[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

<Lucky neolsa> Jang Hyuk, Jang eventually chose to support ... the king, "My child is your mother" image -1
Jang Hyuk to support the king married, the fact that his wife said Jang. Thurs the 24th mini-series broadcast on MBC tree <doomed love you like> the Sailor (Royal support) for consideration Jeanne (Jang) is wanghoejang (bakwonsuk) Secretary did not reject the word gun (Jang Hyuk) is eventually considered as a wife, mother of Jeanne and was drawn to the scene. gun and Jeanne will encounter in front of the house was Sera. Sarah is a long time picking out gifts for wanghoejang to score in four carrying was on his way to the house.Jeanne is also secretary Let's try to fall in between the two is decided to disclose the identity of Jeanne. Sarah has blown me when we meet wanghoejang Jeanne nor would this be relaxed hair wound. thing is to Sarah, "This man secretary grandmother as" Let's say you itji right in saying that Jeanne is blocked. But in the "Is it my wife," he said to tie him. Sarah did not believe in the "call me to believe that going on the joke is too much," he laughed strive handed. But Jeanne's "sorry" is an apology to Sarah drenching missed an umbrella in the rain.Sera in a "lie said to be different, please, I want to do is throw the guy who give that right," she begged, but in the end the itji not. This is a place left Serra, in the rain, leaving Jeanne and Sarah chased. Sarah is "why what happened to that girl like you to meet the changes that you have heard nasty trick should hagetnya cool" and say, "That guy was a brutal Nha," he was complaining. Serra, after saying the truth, the rest of guilt and love toward Sarah Jeanne harrowing gun is going to be sick until the mind goes MBC tree adds fun mini-series "I love you like doom> every week, Thursday at 10:00 pm on TV. iMBC Hong swallowing | Photo Capture MBC ※ This content is copyright protected by bars, reprint reproduction, distribution, etc. is strictly prohibited. 

i swear i have tears in my eyes reading the recaps for this epi.. i'm not even watching the show n i feel sooooooooo much!!

thanks all live recappers! you r the best!! 
I think i have faith in this show for the coming episodes!!!

Now I need to say this, sorry Taiwan version but now officially korean version just steal my heart away! OMG!!!! I love the way they made LG character! So amazing!!!!! But please writers don't break our hearts with the coming episode because you are still sticking close to the original one, I'm dreading for the upcoming episodes, please don't make it makjang please......

After tonight's episode, I've decided to delurk and give my two cents about this awseome drama.
My guess is LG has made up his mind about forgetting Sera and become a good husband to MY and a good father to their baby when he shoved the photo of him & Sera into a drawer. It is symbolic becoz it was still there on his desk even after his marriage.Then he looked at the heart shaped candy which MY had given him fondly and probably decided to have a clean start.
However, MY may play noble idiocrcy by leaving him, after falling in love with him and feeling guilty for seperating SR and LG.

As always @everyone thank you for the min by min live recaps screenies comments! Gun now truly cares for our MY! Despite Se Ra coming back again .. He knows what he should prioritize now and being up front with ms ballerina who really MY in his life..it hadn't been easy for Gun torn between two Women.. His past (Se Ra) and Future and forever love (MY). 
  Se Ra had her chance too many times already to be together with Gun. But she never did try hard to stay beside him. Rather she choose her career over him. 
MY, came at the right moment where Gun is hurting somehow she manages to turn his life into something he didn't have before..a love of a family.because of her pure heart , kindness and sincerity she deserves to be loved by too..she means no harm to anyone she rather get hurt that get hurt those people surrounding her.
Our beloved MY is one lucky gal. For she have both Gun and Daniel beside her protecting her from the world that is sometimes treating her unfairly.
Can't wait to watch Ep 8 raw...

Guest aznlu

Lj said: Now I need to say this, sorry Taiwan version but now officially korean version just steal my heart away! OMG!!!! I love the way they made LG character! So amazing!!!!! But please writers don't break our hearts with the coming episode because you are still sticking close to the original one, I'm dreading for the upcoming episodes, please don't make it makjang please......

