[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I also think that MY may still not have the 100% confidence she needs to overcome the existence of the contract and Geon's initial loyalty to Sera. What she's very sure of at this moment is that Geon is a good man. The character's turning point for MY would be finally having that self-assurance that she is a woman that LG can fall for with a love that's the real deal. Once she arrives at that - bed scene!!! heuhahahahahaha ;)
By the way, I came across this cute edited pic of MY and LG at mysoju...title could be:When LG became less weird. LOL What do you guys think?  MYLG.png

As naive and as pure as MY... I think she is confused about Gun's intention because of the divorce contract and SR..Gun truly had fallen deeply fallen in love with her, loving her more than ms prima ballerina.though Mr CEO just have to say the words! in order for MY to realized that Gun is a change man because of her. The time of SR and Gun of being lovers I think is not enough ..even if its a 6 years relationship I don't think its all on a lovey dovey moment level all the time, as SR is busy with her chosen career same with Gun. Its a different case with MY, she has the warmth the care the kindness sincerity a woman possesses towards her man.Gun felt this and through these he fell for her.with SR out of sight all the the time..Gun's heart became lonesome and When MY came along ..that is when he was able to open his heart again..

@ lclarakl I think MY already steal the heart of LG without knowing it 100 percent. My analysis in fated to love you is that because of pure heart of MY, LG will never forget the time where they are together the fact that LG is very jealous of Daniel appearance whenever he is near with his wife MY. So even Sera came back now the love that was grown between LG & MY when she was away will not change now because LG will definitely miss the soft and kind heart of MY anyone who receive pure love will always looking for it and will keep it in his heart. Have a nice day everyone. LG will always remember MY that she is very caring for him and for others.a woman who is very unselfish.

HI guys!
Just a friendly reminder, Pls refrain from talking or commenting about the shipping here, If you want to discuss about couples- shipping pls feel free to make a new thread on shippers paradise. Thank you!
AND ANOTHER REMINDERS PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/GIF/VIDEO. REMOVED THEM FROM WHAT YOU HAVE QUOTED. THANK YOU

Guest mumfu

Annyeong yeoreobon,What I wanted to say has been covered by @everyone already so I'll keep it short.
I totally agree about the difference in the way LG loves SR to the way he loves MY. SR was the 'power' in their relationship ( she wore the pants, she is the man here ) she dictated the terms, they met up when and where she wanted to, LG was the man who would do 'everything she wanted'. SR became complacent in her power over LG, she took him for granted and she didn't really need to try too hard for him as he 'gave' her everything. LG knows no better at this point, he's the 'giver', SR is the 'taker' and after six years their relationship is his security blanket/comforter.
LG's love for MY is that of a man for his woman, it is passionate, his body is painfully aware of her and he aches to have her, to touch her, kiss her, hold her. His mind is engulfed with her at every moment of the day to the extent of interrupting his work. His love is also compassionate, his eyes, heart and soul 'see' the true essence of MY, as he said she is his 'lovely, kind hearted, precious wife'. LG gets to be the man here, he can love, protect and provide for MY the way he was unable to with SR.
I find myself in No Man's Land at the moment, which is between Knowing and Not Knowing. Knowing the prescriptive formulaic method of Kdramas does not help, I don't want to see the angst, turn to melo, turn to makjang for the next 10 episodes.....andaeyo!  Knowing the TW version I don't want to hate LG, I don't want him to turn into an @$%^#&!%.Not Knowing which direction Writernim and PDnim will take with FTLY nor which trials they will subject our OTP to, to test or bring them to realise their new found love.....AAISH.....CHINCHA.......why can't we have more loving, hilarity, and hijinks from our OTP as they stand together and fight the 'elders', have the baby, and take care of the extended family for the next ten episodes jusaeyo!  OOps and please introduce someone as lovely as MY for DP too.Mianhae yeoreobon our OTP are everything and more than what we need for a beautiful romance and I love watching them learn to love each other.
Have a lovely week and as always I look forward to your POV as we move on, kumawo.

