[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

kimlean62 said: only1khj said: Do you think MY struggles more with guilt over Gaedonggie because she was originally going to abort the baby?  Then she fell in love with Gaedonggie and looked so forward to the day the baby came.  The way Gaedonggie died wasn't her fault.  Is she struggling with guilt or just loss?  The scene with MY and LG in the villa when he's talking to her about the soothing sounds of the rain and what they seem to be saying.  It really seems to me LG is saying that to comfort MY about GD.  Input, anyone?

kdramaddict01 said: Another thing I want to see in a future episode is Geon's proposal to MY. All we have so far in the proposal area is Geon's for SR (though she didn't receive it) and DP's proposal to MY. To me, Geon/MY deciding to marry for the baby doesn't count. I think Geon's proposal (after reconciliation) would be epic

carmolita said: kdramaddict01 said: Another thing I want to see in a future episode is Geon's proposal to MY. All we have so far in the proposal area is Geon's for SR (though she didn't receive it) and DP's proposal to MY. To me, Geon/MY deciding to marry for the baby doesn't count. I think Geon's proposal (after reconciliation) would be epic

Guest lovelyjen

What I really want, and hopefully the writers deliver it to my high expectation is LG's confession of love to MY. That's the only thing that is really bothering me, I mean there are other things I want to happen, but they need to do that specific scene justice for all of the viewers.
She confessed to him at the end of episode 9, beginning of episode 10, so now it's his turn.
He has never said anything like "I love you" or "I need you" or "if it isn't you, it can't be anyone else"
I know actions speak louder than words, but come on LG! You need to do this!

@ beamonkr I'm not saying a proposal is a bad thing. I'm sure LG will declare  his love again for MY in a way that will surprise her with secretary Tak's help as his character is one of action because as he himself has indicated his words don't always come out right and LG always goes above and beyond for the woman he loves in terms of his actions. It's just that for me personally considering they may still be married  I would settle for them resolving their misunderstandings and realizing and expressing how much they love each  other, because with the amount of time left in the series.  I would love to see their life after they have resolved their differences and she is pregnant again...then risk a rushed ending~, but I have faith in the writer and director mainly because they managed to   redeem LG's character from an awful situation which he created in a brilliant way.

But I wouldn't count  a wedding out entirely because LG's grandmother said during their first wedding that they can have a bigger wedding later ...  8->

One of the things I would like to see from LG is when MY is going on at him for what ever reason he finally lets her have it by telling her she is not the only one that lost something precious to them. Also just because he did not show it in front of her does not mean he did not cry, or feel like something was ripped apart from them. I think his letting out his pain and loss finally will get through to her that she is only seeing it from her side. He has tried to be a support to her but no one gave him any support for the pain he felt. He put the baby things away and goes in to talk to poopy alone holding that pain in. I want to see MY come across the man cave and see that he never forgot the baby or her and that she was not the only dealing with the loss of their child.

I also want to see him come clean about why he let her go. He still may have a fear about his illness. Why has his grandmother not said something or even the Secretary. These people all did a disservice to MY and LG on this. Of course this is just my opinion. HE did the noble idiot route and they separated. Now I want to see them come back together. I am wondering how close to the original will they go with these last four episodes.

Guest jonesy

beamonkr said: kimlean62 said: only1khj said: Do you think MY struggles more with guilt over Gaedonggie because she was originally going to abort the baby?  Then she fell in love with Gaedonggie and looked so forward to the day the baby came.  The way Gaedonggie died wasn't her fault.  Is she struggling with guilt or just loss?  The scene with MY and LG in the villa when he's talking to her about the soothing sounds of the rain and what they seem to be saying.  It really seems to me LG is saying that to comfort MY about GD.  Input, anyone?

I hope the topic of their divorce contract comes up again because it's never shown that they've both signed the same agreement and/or LG signing any agreement. The only thing we saw was MY signing the fake agreement Sera gave her. They're still married! 

Didn't he propose to her in the end but CX rejected him because she thought that couldn't have another heir? I remember it being a funny scene with her whole family involved. I'm sure in typical LG style, the 2nd proposal will also be something we'll forever remember

Guest snailcouplefan

I totally need to see My pregnant and Gun being all adorkable around her!  Can you image him when she goes into labor?  

I do feel a possible slap coming from MY.    I think she'll feel upset that through the texts he saw her vulnerable when she tried to hard to not be around him.  Though I don't agree with people who say she will run off and accept Daniel's proposal.   That would be completely out of character for her and I think Daniel is to smart and would see through her change of heart.  I could see her trying to take off for Paris again.  

gladys57 said: Yeah!
So glad to wake up to see this thread moving like an express train. It shows that despite the A, this episode is well executed and is well received by our posters ( except for 1, coughs)here who are giving positive feedbacks. The fact that ratings improved showed it all.
As I've mentioned earlier, we must keep faith with  this writer, so I hope I wont read articles by posters saying they'll just read recaps. 
As my PC is  old, I cant write much so I'll just keep on reading very indepth & insightful comments & giving support to FTLY by stamping on them.FTLY FIGHTING! :x :)>- :)>-

Ldy Gmerm said: One of the things I would like to see from LG is when MY is going on at him for what ever reason he finally lets her have it by telling her she is not the only one that lost something precious to them. Also just because he did not show it in front of her does not mean he did not cry, or feel like something was ripped apart from them. I think his letting out his pain and loss finally will get through to her that she is only seeing it from her side. He has tried to be a support to her but no one gave him any support for the pain he felt. He put the baby things away and goes in to talk to poopy alone holding that pain in. I want to see MY come across the man cave and see that he never forgot the baby or her and that she was not the only dealing with the loss of their child.

