[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

@Lj.. These brilliant writers are really making us think a lot this week, right..haha.. We have at least 2 days to crack our heads on what's gonna happen next before a preview may come out.

I might need to see Dr. Octopus earlier than the rest of you. :D:)) b-( :-SS :))

To survive my weekend. This is my 4th times watching the Ep 16. And more that 10th times watching the ending part. And here are my 16 thoughts :
1) Only LG & MY will understand each other on the loss and hurt of losing a child. There is no way DP will understand them. :(=((
2) When Mr CEO gave an important task to his secretary, and it amused me that the important mission was actually to look for his ex-wife studio address.
=))

3) If you eat french loaf for 3 years, it will make your body weaken. ;)
4) When your boss claimed that all you research docs are  all confidential/huge company secrets!! Instead he preferred to stay with you and watch you work! And at the same time your boss offer you 3 levels of vitamins and supplements for your weaken body (I want this boss! Please ship him to me!) :x 

5) Your boss keep on peeping to you while you are working and when you told him to leave, he faked a leg cramps!! (Come on boss baby please sit by my side, you are welcome anytime) >:D<
6) Your boss ordered a take out foods for 2 and he claimed that the foods are for someone who make his heart beats fast like a roller coaster. 8->
7) You wanted to kiss your sleeping ex wife while talking to yourself that you are turning into a STONE! 8-X  (Closed you mouth Mr CEO before a fly flying into your mouth!!)  =))
8) The most epic screen, when you were about to get caught with your disguise as LYJ onni....you ran all the way to the toilet and met your secretary there and he was calling you Mr CEO. And you immediately punched him on his neck to stop him. b-(
9) Your ambitious is to become a peri madonna ballet instead you gave them up because you were hoping that your ex boyfriend will come back to you.:P
10) Your 1st painting was actually you favourite lollipop man. :-*
11) When you wanted to do something mischievious, you covered you kid pic so that he/she cant see what you were upto.... =))
12) You praised you secretary when he invited your ex wife to your office, And the bonus that you were giving him was actually beating on his butts!! 8-}
13) The most hated screen of the day was when the ex girlfriend, telling the ex wife to stop seeing and working with her ex.  X(
14) The saddest screen was when the job was done and completed. Your boss bow to you with the most priceless facial and said thank you to you.:((
15) You talk to you kid pic and told him/her that the mom rejected his invitation for dinner and at the same time he want the kid pic to leave with the mom as he claimed that the mom need him more than the dad...:((
16) You saw your ex wife 1st painting of the lollipop man with symbolics of a true love...:-O
And now for the love of GOD! KISS KISS both of you to stop all our suffering!! :-* :-*

Some Thoughts

I really thought Se Ra was on the mend...but apparently, I was wrong. Mi Young actually gave her the chance to be honest by saying "she'd probably be reacting the same way she did upon seeing her lover's ex-wife etc," but Se Ra chose to be vague. It seems like her inner bad person would always come out whenever Mi Young was around. Uhm, Se Ra? I have two words for you: Move on.

Daniel. He's actually a great guy but I'm afraid, what he has with Mi Young, seems forced. I really thought he would go back to Paris without her, but he chose to stay. He seems to be somewhat imposing on her and that isn't good. By now, it's not even friendship that I see but Daniel expecting Mi Young to bend. I wish he would leave her alone, so that she can sort through her feelings. By constantly being at her side, she's probably feels obligated to acknowledge him. I mean, he's always there for her. He's not even giving her the chance to actually miss him! lol.

Geon and Mi Young, oh the feels. What they have is far from over, just look at their longing stares, their volatile reactions. How they would suddenly come alive when they're together. But, they do have to sort through a lot of preconceived notions and hurt before they could see what's just there, staring at them right in the face. I wish they'd be honest and admit they're each others happiness, they complete each other (yes, I'm kinda cheesy). Come on fate, you have to put in extra hours to bring these two together...again!

@Lj - Yeah, I'm curious too. How will they reconcile? By now, the writers totally deviated from the Taiwanese version. I wonder what else is in store?

Guest aaa1188

I have to ask this ...... I'm new to kdrama and I'm not sure whether someone has asked this question........ How did Gun get into MY home studio? Don't nobody lock their house in kdrama land? Ok ...... I'm getting way too restless waiting for next Wednesday and I'm going bonker..... 8-X

Guest LieS1430294362

Lol. Dramatroll never fail makes me laugh :))

I have to ask this ...... I'm new to kdrama and I'm not sure whether someone has asked this question........ How did Gun get into MY home studio?

Don't nobody lock their house in kdrama land?

Ok ...... I'm getting way too restless waiting for next Wednesday and I'm going bonker..... 8-X

How you watch the drama before?

