[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Hi all, I just finish rewatched episode 16 with sub.

I can see clearly in this episode really emphasize that deep down MY's heart still a post girl with a big heart and beautiful soul but being Ellie Kim, she learns to be more firmed and stronger woman.

Geon-shii see those changing,he proud of it but at the same time he feel sad too, means he needs to try even harder to win her heart back, I agree not enough with several actio, however to make it firm, say it to her Lee Geon-shii, cause for MY you are her true love, and she can get over Gae Dong passed away, why? Because she knows to have Gae Dong, she must be in love with Gae Dong's Appa.

Ànd, I still don't understand with LG facial expressions when he lift up his eyebrow during his conversation with MY in the office, what does it mean? Is it a sad thing or fun thing, cause I look his eyes it was sadness and hopeless all over it...

Those scene and the ones at elevator and in between their talking there is a briefly silent awkward.

What I learn from two episode this week, so much tension between our couple because of their own hesitation and assumption toward each other about their own true heart and Thanks to lollipoplollipop man painting, LG's confession to MY that he is Unnie, it will be a mark to rekindle their relationship.

And, I can see Lee Geon absolutely become MY's muse in her art works, he gives this new inspiration when MY feels stuck on her working, and she wrap it up nicely..

"A girl lives in every woman's heart"

Hopefully we can see their collaboration in the future, including making siblings of Gae Dong hahahahaa.

Even when FTLY ended I hope our Jjangs doing work together, cause their chemistry undeniable!

It break my heart this drama only 4 episode left :((

Guest lovelyjen

only1khj said: I've rewatched the first episodes up to 8 because I was so desperate for some happy sunshine moments with our OTP.  Episode 16 just wrung my emotions out. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out when MY really sunk into LG's heart and I just can't place the episode.  I know when he decided to put SR in the past and face his current responsibilities with MY head on, but I can't figure out how much love he had in his heart for MY, and when it came, to make him choose her. Does anyone have any insights? :-?

Guys, until now I can't believe that he had 2 sons already
every time I see his face, I can't control myself not to fall for him.
THIS IS MY DISEASE
somebody can help me to cure this disease??

or maybe I have to make an appointment with Dr. Octopus??

@cloe @onnififi  : I have texted Dr. Octopus and do you know what did he say?
OCTOPUS_ANSWER.jpg

and you know what was JH's answer??
jang_hyuk_cool.jpg

Firstly, thanks everyone for all your insights n wonderful comments. Some made me teary again, some made me grin, some made me say "wow! I didn't see that!" It made waiting for the next episodes so much more bearable. Looking forward to reading more! :)

Now now. I don't care how MY flare up, like someone else mentioned earlier, she can slap him, hit him or kick him. We have all been waiting for the explosive confrontation so both can finally make a move forward. But seriously, I can't imagine MY using any violence..

She may raise her hand to hit him, but she wouldn't bear to.. look at her! She will just stop short of hitting, end up just touching his face (because her body will betray her rational head), n Geon finally cannot control himself.....

And we as viewers will be like watching our favourite football team in front of our TVs, apprehensively holding our breaths and cheering them on: Goal goal goal!!!... There, the nice fluffy bed behind.. Goal!

Lol

In the TW-version, right after the OTP says their "final good-bye" to each other and walk away, the female lead realizes she's wearing CX's jacket still and goes back to his hotel to return it to him.  They meet in the hallway.  He is feverish and pushing her away, telling her that they already said their good-byes and not to worry about him.  She says she can't help but worry about him, then comes the passionate kiss.  I think we are at the same point with K-FtLY. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a very passionate scene in the next episode.  LG and MY have said what they think is their final good-bye, yet they have met at MY's studio after she had to go back for something she forgot.  There's the same sense of tension in the TW-version at the beginning of episode 17 as there is right now at the end of 16 in the K-version.

When MY turned the corner in the JangIn building, and the lights came on progressively as she continued walking down the hallway, I got the sense that the drama was making a turn from the darkness to the light progressively too.  I thought she's walking out of her dark place into the light in her life also.  It's a turning point in the drama.  Of course, I could be overthinking it, since FtLY is ruling my brain at the moment. 

Guest lovelyjen

Hahaha, @heppy when you said that it reminded me of when I was making my comment, I started crying in the middle of typing it out. The emotions got to me.

I don't think MY will slap him, but she might shout at him, She doesn't strike me as a physical person that just goes around hitting people, even if she is angry.

Guest snailcouplefan

I hope MY doesn't react in anger.  I think with them having said their goodbyes and Gun telling Dog Poopie he was ready to say goodby to her it wouldn't make much sense to create more distance.  If they had grown closer and taken steps forward towards reconciliation then I could see the 2 steps back for them.   They have had so many arguments in the last few episodes I want to see them to give into what they are feeling and stop hiding.  The way he looks at her, I can't see how she can't realize how he feels.  His face is an open book.   It's time for Gun to be more honest and My to give into her feelings.  I do love My's new found backbone, you see that warm kind girl there but she isn't being a "post-it" or pushover any longer.

heppy

said: Firstly, thanks everyone for all your insights n wonderful comments. Some made me teary again, some made me grin, some made me say "wow! I didn't see that!" It made waiting for the next episodes so much more bearable. Looking forward to reading more!