I also want to see him come clean about why he let her go. He still may have a fear about his illness. Why has his grandmother not said something or even the Secretary. These people all did a disservice to MY and LG on this. Of course this is just my opinion. HE did the noble idiot route and they separated. Now I want to see them come back together. I am wondering how close to the original will they go with these last four episodes.

no...nooo...noooo
[-X

gun hasn´t yet the huntington disease..... still has not had the disease.......... and maybe he can be healthy with the 50% of possibilities that he hasn´t for part of his mom....... or for a genetic study before born... with the embryonic study..... for his parents and eliminate the bad gene.... that 2 possibilities he has........

but clearly he hasn´t the disease yet....... that is the truth...... he is healthy right now.. and I hope he never has that awful disease!

I was rewatching episode 15 with my mom earlier and at the end of the episode she said something along the lines of "OMG WHAT DOES MY WANT GEON TO DO?! NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE'LL ASK HIM TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY BC IT REMINDS HER OF HIM! OR BETTER YET, MAYBE HE SHOULD DIE SO MY WILL FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT GOING BACK TO HIM!!!"  (she wasn't yelling btw). I was like wtf mom calm down i hate it too, but they'll get together at the end, don't worry. Like, jeez mom i know you're annoyed with them pushing/pulling but geon dying would be so so tragic i wouldnt even want to finish the drama. He's the life of the show. Err i think she had a bad day at work haha! 

Guest fiovial

@only1khj‌ that's an interesting point you brought up about Mi Young, abortion and the loss of GaeDdongie. I never thought about it before but now that you mentioned it..I mean she could be feeling sorry about what she had wanted to do in the past.

I am so late in posting my comments on episode 16...just finally finished it. I really enjoyed the episode..was dreading it thinking it might be too melodramatic...but i must never think that again. So far the writers have been amazing in balancing the melodrama with the light hearted scenes.

My favorite scene is surprisingly when Geon said goodbye to Mi Young. When he bowed to her my heart just dropped. It really felt like the end. Whoever came up with the idea of the bow..either the writer, PD or Jang Hyuk...that person is a genius. Soooo much was conveyed in that one gesture. Goodbye, thank you, sorry, I wish you well... OMG just just...how can 1...repeat that ONE single bow convey so much. Bravo!!

After finding out that Geon is Lee Young Ja, I want Mi Young to get really really mad at Geon at the beginning of episode 17. Slap him, punch him or something but get everything off her chest so they can start anew. Unless the bottled emotions are released fully they won't be able to reconcile.

Guest CarinaA

Just rewatched both 15 and 16 episodes and am feeling more at ease with the pace of the story, phew. The fact that I was literally angry at yesterday's episode only serves to show how engaging this show truly is and how I, as the viewer, am exactly where the writers want me to be, on the verge of madness and just on point for the climax that will undoublty follow next week. Well done, FTLY, you wonderful show.

A thing that's been bugging me (though, in a positive way) is the comment Mi Ja makes when they are waiting for MY to come to the party, she says something like 'Something good happens to MY in my birthday' and it got me thinking, is she just refering to the product presentation or might that comment be a clue for what might follow in her studio with LG? [-O<

Another thing: I've seen plenty of comments about LG finally realizing MY happiness is only possible with him upon finding the lolipopman painting, but could it be that for the first time in 3 years he actually felt it was okay for him to be happy as well? Could it be that he's now the one who's feeling greedy and thinks that it is perfectly fine? The look he gave MY in the last scene was a very resolute one, god, If I was MY in that moment I wouldn't be able to stand on my weak legs to be honest, that or I'd prepare my rice pounding utensils in the blink of an eye 8D - although she will probably just hit him in the face, but that's okay, at least there's some touching action happening.

Lastly, am I the only one hooked on Last Carnival ( it's playing in my ears now, actually :P)? I think that beautiful beautiful song playing in the background while they were looking longingly at each other in the presentation made that moment the more perfect.
8->

I do think MY felt guilty, at least a little bit. The way she teared up when Gun said "it's okay, it's not your fault."...totally think LG's those words were addressed to MY. Of course MY did nothing worthy of guilt, but guilt is not always rational. She is feeling like a mother who couldn't protect her baby, a mother partially guilty of (at least that is how she would feel) the baby's death. Both MY and LG were feeling guilty for Keddongie for past three years, and becuz LG understood that feeling (prob from encounter at the accident spot) he is telling her that it is not her fault.