Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

lucky for those that have dvd cut ftly.... i cant afford to buy one since its too expensive  in our currency..it almost 1k (same price as renting house here)...hahahaha....i can only download ftly and watch it everyday...before sleep... i love to watch ep 2, ep 6, ep 10, ep 11, ep 18 and ep 19...which i repeat every scene......hahaha...still cant move on from admiring jjang couple although jnr were in mr back...they are soooooo cute......kyeoptaaa... :D:D

bluenix_me said: riou666 said: Anyone here a runningman fan? The shampoo scene in the episode one of this drama, where Jang Hyuk put his entire head in the pool. 
If I remember right Gary did the exact same thing in one of the runningman episode where they compete on who have the most appeal in towel cf in front of judges. 
Whats more in that episode jang Hyuk was the guess I'm sorry if I'm wrong because I dont remember what episode and too lazy to check it but I think this shampoo scene was Jang Hyuk idea lol.

gumi said: The DVD was a BLESSING. 
I will try to get some essence of interviews translated to be shared with those who purchased the DVD set but did not understand the language...........sometime in the future. Sawwrry, cannot present a timeline, it's the beginning of a new semester...So, only those who survive in this thread and check it might get it :P...

I'm not too late! Happy 1280 guys!
@gumi, thanks in advance for helping to translate the interviews! the dvd has been a blessing to me, but not knowing what it says takes (a little) off the topping from the cake :( so having you to translate is such a godsend. 

another cute PS from FTLY's DC

0Bxa6fhMyluYkby1tc2drZ0xhTjA_zps0y4dvk13

watch it with sound from here -> http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=48808&page=1 (hopefully they'll not delete this post again ^^)

Sunset90 said: Hi all!! 
So I was really bored... and I was ill... So much pending work... etc... I was so depressed lol... 
And I had only one thing to turn to. FTLY:episode 18... That episode works like a charm to make my mood go happy and it did... 
How I miss FTLY and this forum! I still keep rewatching my fav scenes in episode 18... I'm like... play... back ... play... back... Damn I never finish that episode in 1 hour lol... 
Ofcourse I love all the episodes of ftly... but in the earlier episodes, seeing Mi Young affectionate towards Gae Dongie tugs my heart... So episode 18 is my stress buster episode. I can't wait to rewatch the whole drama again... 
I really wanted to watch Jang Hyuk's current project, but I let a few episodes slide, for marathoning. I just can't see him past FTLY... I need to get my mind out of the JJang pair and watch it :P... 

Friends, did you know that Jang Na Ra sent coffee truck to Jang Hyuk's new drama filming site, supporting JH? Coffees were served with stickers with super cute message, "Jang Hyuk hyungnim fighting!" and sandwiches had stickers saying "Jang Na Ra supports Jang Hyuk hyungnim and Shine or Go Crazy"Awww so sweet

gumi said: Friends, did you know that Jang Na Ra sent coffee truck to Jang Hyuk's new drama filming site, supporting JH? Coffees were served with stickers with super cute message, "Jang Hyuk hyungnim fighting!" and sandwiches had stickers saying "Jang Na Ra supports Jang Hyuk hyungnim and Shine or Go Crazy"Awww so sweet

btw this is super late buthere's gif I made of our snail couple, 2014 MBC award ceremony 
jumuljumul
JNR giving JH a massage
sokdaksokdakcorrect
whisper whisper

Gaaaaaaaahhhhh! They're soooo sweet. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512Uri reel Snail Couple are one of the best!!! 'Ayt @anapinay63 @renvic???Wish to see more of them, juseyo..boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Jang Nara Gifts Jang Hyuk With a Coffee Truck on “Shine or Go Crazy” Set

JangNaraJangHyuk.png

Jang Nara gifted the set of MBC drama “Shine or Go Crazy” with a coffee truck and late-night snacks.

On February 6, the drama “Shine or Go Crazy” had an outdoor shoot on a cold night. The actors and staff were able to enjoy warm coffee and sandwiches thanks to Jang Nara’s gift. The coffee truck had a banner reading, “Jang Nara cheers on Jang Hyuk and ‘Shine or Go Crazy’!”

jang-hyuk-truck.jpg

Jang Nara sent along this present as a sign of gratitude and friendship to fellow actor Jang Hyuk. Jang Nara starred with Jang Hyuk in last year’s drama “Fated to Love You” and “Old Goodbye” as well as 2002’s “Successful Story of a Bright Girl.” They have great chemistry and won the Best Couple Award at last year’s KBS Drama Awards.

Jang Hyuk expressed his thanks to Jang Nara for her gift. The warm coffee and sandwiches warmed up the hard-working staff on this late and cold night.

~cr to soompi~

P.S. SEEING THIS I'M SO HAPPY!!! :\">

Thanks for the news chingu. really nice to now that Jang Nara sii&Jang Hyuk sii still keep their good brotherhood relationship lol :P

Jang Nara sii has a nice personality&she also was a good friend :-bd

Aaaawww!!
They melt my heart every time I see their togetherness whether near or far.
The Snail Couple is just awesome that way. Even FTLY was over for many months now, somehow I still have warm and fuzzy feeling seeing their caring gestures!.
BRAVO Jang Na Ra for taking such good care of your hyungnim Jang Hyuk!!!! 

Btw, did anyone notice @gumi's top gif...JH scooted his chair over a little so JNR can give him the message!....MELT...:x
Thank you @gumi for those adorable gif's and thank you chingus for all the updates!!!

did he hurt his arm during filming SOGC? He looks like moving his chair nearer so the the expert massager can give him some services :D But why JNR slapped his arm after giving him the massage lol Their friendship is so cute to watch every moment they are together.

16a8df20-81dd-4f74-aa15-a9aab27bc9ac_zps

I think she slapped his arm because he somehow "bullied" her, like saying "looks like it hurts even more after your massage. Thanks anyways." :PWell, that's what friends are for, bullying each other. HAHAHA! 
#cuteBFFs #prayingforasnailcouplemovieASAP

@gumi 
I think I can stare at those 2 gifs forever... Damn... These withdrawal symptoms would never go!

I think she slapped his arm because he somehow "bullied" her, like saying "looks like it hurts even more after your massage. Thanks anyways."

:P
Well, that's what friends are for, bullying each other. HAHAHA! 

#cuteBFFs #prayingforasnailcouplemovieASAP

My thoughts on their "conversation" went on a different path...lol.

May JH's wife forgive me...