:)

Now now. I don't care how MY flare up, like someone else mentioned earlier, she can slap him, hit him or kick him. We have all been waiting for the explosive confrontation so both can finally make a move forward. But seriously, I can't imagine MY using any violence.. She may raise her hand to hit him, but she wouldn't bear to.. look at her! She will just stop short of hitting, end up just touching his face (because her body will betray her rational head), n Geon finally cannot control himself..... And we as viewers will be like watching our favourite football team in front of our TVs, apprehensively holding our breaths and cheering them on: Goal goal goal!!!... There, the nice fluffy bed behind.. Goal! Lol

Guest LieS1430294362

You all always think about kiss..Be careful...It's not impossible JH wife going this threads.. :)) You'll die if she reads.. >:)

Listening to Ailee's Goodbye My Love nonstop for about an hour now and crying on the inside for our OTP. For some reason I was crying more at the beginning than now. I didn't cry for them at all these last four episode. I think I was more frustrated by both of their stubbornness than feeling what is actually happening between them in the moment. So I rewatched the ending of 17 again, and when Geon saw the Lollipop Man (it's an official name now?) painting, and a flood of emotion just came over me and I balled my eyes out. 
I just want to shake MY and tell her to trust the raw display of emotion that is displayed right in front of her, have some faith in your man! Geon literally ripped his beating heart out and hand it over to her with every time he looks at her. Anyone can see that Geon is utterly and hopelessly in love with her, how can she ignore that just by a stupid piece of divorce paper, and knowing that Geon is bi-polar and changes his mind every 2 hours anyway. I'm just joking about the bi-polar part, but he sure is moody.
That, and then there's DP. She doesn't know whether she has true feelings for him or just gratefulness and so promises to give him and chance to develop those feelings. But then later on, she told Geon she HAS to be good to DP. Is it just me or does she feels obligated to love DP back? If so, how do you guys feel about that, is that a no-no? I think love can come out of it if she gave it time, but just the fact that it's like a form of repaying DP back for his kindness, well, I'm not sure if he should want/accept that kind of love. DP does nice things for the people he love unconditionally, with no string attached. He's not holding it over MY like she owes him anything, yes, he likes her, but he just wants her to be happy whether or not she'll end up choosing him. MY seems to strongly feel like she HAS to accept DP's feeling, despite her heart wavering for Geon. In the end, she'll just end up hurting DP with the false promise of someday accepting his feelings.
People have said that MY grew a backbone, well, I think it's quite the opposite. She was way more forthright and courageous with her thoughts and feelings pre-Paris, after Paris, she hid most of her true feelings behind a facade of coolness and false normalcy. 

I also loved what LG said after their encounter at the accident spot. When MY tells him, rather fiercely, that she will remember Keddongie forever, although Lee Gun ssi doesnt have to do that. And LG says "she only changed on the outside, she is still the same inside "

MY's attitude, the way she fights with Gunnie...it is not the same Dalpengie from 3 years ago. 3 years ago Snail wouldnt have fought with him with that attitude. But LG says she didnt change...whats more, right after she said hurting words to LG (not blaming her, she had all the rights to say what she did, but it def did hurt Gun). Even after hearing those hurting words from her, he still says she hasnt changed...That means he sees through her, still sees the same kind Snail in her. When everybody comments on how she changed, he is the one who comments on how she hasnt changed. How can they be more meant-to-be than this...?

Guest lovelyjen

I have not seen episodes 15 and 16 subbed, because I know I will end up crying. I feel like I am becoming a masochist watching this drama. I think by the time this drama ends, I will have no more tears to cry. I don't know why I cry so much, I have never cried this much for a drama ever. I guess it's because people can relate to it.

to @fourleafclover, I completely agree 100%. I think she can hide from her feelings, but in the end, she is the same MY on the inside. It's like LG and MY switched personalities after the time skip, with LG just standing there and taking most of the blame for everything.

Guest LieS1430294362

I also loved what LG said after their encounter at the accident spot. When MY tells him, rather fiercely, that she will remember Keddongie forever, although Lee Gun ssi doesnt have to do that. And LG says "she only changed on the outside, she is still the same inside "

MY's attitude, the way she fights with Gunnie...it is not the same Dalpengie from 3 years ago. 3 years ago Snail wouldnt have fought with him with that attitude. But LG says she didnt change...whats more, right after she said hurting words to LG (not blaming her, she had all the rights to say what she did, but it def did hurt Gun). Even after hearing those hurting words from her, he still says she hasnt changed...That means he sees through her, still sees the same kind Snail in her. When everybody comments on how she changed, he is the one who comments on how she hasnt changed. How can they be more meant-to-be than this...?

Lol. You can't compared dramaland and reality.. :P In dramaland, the male lead should say something good about the female lead is their rules :))

gumi said: Even after hearing those hurting words from her, he still says she hasnt changed...That means he sees through her, still sees the same kind Snail in her. When everybody comments on how she changed, he is the one who comments on how she hasnt changed. How can they be more meant-to-be than this...?

I'm probably overthinking this but when MY is leaving the JangIn building, she turns the corner and walks with the lights progressively coming on as she's walking, I think that's a foreshadowing of the place we are at in the drama.  The drama has turned a corner from all of the sadness and gloom to light and energy.  MY is coming out of the darkness one step at a time as she courageously ventures forth into the unknown, and Gun is the catalyst for it all. 

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hahaha, @heppy when you said that it reminded me of when I was making my comment, I started crying in the middle of typing it out. The emotions got to me.

I don't think MY will slap him, but she might shout at him, She doesn't strike me as a physical person that just goes around hitting people, even if she is angry.

I agree with you, even back then when Atty. Min toyed with her feeling in Macau, humiliated her in the office and also in the charity event.. MY had all the reason to slap him but she kept her cool.. So I believe it is not in her nature to be violent. It would go against all that she believes in.

Guest grace08

Episode 16 was just great.

My favorite part was when Gun is telling his son about whats happening between his omma and appa and letting go of Miyoung.But he doesn't want her to leave so he wants GaeDong to accompany his omma to France by giving back the painting. :((