laugh,smiling from ear to ear and go gaga! mwah! Love yah all! :x

so based on the recaps, they run in the last scene towards their wedding. why not use the car?
how is it possibly romantic to run in heels, get blisters and have your hair all messed up on your wedding day even if you have used tons of hair gel product??
am thinking too much....

full-body-keroppi-frog-emoticon-6.gif

Ottoakae, chingu-deuri??? I kinda lurve Geon's helmet hairstyle now...he looks young ....
New ranking best Geonnie-bear hairstyle:

1. Inspector Geondget
  2. Geon-oska* / Ahjumma-geon
  3. Chick-geon Helmet
  4. Geoneverus Snape
*Oska character from Secret Garden kinda falls in the same category - ahjumma-like hair.

Well played, team. Well played... mioqba.jpg
At least CJH got the girl in his drama. :P Give us all the parodies!!! (this drama is so full of them... I can't--)
Edit:If any of you haven't seen Emergency Couple, here's a similar scene with CJH singing whilst in tears. Both Song Ji Hyo and Jang Nara are lucky lucky women.

sooyoungdaebak said: I seriously want Geon to have his hairstyle back! I tried pacifying myself he looks good with that Capt. Spock's hairstyle but I can't take it!!!     :((I want HAWT Geon back...heck, I even like his Appa's hairstyle compared to his Capt. Spock's hairstyle...   =))

Hairstylist, do something...please!!   [-O<
Btw, Geon cracked me up when he said to Omma, "I'll be back!"....   =))