[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest butttslappedbylg

tinatrix236 said:

Geon says something to MY..not sure. MY walks towards him, cameras are flashing....she tells him something(the reporters must think this is a drama being acted out lol!!). MY tells him she loves him and kisses him!!!!!!! Geon is shocked and has tears in his eyes. The elders are shocked!!! My feels!!!   
Omo...Geon pulls her in for a deeper kiss again. 

Here comes rice making scene in 2006 =)) =))

They are in the room and mimi ask him why he never tell about his ill. and he yeels to her about his worried if he forget her and something.

omooo, they are reunited again. aigooo my heart.

Yes, mimi is awesome. She is an attractive woman.

Woah her mommy sees their news hahahahaha and gasped hamo hamo hamoo

They have dinner together and i am so happy to see them bickering each other. His smile is back and what is body language and bams.

she pinchs his cheek bcause he wants to kiss her and lying to her.

Gunny wants to get pinch again in the lefy side hahaha.

OUR WILD GUNNY IS BACK HAHAHAHAHHA.

OMG I am so dead now that they are lovey dovey again. When he tried to go in for the 3rd kiss.... she pinched him hard as revenge for lying for 3 years.
Then he offered his other cheek. So cute so cute so cute!!!

In a hotel room with number 2006(what is it with that hotel room wherever they go?), MY and Geon are discussing something. Geon says something about being shameless. MY asks why he did what he did. He's trying to defend himself and give excuses. MY isn't buying it and smiles. She gets up and moves closer to him and tells him something while holding his hand. Geon replies and MY reassures him.
MY's family are watching the news are see what happened. Her sister says MY and Geon are romantic. Lol!!
Geon and MY are having a meal and he is so giddy! He is laughing!! He says something to MY. And she smiles. She moves towards him and he makes a gesture towards her and she does the same. He moves closer to kiss her but she pulls his cheek instead. Lol!! Geon is shocked and MY scolds him for lying I think. This is too cute!!! They look so happy and Geon is staring at her. He playfully touches her shoulder and laughs. He says something and MY replies. He is surprised and then laughs. Chingus...he is so happy and can't contain himself. Lol!!  

Geon gets up and starts doing the snail hands thing. 
They are in bed talking.