[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I sure love that MY friend grabs Yong and kisses himHis frozen astonished face is prizelessAnd she grabs him again and he is not really capable to fight herAnd AgainAnd again
And MY runs for it feels sorry for her brother-in-law and thankful for her friend ... funny, that she feels sorry for him ;)

I really really hope the in the next episode, MY rushes to Geon, even with Se Ra there, and Geon looks happy and relieved to see her.

Or, Geon asks where's my snail, and Se Ra would be totally shocked and think Geon has gone crazy.

A girl can dream.

Writers, please keep us guessing.

while everyone is thinking amnesia, have a slightly different theory though am not sure if it will play out...
Mi Young is vulnerable because she does not know what Gun truly feels for her and so if she assumes that she is in the way, she will bow out as she is in love with him. like @vijyra mentioned, think Gun is hallucinating and this is most probably due to the effect of medications and thinks he is seeing SeRa. when my uncle was in the hospital, he thought my brother was his secretary (who was a lady) and started dictating things to be done -- my uncle had already retired for well over a year at that point. another day, my uncle thought my brother was a colleague he was close to and was asking him things about the office. my point is that Gun is probably under strong medication and he is likely to hallucinate of people he was close to and that includes SeRa. however, think it was actually Mi Young who walked in the door (because as next of kin, she would be allowed, not SeRa, and logically secretary would have informed her) and it would be a stab to the heart to hear him call out SeRa. now he is probably going to go back to sleep and not remember any of this but MiYoung will keep this in her heart and quietly decide to leave and give him back to SeRa or some nonsense like that...

Lmangla said: while everyone is thinking amnesia, have a slightly different theory though am not sure if it will play out...
Mi Young is vulnerable because she does not know what Gun truly feels for her and so if she assumes that she is in the way, she will bow out as she is in love with him. like @vijyra mentioned, think Gun is hallucinating and this is most probably due to the effect of medications and thinks he is seeing SeRa. when my uncle was in the hospital, he thought my brother was his secretary (who was a lady) and started dictating things to be done -- my uncle had already retired for well over a year at that point. another day, my uncle thought my brother was a colleague he was close to and was asking him things about the office. my point is that Gun is probably under strong medication and he is likely to hallucinate of people he was close to and that includes SeRa. however, think it was actually Mi Young who walked in the door (because as next of kin, she would be allowed, not SeRa, and logically secretary would have informed her) and it would be a stab to the heart to hear him call out SeRa. now he is probably going to go back to sleep and not remember any of this but MiYoung will keep this in her heart and quietly decide to leave and give him back to SeRa or some nonsense like that...

Gun the zoo keeper: dr. octupus, his brother is a slug, his secretary is a puppy/whale, his wife is a snail, and daniel is a frog/lizard...
the man just wants a zoo...
zoo-animals-clipart.jpg

P.S -- isn't it interesting that SeRa is not anything?

@ChelseaS on a scale from "eww, that's creepy" to "EWWW, THAT'S CREEPY!!" where does it fit that I think she looks better in THIS school shot than in her last school Drama?  

jnrschool.jpg
:-/ :\">

Guest rienn

hi everyone...

it's been so long since my last post on soompi... i just needed to mark my presence on this thread.. been in love with this couple since many many years ago so this reunion was like a dream came true.. most people said it was winter sonata that made them fell in love with korean dramas but for me it was SSOBG.. of course JH and JNR are much much better actors now :x

married with 2 kids... married with 2 kids =(( ;)) ;)

Sunset90 said: Two doubts?
1) What did LG say after the first kiss and before 2nd kiss? ... 
2) Do you think Daniel loves KMY in a romantic way? ( I am praying that it is more of a friendship, brotherly love... I'm tired of second leads sacrificing their love blah blah... For once I want a genuine friendship till the end  )  [-O<