[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

To those wanting and waiting for Director's Cut DVD!There's something you can participate, if you want.DVD team is planning to send video message to two directors and three writers to win their hearts, a compilation of fans' handwritten message loving the drama and wanting for a Director's Cut DVD. 
How to participate: 
Write your SHORT message on a sketch book or any piece of paper. Or your palm. Just wherever you can write a short message on. Message can be something like 'I LOVE 운명처럼 널 사랑해' (or Fated to Love You if you please, but if you can copy the original Korean title it might be even better haha), 'DVD please~ <3' 'Thank you! and I want DVD!' 
Well they said it can be 2~3 lines, but I doubt they will be happy to read long English, so for non-Korean speakers, let's keep it short...
and you can take a picture of the message and send it to dlovedvd@naver.com (take a note of it! it's a diff address from signing up for DVD!)
They are receiving messages until Tuesday. Thanks!

Best parts of ep 20:

a) the marriage vows -

B) MY, lip sync Gun in the car when Gun was explaining  that he is the 22nd Gen of Lee family.... and wouldnt ask anything cheesy

c) That Gun wanted to spend more time with MY before having a baby

d) MY... the sun is still up, therefore... you cant do.. youknow??? #-o

e) "even if you leave early, we will still met in the room" - heh

f) "did we sleep?.... i dont mean that kind of sleep" - heh

g) Daniel and Sera's reunion and 3 years later scene

h) There is even the sound after the final ending kiss, mostly from JH's side since JN only close her mouth... heh

Looking at the afterparty pic... JN looks really small ya..

Ahpheng said: Ahpheng said: I cooked a bowl of ramen and wanted to share with my hubby, he asked why when we can have two separate bowls? Because I want you to be Gunnie for 5 minutes, I answered. He went, you are spending way too much time watching drama, go and get me the second bowl and I will kiss you for it! Aish....... I want a ramen kiss not just any kiss! Remind me in my next life to find someone just like lee gun to share a bowl of ramen with. Sorry, off topic.

Guest queenhetepet

gumi

said: To those wanting and waiting for Director's Cut DVD!There's something you can participate, if you want.DVD team is planning to send video message to two directors and three writers to win their hearts, a compilation of fans' handwritten message loving the drama and wanting for a Director's Cut DVD. 

How to participate: 

Write your SHORT message on a sketch book or any piece of paper. Or your palm. Just wherever you can write a short message on. Message can be something like 'I LOVE 운명처럼 널 사랑해' (or Fated to Love You if you please, but if you can copy the original Korean title it might be even better haha), 'DVD please~ <3' 'Thank you! and I want DVD!' 

Well they said it can be 2~3 lines, but I doubt they will be happy to read long English, so for non-Korean speakers, let's keep it short...

and you can take a picture of the message and send it to dlovedvd@naver.com (take a note of it! it's a diff address from signing up for DVD!)

They are receiving messages until Tuesday. Thanks!

We are heading to the supermarket early in the morning... In the car my friends are talking about honeymoon,hahaha.. What runs in my mind is the steamy honeymoon scene if Lee Gun and Miyoung, that was really done so well... First time in my life to see that in KDrama... I have to concentrate now,its a mandatory... Im positive this family thread will reach 1000 pages one of this day....

@gumi thank you for the information... There will be a positive result with this and soon we will all have the dvd.... Fighting!

Guest pinkbunny2014

lovelyjen said: pinkbunny2014 said: Took me a while to read through the pages..and I am tearing up already. FTLY is awesome and it becomes perfect when watching it along the way with ALL OF YOU. I will be staying in this forum for a while, I am reluctant to watch any other Kdrama at the moment since my heart has no room for others  :D
Will watch the finale again with sub tonight, this is really the best finale ever - we viewers are literally pampered and showered with scenes that we prayed for and have died numerous times for!  :))
Thank you EVERYONE for making FTLY experience awesome and perfect!!!! 
One thing still bothers me though -- LG has the same haircut for 3 years, is he really that busy changing diapers/making rice cakes? :\">

@gumi Greateuu, greateuu, greateuu! That will be my task this weekend. Thank you.^^

@Ahpheng‌ You are too cute! Makes me quite worried for those of us who have yet to find their version of Gunnie-- he's raised the bar so high, my parents are going to be so embarrassed I'll be single for the rest of my life. Share with us your next move!

:)) @Kara Keith, when I read "family thread" I thought: O_O This thread is absolutely NOT appropriate for the family! LOL. I realize what you meant. XD

@"sakki ^_^" Ep18, Gun's victory at the dinner table. \:D/

@gumi Greateuu, greateuu, greateuu! That will be my task this weekend. Thank you.^^

@Ahpheng‌ You are too cute! Makes me quite worried for those of us who have yet to find their version of Gunnie-- he's raised the bar so high, my parents are going to be so embarrassed I'll be single for the rest of my life. Share with us your next move!

:)) @Kara Keith, when I read "family thread" I thought: O_O This thread is absolutely NOT appropriate for the family! LOL. I realize what you meant. XD

@"sakki ^_^" Ep18, Gun's victory at the dinner table. \:D/

I am glad you get what I meant @songielove... =)) High five!

songielove said: @gumi Greateuu, greateuu, greateuu! That will be my task this weekend. Thank you.^^ @Ahpheng‌ You are too cute! Makes me quite worried for those of us who have yet to find their version of Gunnie-- he's raised the bar so high, my parents are going to be so embarrassed I'll be single for the rest of my life. Share with us your next move! :)) @Kara Keith, when I read "family thread" I thought: O_O This thread is absolutely NOT appropriate for the family! LOL. I realize what you meant. XD @"sakki ^_^" Ep18, Gun's victory at the dinner table. \:D/

:))
OTTOKE? 
I missed all the hundredth page again!!! Guess I am a snail as I am of MY's Omma's age. I guess I am tho OLDEST fan of our Snail Couple here. Kkkkkkkkk.
Being of MY's Omma's age, I simply love that scene of hers where she applied the red lipstick. It's so sexy & flirty!My girls always insist dark lipstick suits me well & I agree!
Anyway, HAPPY 900 page! I insist we must achieve 1000 page as there are so many daebak stuff to discuss about for this best romcom of all kdramas! <:-P