How can you don't know drama rules? =))

onnififi said: To survive my weekend. This is my 4th times watching the Ep 16. And more that 10th times watching the ending part. And here are my 16 thoughts :
1) Only LG & MY will understand each other on the loss and hurt of losing a child. There is no way DP will understand them. :(=((
2) When Mr CEO gave an important task to his secretary, and it amused me that the important mission was actually to look for his ex-wife studio address.
=))

3) If you eat french loaf for 3 years, it will make your body weaken. ;)
4) When your boss claimed that all you research docs are  all confidential/huge company secrets!! Instead he preferred to stay with you and watch you work! And at the same time your boss offer you 3 levels of vitamins and supplements for your weaken body (I want this boss! Please ship him to me!) :x 

5) Your boss keep on peeping to you while you are working and when you told him to leave, he faked a leg cramps!! (Come on boss baby please sit by my side, you are welcome anytime) >:D<
6) Your boss ordered a take out foods for 2 and he claimed that the foods are for someone who make his heart beats fast like a roller coaster. 8->
7) You wanted to kiss your sleeping ex wife while talking to yourself that you are turning into a STONE! 8-X  (Closed you mouth Mr CEO before a fly flying into your mouth!!)  =))
8) The most epic screen, when you were about to get caught with your disguise as LYJ onni....you ran all the way to the toilet and met your secretary there and he was calling you Mr CEO. And you immediately punched him on his neck to stop him. b-(
9) Your ambitious is to become a peri madonna ballet instead you gave them up because you were hoping that your ex boyfriend will come back to you.:P
10) Your 1st painting was actually you favourite lollipop man. :-*
11) When you wanted to do something mischievious, you covered you kid pic so that he/she cant see what you were upto.... =))
12) You praised you secretary when he invited your ex wife to your office, And the bonus that you were giving him was actually beating on his butts!! 8-}
13) The most hated screen of the day was when the ex girlfriend, telling the ex wife to stop seeing and working with her ex.  X(
14) The saddest screen was when the job was done and completed. Your boss bow to you with the most priceless facial and said thank you to you.:((
15) You talk to you kid pic and told him/her that the mom rejected his invitation for dinner and at the same time he want the kid pic to leave with the mom as he claimed that the mom need him more than the dad...:((
16) You saw your ex wife 1st painting of the lollipop man with symbolics of a true love...:-O
And now for the love of GOD! KISS KISS both of you to stop all our suffering!! :-* :-*

Guest owlish

I just realized that the name of Mi Young's nephew is Choi Dae Cheol, same as the actor who plays Secretary Tak. Those Dae Cheols surely have ways to bring Mi Young and Gun together, with baby Dae Cheol's birth and Secretary Tak's matchmaking schemes. I say, for the sake of our hearts, please bring in more Dae Cheols writernim! Reunite Mi Young and Gun, palli! [-O<

@aaa1198, welcome to kdramaland and this forum.  I've not seen that questioned asked.  I wondered about it for all of a millisecond  :)) I sort of glanced over it and figured the drama gods were finally able to get Gun's open sesame to work.  :>  The door needed to be open so that we can have that great confrontation.
@Lj, in the original XY heard the ipod message that CX had left for the mother right after she had left, (I wonder if the lawyer's taped message will show up here).  She then realizes that he had loved her even before she went to Shanghai.  I doubt the whole kidnap issue will happen because Yong is already dating MY's friend. Of course CX faked blindness to keep XY near.  We probably won't see this happening since LG really does have an illness. What I really don't want to happen is for LG's illness to return and become the reason MY agrees to stay by his side.  I want a healthy, honest LG facing his love for MY.

Well down to the last four episodes.. Before this thread go into bullet train overload.. I like to thak all you re-cappers gifters  and commenters you all have rock this thread with funny and witty comments as well as insightful ones.. It's always a pleasure when we find a good drama to all come together and spazz on.. Thanks you guy's rock..

To the cast and crew fabulous you have done a bang up job.. Writer-nim You have done a beautiful job with this classic remake... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  FTLY....   =D> =D> =D> >:D< >:D< =D> =D>

drmjs said: Daniel. He's actually a great guy but I'm afraid, what he has with Mi Young, seems forced. I really thought he would go back to Paris without her, but he chose to stay. He seems to be forcing his presence on her and that isn't good. I wish he would leave her alone, so that she can sort her feelings. By constantly being at her side, she's probably feels obligated to acknowledge him. I mean, he's always there for her. He's not even giving her the chance to actually miss him! lol.

Guest LieS1430294362

I just realized that the name of Mi Young's nephew is Choi Dae Cheol, same as the actor who plays Secretary Tak. Those Dae Cheols surely have ways to bring Mi Young and Gun together, with baby Dae Cheol's birth and Secretary Tak's matchmaking schemes. I say, for the sake of our hearts, please bring in more Dae Cheols writernim! Reunite Mi Young and Gun, palli! 

[-O<

Lol. It's not weird anymore because Discovery of Romance female lead is Han Yeo Reum and the name of second male lead in drama Marriage Without Love is Han Yeo Reum too.. :P