Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

@lovelyjen, @lingx2 ..thanks for the info..when i watch every cute moment between lee gun and mi young..i wonder how JNR and JH able to naturally react like they are real couple...i appreciate your efforts to check it for me.. thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx.... :-bd

... this drama is worth watching, i love the CHEMISTRY between JH and JNR :x ... anyone of you can tell where to buy the complete dvd with directors cut, ngs etc... Thanks  ;;)

Was listening to the Snail song sung by Jang Nara... Wow she is an awesome singer!! Here voice modulation is awesome. 
Her voice as Kim Mi Young is so soft :x
I'm glad they included that in the last episode! It was like we got an OST from her :)

Sunset90 said: Was listening to the Snail song sung by Jang Nara... Wow she is an awesome singer!! Here voice modulation is awesome. 
I'm glad they included that in the last episode! It was like we got an OST from her :)

ariasaven said: Sunset90 said: Was listening to the Snail song sung by Jang Nara... Wow she is an awesome singer!! Here voice modulation is awesome. 

@hrkharis @Sunset90 Thank you. I get it now. I can't believe I missed that. I think I was so focused catching final glimpses of the snail couple that I didn't hear the song.  :)) To think that I've watched the entire series twice and I still missed this. Maybe I need to watch the series a third time. (Tsk. Tsk. Looking for an excuse to watch it again? ;)) )

@ariasaven said: @hrkharis @Sunset90 Thank you. I get it now. I can't believe I missed that. I think I was so focused catching final glimpses of the snail couple that I didn't hear the song.  :)) To think that I've watched the entire series twice and I still missed this. Maybe I need to watch the series a third time. (Tsk. Tsk. Looking for an excuse to watch it again? ;)) )

Sunset90 said: @ariasaven said: @hrkharis @Sunset90 Thank you. I get it now. I can't believe I missed that. I think I was so focused catching final glimpses of the snail couple that I didn't hear the song.  :)) To think that I've watched the entire series twice and I still missed this. Maybe I need to watch the series a third time. (Tsk. Tsk. Looking for an excuse to watch it again? ;)) )

^ me, I am forever wishing and praying for them to appear together in either running man or 2days1night, that sort of a show...I don't know why... :D

@Sunset90 I know how you feel. Just listening to Lee Gun's crazy laugh makes me laugh too. But the part where he gets over from his amnesia and remembers how he asked Mi Young if Gaedong was child was just heart-breaking, wasn't it? As for the OST, it's the best, especially Ailee's Goodbye My Love. I never fail to get flashbacks and get teary-eyed when I listen to it.
@hrkharis I've only seen Successful Story of a Bright Girl once. I don't think I'm going to watch it again since I like FTLY better. As for Old Goodbye, I'm procrastinating whether I should watch it or not. I'm hoping to see them team up again, too. I don't know how it is with kdramas but with Filipino TV dramas, if the love team was well liked by the viewers, you can be sure that they'll get paired up again. Sometimes, it's right away. Like in their next projects they're paired up again. Do you know of any cases like that in kdramas?
Here's Lee Gun's crazy laugh to make our day:

ariasaven said: @Sunset90 I know how you feel. Just listening to Lee Gun's crazy laugh makes me laugh too. But the part where he gets over from his amnesia and remembers how he asked Mi Young if Gaedong was child was just heart-breaking, wasn't it? As for the OST, it's the best, especially Ailee's Goodbye My Love. I never fail to get flashbacks and get teary-eyed when I listen to it.

@lovelyjen said: @ariasaven said: @Sunset90 I know how you feel. Just listening to Lee Gun's crazy laugh makes me laugh too. But the part where he gets over from his amnesia and remembers how he asked Mi Young if Gaedong was child was just heart-breaking, wasn't it? As for the OST, it's the best, especially Ailee's Goodbye My Love. I never fail to get flashbacks and get teary-eyed when I listen to it.

Sunset90 said:I watched SSOBG before FTLY... I loved it... but in this drama they have grown as actors and they have the perfect story and chemistry!FTLY is never going to go down from my top Korean dramas list.

web_31557495_7503f84a_zps0i3mv6pj.jpg
web_31557495_6ff4f472_zpssatbhnw6.gif
web_31557495_9cddf159_zpsckhac10d.jpg

korean fans 爲情所困 from FTLY DC created this cute fanart especially for foreigners fans
link : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=52118&page=1

:D another great fanart by ㅇㅇfrom FTLY DC. 대박!!

3552272137_91fcb558_zpswcqmweh0.gif

link : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=52119&page=1

edit : the sub in the picture goes; Oh, Here comes Miyoung. No, no, I shall maintain my dignity, my diginty...... (cr:ㅇㅇ