[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I love how Gun's first line to that jerk lawyer is always, "It's me, Gun" which comes with his laughter! ehahahehhahehhahahhehahhehaehahfehahehahaha! In your face jerk lawyer! Gun will always be there to protect his snail! :P I also like how they added some minor symbolic hand gesture of MY aka the snail hand posture, even Secretary Tak is doing it!

I'm happy that Gun was upset at MY for a bit when MY prevented Gun from telling SeRa the truth at the office. It shows Gun's concern about their current status and wants to come clean with things. Today's episode also shows that Gun is slowly acknowledging his relationship with MY by bringing her openly into the office to show people, "This is my wife~!" Although there's no confession of feelings yet but actions always speaks louder than words~
Gun has always craves for family love since he could not experience more of that from his parents who passed away when he was a kid. In all his life, he thought Se Ra is the one but unknowingly, MY's appearances made him waver because MY really gave him the family love that he longs for (the baby, MY's mom treating him like a son, the warmth and pure feelings from MY). Had MY not being sincere and kind, Gun would have go ahead with the divorce plan and go back to Se Ra, after all, this is all caused by an accidental one stand~ 
Of course, in this version, I really hope Se Ra will also be able to find her happiness! She might have took it for granted since its not the first time she put Gun aside for her career but with 6 years worth of feelings, no one would be happy to see your bf is married to another woman when they have not even break up.

I hope this rom-com will continue to be this fluffy till the end because the usual k-drama pattern that I know of, things starts to go crazy around episode 10 onward. Anyways, cheerios to our OTP snail couple! On a side note, I really like Jang Na Ra's clothing in the series~ simple and nice! She is damn pretty and still look so young! :o

@spideysteve thanks for this gif. priceless!! he imitated Snail Couple really well. =)) =))

me too love the lawyer when he said that to MY. even he always make use of her, he know that she is a good person. 
and can we have more those 3 onscreen together. the GANGSTAR Trio. lol *not so much gangster for me. :)) :))

Guest fiovial

Ok just read an article about the radio scene from today's episode. 
The DJ in the radio show was Jung Joon Young. So cute because in real life he is a HUGE Jang Na Ra fan. 
Anyway the radio conversation went something like this
DJ Jung Joon Young was reading a fan story "My boyfriend met up with his ex girlfriend. I let him be. But I found out that yesterday he spent the whole night with her. What should I do?"
The DJ answered "You shouldn't be dating this low-life. Break up with him right away. That guy should get lost. The person who wrote this sounds like my type so please come to me" as he laughed.

:)) :) No wonder Geon turned off the radio!!!  =))

Even before he knew about the baby, his eyes looked for her in the office she works... he ran towards the elevator to see her... I think she tugged his heart when she was crying with the earrings and her so called bf was with another woman... and she captured his heart when she said " she really loved her bf and she wanted to give her all ... " he realized that he was the same... he was like her... he started loving her without his knowledge... 

Yes, yes!!! You and I, we think alike! I had just found my twin in you! Well, we're some of the twins because there are a few other twins that think like us too! I know who you guys are but I'm on break at work and it will take me more than 15 mins to look for the exact spelling of each and everyone of you guys' names!

FTLY CHINGUZ Alll Youre predictions may be right !! i think this baby should be BORN for having such LOVING PARENTS!! 43
I WOULD EVEN SAY the POSTER thingh luks HOT!!!
Fated to Love You 03
THE BABY WUD BE ATLEAST AROUND 5 MONTHS!112Imagination going HAYWIRE!!! Hopefully the baby should be KEEPER where it doesnt have to u know ( i just cant seem to say it have the miscarriage)boohoo crazy rabbit 18  run the Original Version!! blush crazy rabbitblush crazy rabbit

Watching the last scene for the 3rd time and my heart.. my heart is really jumping for joy and this episode is one of a kind... Geon do everything for Mi Young.... Like what his secretary says Geon is cool and their madam is so beautiful... I love how the writers make it so smooth sailing and loads of surprises... I cant bear the pain in TW version so i stop watching it... lol...

Finished with ep 8 raw.. all i can say it is Se Ra had wasted so many opportunities to be forever with Gun..Im not saying that getting MY pregnant by accident is a good thing..but rather having the baby soften up our ceo and Gun starting anew with MY.. is Fate!

with two men protecting MY what could get wrong.unless some people around her will try to hurt her like Se Ra or that foolish lawyer.

I just love the firework scene! Gun making up with MY...made me gìddy overload! & the kiss on the cheek, for me is the high light! It means Gun is falling in love with our super glue girl!☺

First time posting here .... excuse the feels and the abuse of !!!!!! :))) literally going gaga over this drama .... so simple ,cute and rigth to the feels !!!! Jang Hyuk, I love you since Thank You ... why did it took you so long for another memorabe tv role???? T_T #loveyouGun!!!! 
first time enjoying Jang Nara this much , the girl is the epitome of cuteness!!!! 
After years in the dark,  MBC is doing an splendid job  with its romcoms .... Cunning Single Lady , Miss Korea ( not so romcom but still ) and FTLY are all amazing!! Daebak, MBC! Bravo! 

First time posting here .... excuse the feels and the abuse of !!!!!!

:)

)) literally going gaga over this drama .... so simple ,cute and rigth to the feels !!!! Jang Hyuk, I love you since Thank You ... why did it took you so long for another memorabe tv role???? T_T #loveyouGun!!!! 

first time enjoying Jang Nara this much , the girl is the epitome of cuteness!!!! 

After years in the dark,  MBC is doing an splendid job  with its romcoms .... Cunning Single Lady , Miss Korea ( not so romcom but still ) and FTLY are all amazing!! Daebak, MBC! Bravo! 

I feel the same way with you too.. Thats why now I cant stop myself being here reading and writing... hehehe... :) Fated to Love You has a great impact to all of us..... :)

Everyone seems so positive about the drama. :D 
I've just finished watching the raw of ep 8 and I can't help but wonder how the drama is going to progress...
In the last part, LG was sweet to have prepared fireworks and have a romantic dance with MY. But does anyone thinks that he went a little over-the-top? I mean he could have pulled her outside for a talk instead of having all these right? 

Any guesses or predictions of what is gonna happen on Episode 9? (I have a thought but I would love to hear from you guys~)

once in a while a good Korean drama comes and makes you feel the happy anticipating what's gonna happen next. :D

i am so loving this series...so jumping back in on soompi threads.

it's been awhile for me after KDSBH ended...I hope to see some familiar names again.

very special thanks to the members who does the episode recap in real time. (you're our lifesavers!)

may I say I really want to strangle that lawyer guy again? he's that bad lawyer in ugly alert and now he's back as MY's ex-BF. (bad lawyer again, poor thing...) *insert that weird laugh* :)

clementine7373 said: The songs featured in the drama are nice too! I just love the song which was played especially during the fireworks scene and I know this was also played in other episodes as well.

Can someone please share the the name and singer of this OST?

Thanks a lot!

:x