[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

• 1 month later...
Guest FatedToLoveYouFan

Well... After seeing "Fated To Love You" on Netflix, I've fallen in love with it. I couldn't stop thinking about it, i regret watching the episodes too quickly. First time watching it I watched to episode 3 or 4, just seeing the first episode made me intrested. On the next day I stayed up all day watching to episode 14, then finished it on the next day. "Fated To Love You" is my top korean movie, it has made me cry a few times and I haven't been that emotional for a long time, for me as a guy I It was kinda weird because I think that usually only girls would be emotional about movies but I guess I am too. I think Lee Gun and Kim Mi young really fitted to be together for the movie, I just can't get my mind off of them. I've tried to watch "I remember you" only because Jang Na Ra was in it but after watching it through half the episode of episode one I couldn't watch it anymore because I couldn't stand watching Jang Na Ra with someone else. Only because I saw "Fated To Love You" first before "I remember you". "OldGoodBye" Really hit me too, I wish there was more of it because it seems like it would've been a really good movie too. I guess I'll just live my fantasy about them in my dreams and thinking about them, I hope I don't get too emotional about them and get health issues. XD

/(^_^)\ + (*_*) 

• 3 weeks later...

Done watching FTLY :)

It took a long time because I wanted to savor each sweet and romantic scene of the drama. It was like seeing my most favorite romance novel unfold before my eyes.

The prince - Jang Hyuk - at first, I thought, why him? I didn't like the hairstyle and I can't imagine him with my adorable JNR. But, slowly, while each episode played, I began to see how attractive this man could be. If I were Mi Young, I, too, will fall madly in love with him.:lol:

The snail princess - Jang Nara - she made me cry, she made me laugh. And, I really, really want to meet this gal in person someday. This is my sweet dream and I'll make it my lifetime goal. ^_^

The kisses - I felt the emotions, the longing, the desire.. Those kisses brought me in a place where I momentarily forgot the real me, if you know what I mean.;)

So, yes, just like all the thousands of kdrama lovers in this thread, for me this is also the MOST romantic korean drama of all time.

Jang Hyuk & Jang Nara - you're an AWESOME pair! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Okay.. I'm one of those people who never cries watching anything on TV. But this drama... THIS DRAMA!! I wailed like a baby!! More like howled! I love Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara!! And I absolutely want to kick myself fro not watching this earlier. I've watched this twice in the last two months, and each time I've wailed like a baby. Also ..love the Ellie Kim artwork! Its so inspiring! 

Fated to love you is hands down one of the BEST things that's I've seen on TV for a looooong looooong time! 

P.S: Goodbye my love has killed me and made Horcruxes out of my soul. If anyone finds pieces of my soul any where, please send it back.. Sigh..

I'm off to see the last episode again. Annyeong Gae Ddong-a! 

D06CAE30BCC0D658_C6B4B110C0AC_C7A5B098B7crto.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I just got a hold of FTLY recently and feel so bad that I didn't discover this great drama sooner. I'm hoping to get some help. I bought the directors cut and most know that there is no eng sub for the NGs and interviews. Would anyone who already has it be able to tell me what did the JJangs say in their interview? Also the commentary for episode two? Any help will be greatly appreciated, if it needs to be DMed, I'm all for it :0). Thank you in advance!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Sunset90 said:

Rewatched Fated to love you after a long time. One of the few dramas that I watched live. 

This time, I cried and laughed like I was watching it the first time. haha. 

I know how you feel. I've watched it over 4 times and I still get the same feeling every time I watch it. :D

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2018 at 12:25 PM, yamiex said:

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:59 AM, Sunset90 said:

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

Hmmm... I might have been too late then, coz when I was checking through the listing, I didn't see any...

Anyways, here's another with a play on the idea of 3 lifetimes, reincarnation and Go back time... XP
O-O, my player was playing that song and a little rabbit plot just got stubborn and decided to burrow into my muse to work it out... 

I'm no video editor but it's fun trying to tell a story with video....

Hope you all will enjoy watching as much as I have plotting it.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

And I’m 6 years late.. Accidentally found this drama in Netflix after ignoring it for sometime.. Really glad I gave it a go. I’m really not a fan of Kdrama and FTLY is like the 5th Kdrama that I’ve tried to watch & finished coz I really couldn’t complete a kdrama. I didn’t expect to like this one a lot and because of this, I’ve been introduced to the amazing Jang Hyuk & now I just can’t stop being mesmerized by all his works. Am really glad I found this gem and its sooo nice this thread is still active. :gangnamstyle:

@corey Indeed! I like and enjoy that thread and been a silent lurker for awhile now while getting to know more about JH..:D And yes, I have already seen most of his recent works and I’m in awe! I have just actually finished reading the MF Forum.. So now I’m wandering around.. :blush:

As for the other versions, i’m hearing about those & reading some reviews but havent’t had the chance to check for myself as I’m still in a spell called ‘JH’ :sweat_smile:

• 2 years later...

@Lmangla Am now on ep 4 of my Fated to Love You rewatch, and I forgot that Geon actually gave the ring he bought for Sera to Mi Yeong when they got married.

photo459336.jpg

How tacky of him. :unamused: If they could find a new ring for him, they could have found a new ring for her.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla  @agenth @STARSX @Ameera Ali @sweetroad Am now on ep 5 of my Fated To Love You rewatch, and I totally forgot how ugly the stepmom's make-up is.

image.png?width=1084&height=756

What's up with the pink eyeliner? Why only use it for the wings in the corner? Why not along the whole eyelid? Better yet, why not just go with full black? :blink::blink::blink: Too many questions here.

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

What's up with the pink eyeliner? Why only use it for the wings in the corner? Why not along the whole eyelid? Better yet, why not just go with full black? :blink::blink::blink: Too many questions here.

:joy: Yeah, the makeup highlights how gaudy she is.

Have fun with your rewatch! :D

@partyon I actually did a speed rewatch of the last half of the show just a few weeks ago. Definitely great chemistry between the three main leads, and I was still a bit sad that Mi Young didn’t end up with Daniel.

ftly8-00119.jpg

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

@partyon I actually did a speed rewatch of the last half of the show just a few weeks ago. Definitely great chemistry between the three main leads, and I was still a bit sad that Mi Young didn’t end up with Daniel.

Yeah, tell me about it. :rage:

:smashes:

I would have definitely chosen the hot neighborhood oppa.

choi-jin-hyuk-jang-na-ra_1405398218_af_o

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1