[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

honeywell said: Even if they do the amnesia plot, I don't think they can hide Gun's marriage.  The whole country knows about Gun being married to MY.  If they do go through with this plot, I think Se Ra will manipulate Gun into making him hate MY.  A lot of the TW viewers have said that in the original the male lead was really mean to MY once his ex gf came back.  So I think the writers will still do this.  Se Ra will cause a misunderstanding between Gun and MY and it will make Gun hate MY and become really mean towards her (more so at the beginning of their marriage).  I think this will go on in the next 2 episodes and then the next 8 episodes will deal with MY leaving Gun and Gun trying to win her back.

ayoko094 said: honeywell said: Even if they do the amnesia plot, I don't think they can hide Gun's marriage.  The whole country knows about Gun being married to MY.  If they do go through with this plot, I think Se Ra will manipulate Gun into making him hate MY.  A lot of the TW viewers have said that in the original the male lead was really mean to MY once his ex gf came back.  So I think the writers will still do this.  Se Ra will cause a misunderstanding between Gun and MY and it will make Gun hate MY and become really mean towards her (more so at the beginning of their marriage).  I think this will go on in the next 2 episodes and then the next 8 episodes will deal with MY leaving Gun and Gun trying to win her back.

reedtrip82 said: Well, Sera might have jet lag and all they do is relax w/ each other. Gun is a very caring man, he was able to restrain himself w/ MY * cold shower* . If the writer given a line " I was chaste w/o woman for 3 years" then it true. Plus, since Sera care for her career , he wouldn't want to accidentally impregnated her lol

I just always assumed that Gun and Se Ra were intimate anytime they were in the same country together during the course of their relationship. Of course that changed when Gun got married. So I have no idea what the translation meant by "chaste for 3 years".

Guest fiovial

Yup no idea what the chaste for 3 yrs is all about...for sure Geon and Sera were in an intimate relationship. Even in Macau after Geon and Mi Young did the deed..at first he thought MY was Sera. .and the way he said it was so natural..not like something they have not done in 3 yrs.

honeywell said: Even if they do the amnesia plot, I don't think they can hide Gun's marriage.  The whole country knows about Gun being married to MY.  If they do go through with this plot, I think Se Ra will manipulate Gun into making him hate MY.  A lot of the TW viewers have said that in the original the male lead was really mean to MY once his ex gf came back.  So I think the writers will still do this.  Se Ra will cause a misunderstanding between Gun and MY and it will make Gun hate MY and become really mean towards her (more so at the beginning of their marriage).  I think this will go on in the next 2 episodes and then the next 8 episodes will deal with MY leaving Gun and Gun trying to win her back.

lclarakl said: reedtrip82 said: Well, Sera might have jet lag and all they do is relax w/ each other. Gun is a very caring man, he was able to restrain himself w/ MY * cold shower* . If the writer given a line " I was chaste w/o woman for 3 years" then it true. Plus, since Sera care for her career , he wouldn't want to accidentally impregnated her lol

Was I the only who never thought of Gun sleeping with Se Ra the night she came back from NY? Gun at that time seemed to be mindful of MY's feelings. I always felt that Gun was loyal when he was in a relationship so it never crossed my mind that Gun slept with Se Ra that night.

Maybe .... MAYBE ... he planned to seduce SeRa after asking her for marriage ... you know she might have saved herself for marriage?
Some girls do ... some countries/religions require it ... 
I rather think you should try your marriage partner in bed before you are stuck with him for live and than? What if he/she is a total waste in bed and you are stuck for live with unsaticfied sex?
at least Gun and MY know they had a good time in bed ;):P

A great way for me to pass days quick - until Wednesday comes again - come here and read funny stuffs (@BounS - you cracked me up so bad - you are so funny). 

I especially laugh so much about Geun looking like the Joker; and then now his hair!  Because of this hair issue, I ended up re-watching Thank You - JH's first drama that I watched.

Keep them coming peeps - never a dull moment in this thread!  Thanks y'all!!

Guest YağmurY1430294317

Choi Jin Hyuk wonderful Neighboring chainsaw tone as I recommend to stay. :Dwe now what's going on? Hyuk Choi Jin likes? our why boice name as well as a fan. a name, I find, I think to ourselves :D