[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Omo... I'm dead and melted.

Those kiss.. Our jjangs so passionate, like I said JH has a sexy lips that really kissable.

What a kiss.. A much awaited kiss, for God Sake its been 3 years!

Thank you all live recappers .

Guest OreoVampire

LG browsing his old pic with MY in bed and laughing, naughty oneDragon entering his room
Dragon give LG an envelope. He is serious not sure what about.LG keep shouting at dragon. like always.Dragon cying happy he tries to hug LG but being freeze by LG hahaha

anyone of you here can't stop smiling to yourself reading all these comments? i can't stop smiling that's for sure. 
it's taken 3 years, and countless of tears, but our snail jjang couple are finally together. and looking as blissful as they've been. no need much for words, but their eyes totally convey the love they have between them.
now aft all that, when's the rice cake coming?!

Sera carries drunk Daniel back to his apartment. And I think she NGed. It sounded like she's laughing, haha. Anyway, scriptwriters, this is not the way you make brother and sister acknowledge each other, it's the way you make them lovers.

Geon and MY are with halmoni. He says something that surprise MY and halmoni. Halmoni refuses and Geon is surprised. I think she's joking and MY thanks her. Geon and MY get up to leave and halmoni is complaining as they go.
MY's family are arguing about something. MY comes into the restaurant. She sits down to talk to her mother who seems worried. MY is reassuring her about something. I think it has to do with Geon. Her mother is crying and says something.
Geon is looking at a photo of MY and laughing. Geon's brother comes into the room and outs an envelope on the table. Geon asks what he's doing and the brother says something and thanks him, bows and tries to leave. Geon asks him a question and scolds him. The brother says president and is happy. Geon says he's hyung and then freezes the brother. Lol!!
Daniel and Se Ra talking in the hallway. He seems drunk. They are waiting for an elevator and when one comes, he stumbles. She has to help him get in, and then into his apartment. He's out and she tells him something after placing him on the bed. She sees a photo of him and MY and then sees another. It's a photo of Daniel and his sister. Se Ra looks at Daniel.

Guest OreoVampire

SR and D-Pit having a chat.  waiting for lift to open.D-Pit fell down. SR carry him in the house---careful D-Pit shes your jinja dongsaeng yaahhhhhhSR looking at him and talking to sleeping D-PitSR looking at Photos in frame on tables and saw D-Pit and sister old PIC ..yaahhh secret is reveal..D-PIT yourr btrotherrrrr !!!

MY anf LG in a room MY drawing LG as model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kabooommmmm !!! I can't take thiss!!...I \m getting weeek !! so sweet !!!!!!!!

Guest princesscinderella

mi ja's loyalty is still with daniel.. lol!good thing, the eldest sister is in gun's side and she reminds mi ja that gun was the one who helped her when she delivered her baby daechul..

Guest OreoVampire

LG want to know what painting MY drawing.
He touched MY, they are almost hungggingg! Secretary takkkk !!! hahaha that precious face OMG 
They stop ...I wanna kill sec tak !!!!