[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2014] Fated To Love You 운명처럼 널 사랑해 - Episode 13: Tonight @ 21:55 KST   When I saw this phrase, for a second I was happy and jump out of my chair, then I saw my watch and peered cruel reality: are 17.47hs Tuesday in my country. This means that it is not still here and missing WEDNESDAY 6 hours to reach the 00.00hs. And 9.55 pm to reach more Chapter 13 !!!!!!!!

despues-de-explicarle-a-mi-madre-un-buen

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"운명처럼 널 사랑해<장혁 Interview>&<Making>Ep.12 Ending sceneP065AoHmX0UZ635434474556285664.jpg

Guest hanaf1430294020

right in this scene in ep06 when Gaun dance his shoulder back and front (this is my favorite scene), i was sitting on sofa , and from hard laughter Threw myself on the floor and laughed and laughed  =)) =))then i watched this scene 3 times again and again lol , after minutes i felt my knee is burning , and then look at my knee its bleeding , i  scratched it on carpet , its still not healed completely but the funny thing is i didn't realize it because of amazing acting of JH and when i realized i just continue  to watch the drama , that is what FTLY done to me  :)
FatedToLoveYouE06.mkv_002323988.jpg

juju84 said: @anopinion, thank you dear for the previews!
But what the hell?!!! :-O  Gun and Sera have a relationship? :-& And it is after his fierce tirade about how he won't be with either of them? It doesn't make sense at all! It’d be more believable if he consecrated on his work and health for all of those 3 years. I can't believe that Gun could be so stupid to remain with Sera! I thought he was pass the point where he realized that she is and always will be just a good friend.
And after Sera's stunt with the divorce settlement. It makes me wonder if he even looked into the envelope that MY gave him? :-?   'Cause I'm sure she signed Sera's version of the settlement. And it was a fake because how else Sera could have taken hold of those papers? :-??  And the conditions stated there sound nothing like Gun. [-(  [-X 
Or am I wrong?
How many agreements were there anyway? The first one that Gun's step-mother has taken, the second he tore at his last meeting with the lawyer and the last one he never gave to MY. Even if there was one more settlement somewhere in-between I seriously doubt he would propose such conditions as Sera said.
Damn, can’t that b**** just give up and concentrate on the ballet!   She even dared to guilt Gun about how she’s done so much for him even gave up her dream. She is so pisses me off! >:) :!!  I’m very sad to know that she is Daniel sister. Such a disappointment. I wish she would show at least some dignity and stop being a dependant and whiny girl that keep hanging on Gun’s arm. Can’t she feel at least some responsibility for everything that Gun and MY have lost? She should listen to her Mom’s advice more!

Anyway If the PD is trying to follow the original here then I think it’s a wrong choice and it’s very disappointing. Because up until now PD has done a great work in giving a new twist to the old story.
I really hope that the preview will turn out to be misleading. [-O< [-O< [-O< 

Now I’m gonna go to bed in a bed mood. *sigh*
I’m getting so emotional here. And it’s all FTLY fault. :) 

Guest patriarcha

@ck1Oz
Episode 13 written preview

Miyoung successfully holds her first exhibition along with Daniel. Geon is jealous seeing how close the two of them are. Chairman Wang is worried about Geon's marriage. Sera is frustrated that her relationship with Geon is not making progress. Geon meets Miyoung outside her hotel room.

Written preview for ep14 :

Daniel looks for the sister he dreamt of.

MY will leave for France again and Geon is upset.

Yong wants to approach a female artist/writer and suggests MY, but MY rejects Geon's business plan. 

Daniel officially proposes to MY. (Doesn't say what sort of proposal it is...).

Guest Hye MiP

Maybe the relationship between Geon and Se Ra is just friendship and maybe she is upset because can get Geon back like they were before.

patriarcha said: @ck1Oz

Miyoung successfully holds her first exhibition along with Daniel. Geon is jealous seeing how close the two of them are. Chairman Wang is worried about Geon's marriage. Sera is frustrated that her relationship with Geon is not making progress. Geon meets Miyoung outside her hotel room. 

Yong wants to approach a female artist/writer and suggests MY, but MY rejects Geon's business plan. 

Daniel officially proposes to MY. (Doesn't say what sort of proposal it is...)

@carmolita: Re: LG and SR
I trust the writers to keep LG's character consistent.  He's not a player.  He's very honest with his feelings.  He sent both girls away.  He has not been with SR for the past 3 years.  He thinks he has a terminal, life-shattering disease. (I happen to think he doesn't.)  SR may be after LG, but LG's heart is with MY.  
Do I think misunderstanding either intentional by the second leads or unintentional is going to happen before episode 20, absolutely.  If your heart can't take the wait, there's the TW version to watch or the manga to read.  It's not exactly the same, but the key plot points have been kept so far.  
The best is yet to come with our OTP! ;)

carmolita said: patriarcha said: @ck1Oz

Daniel officially proposes to MY. (Doesn't say what sort of proposal it is...)

I know what kind of proposal it's going to be ...ITS GOING TO BE A CLIFFHANGER PROPOSAL!!!   and all of  us are going to lose out  minds before next week in anticipation of Wednesday's episode....   I kid you not !! MBC is trying to kill us with this drama.... They know we can't wait for the next episode yet they inflict torture upon us..... give us no preview and have no sympathy about it the next week....  All I have to say is its inhumane and a crime shame [-(

Hmm... I don't think Geon would just randomly get back together with Se ra  after 3 years. He loved MY too much to just get back with her like that. the same thing goes with MY and DP i think. Like, they were both so  in love with each other (even though neither of them confessed...maybe Geon did) and HELLO  they were gonna have a baby together and even though it was a contract marriage in the beginning, you could tell how much they meant to each other and needed each other as the episodes went on. Yes, it's been 3 years and maybe they should move on, but i don't think they could forget about each other so easily. Also i hope they make them reunite this week bc we need our snail couple back together and more scenes of blue balls Geon