@Sunset90
Oh now I'm watching episode 3! Hahaha. Thanks for that post.
Gosh, I totally forgot he has business dealings in CHINA!! OMO. My heart is breaking at the thought of this.

@mumfu

Sorry to cut your post! Love what you said, esp the highlighted part. I couldn't agree more! Would love it if they do fight together and none of that melo or makjang stuff.

mumfu said:

I find myself in No Man's Land at the moment, which is between Knowing and Not Knowing. Knowing the prescriptive formulaic method of Kdramas does not help, I don't want to see the angst, turn to melo, turn to makjang for the next 10 episodes.....andaeyo!  Knowing the TW version I don't want to hate LG, I don't want him to turn into an @$%^#&!%.Not Knowing which direction Writernim and PDnim will take with FTLY nor which trials they will subject our OTP to, to test or bring them to realise their new found love.....AAISH.....CHINCHA.......why can't we have more loving, hilarity, and hijinks from our OTP as they stand together and fight the 'elders', have the baby, and take care of the extended family for the next ten episodes jusaeyo!  OOps and please introduce someone as lovely as MY for DP too.

@jewel11,  you are so right, LG can't totally forget MY.  MY for him has become his ideal wife.  She's loving, unselfish and truly cares about him.  He and the baby are her primary concerns and she'll make a happy home.  She represents what he needs in his life.  Also, no matter Sera may do now, LG has been too open about his relationship with MY.  He can't divorce her without it hurting him physically, emotionally and business-wise.
@itzibitzispider, I've pm'd you an answer to your Luxembourg question.  I saw this in an online magazine a few weeks ago.

@ChelseaS
Let's just stop thinking about what is gonna happen ...  :)>-and trust the writers

Because the min I think about it, I'm dreading if something scary would happen.... 
I just started  listening to the OST and doing my work... that way my brain does my work and my obsession is under control... 
What has this this drama done to me?  ;)) :x

MY is no longer a post-it girl.  She is super-glue. When she leaves LG,she's not going to go from his life without leaving any residue behind. She's going to tear LG's heart into pieces.  We know she doesn't think of herself as super-glue yet, due to the text she sent LG, but there's no tearing this couple apart without much pain.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!  

lov3lyqu33n said: If i compared Ji Cun Xi with Lee Gun : ...... Ji Cun Xi expressions were too flat, his compassion, angry, happy, sad not too different! The Feelings are not conveyed to the audience... i watched it just like i read a comic.. nice story but i just love the story.. ....... but the korean version, lee gun showed more variable expression, when he sad i was sad too, when he's happy i was happy, when he showed his affection i was like 8-> 8-> =P~ =P~ His expression conveyed to the audience... that's why i really love him and the story.. :x :x
@lov3lyqu33n,  Hi,  The two male leads in both version Jh has outshined Cx by miles even though the same expression has you mentioned before aren't emotionally displayed in the original but for the Tw audience I think he did a great job.. The Tw version didn't have as much comedy has this one do I can't help but noticed now how much the story was lacking in comparison don;t get me wrong I loved the original but the korean version has done a bang up job on this classic remake..   

It is so wonderful ... that every time you re-watch the episode, you see new perspectives...  :x
Well I was watching the Lee Gun sewing the baby's first clothes scene. 
I noticed that she notices Gun isn't wearing the ring.... and MY quickly hides her ring... and LG notices that too... Midst the funny amazing scene, I like it how they bring in a sad (heart-tugging) element  in it ... 
image.gif

Guest patriarcha

ChelseaS

said:@kappy @Kdrama-lover

hey guys, I checked the translation from two different sites:

Viki

translated that scene as:

Save me!

A chaste woman for three years

Kdrama.com

translated it as:

Look! Look at this (pointing to the pen).

(When he stabs himself)

I have to stop myself this way,

like a widow.

There could be a cultural reference to this? Not so sure.

But I'm thinking that except for that one night with MY at Macau, he probably hadn't gotten some for three years. Considering that he was waiting for a long time for Se Ra to come back. He could be referring to that as well?