Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:25 PM, yamiex said:

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

On 8/8/2018 at 12:59 AM, Sunset90 said:

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

Hmmm... I might have been too late then, coz when I was checking through the listing, I didn't see any...

Anyways, here's another with a play on the idea of 3 lifetimes, reincarnation and Go back time... XP
O-O, my player was playing that song and a little rabbit plot just got stubborn and decided to burrow into my muse to work it out... 

I'm no video editor but it's fun trying to tell a story with video....

Hope you all will enjoy watching as much as I have plotting it.

• Like 1

I am 4 years late....just finished watching this drama recently. Have to say, it's good. I didn't like the Taiwanese version but this K version is good, thanks to the good acting of all involved + the chemistry of the 2 Jangs. They won best couple award for this drama. :wub:  Jang Hyuk is a good actor. In whatever role he played, he's able to convince the audience. Being an actor having to face many beautiful actresses & producing chemistry with almost all of his female co star, it must definitely not be easy for his wife. I read in some comments (somewhere) that some fans even hope he is with her for real in the future. But given the fact that his 10 years of marriage is still intact, in my opinion, he is a person who's able to separate reel from real. He can't be marrying all the women he produces chemistry with in drama! Lol.....looking forward to his (new) drama.