My heart melted.. Geon is the man... and the cheek kiss is such a giveaway! i find it hard to sleep thinking Sera's arrival, lol because when i watched the TW version it was hurtful to see the female lead in that episode.... Anyways, I love u Geon so much, Thank You for being right there to Mi Young..... Still waiting for viki to upload ep8..Kamsahamnida for all the recaps....... :x :x :x

Guest thetimeisright

i really hope the subbers at viki or whatever else website does the dialogue justice in today's episode... the things that Gun said at the little speech thing he did in front of everyone at the party was soooo sweet. you can really tell how much he appreciates MY first as a person, then as his wife. 
BAHHHH i dies. ok must go to work like everyone else. cant wait for the dramabeans recap!! and i will walk on over to viki as well to see everyone spazz as the scenes unfold hehe 
WOOHOOOOOOOO. oh happy dayyyyyyy

Guest xxxchocopie31

If Lee Gun is still not in love with Miyoung and all he does all this time is making us swoon and love him to death. What if he confess he loves her and do everything just for her what will happen to us????  I love how Halmoni raise Lee Gun he raise Lee Gun as a responsible and charming man all the great things is with him.  
 If I didn't know the original version I wouldn't notice that it was a remake.

JH makes the character lovable and a type of guy that you will never ever let go.  :-*

gladys57

said: After tonight's episode, I've decided to delurk and give my two cents about this awseome drama.

My guess is LG has made up his mind about forgetting Sera and become a good husband to MY and a good father to their baby when he shoved the photo of him

However, MY may play noble idiocrcy by leaving him, after falling in love with him and feeling guilty for seperating SR and LG.

thanks for all recappers. *applauseviewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

this is what we called rom-com. there's angst but not too angsty. there's also a very beautiful dugeon dugeon moment. salute PD and writer for that. i completely agree with @ck10z, even with no kiss this show already make us swooning. all the slow move and romantic moment in their relationship really fit the show storyline and progress (there are the Snail Couple after all, isn't it?kkk).the show can troll us many time they want but just please give us the amazing Geon and Mi Young in every episode. just show us the way they complete each other and how they look at each other.rite now, Geon already take a big step and i want Mi Young start defending what she have now. it's not Geon that worried me rite now, it's Mi Young. she can be meek but once we know about her before she really persistent defending what hers (the earing before, remember?). i want that Mi Young to show up sooner or later. :) :) great episode and great story full with a heartwarming scene from our beautiful Snail Couple. kudos everyone.

i totally agree with you!! at this rate.. the korean version is definitely winning in the race.. it's a more lively version comparing to Taiwan version

Yes! It's like the upgraded version of FTLY! more fun, realistic and moving, I have to admit that I was hook of Taiwan version because of the story, but now comparing both of it, this one is more deeper and and meaningful. The actors are just rocking their characters, and it gives refreshing feel on it, I'm a fan of TW version and I know where the story will lead to, but this episode is kinda confusing because I felt that they mixed it up with the scene of the bday of the grandma where she suppose to introduce XY and the granddaughter in law, but it never happened, but at least here everyone comes clean! But it's so fast that I felt like the wind just pass me by.....

idil24 said:Jang Hyuk to support the king married, the fact that his wife said Jang. Thurs the 24th mini-series broadcast on MBC tree <doomed love you like> the Sailor (Royal support) for consideration Jeanne (Jang) is wanghoejang (bakwonsuk) Secretary did not reject the word gun (Jang Hyuk) is eventually considered as a wife, mother of Jeanne and was drawn to the scene. gun and Jeanne will encounter in front of the house was Sera. Sarah is a long time picking out gifts for wanghoejang to score in four carrying was on his way to the house.Jeanne is also secretary Let's try to fall in between the two is decided to disclose the identity of Jeanne. Sarah has blown me when we meet wanghoejang Jeanne nor would this be relaxed hair wound. thing is to Sarah, "This man secretary grandmother as" Let's say you itji right in saying that Jeanne is blocked. But in the "Is it my wife," he said to tie him. Sarah did not believe in the "call me to believe that going on the joke is too much," he laughed strive handed. But Jeanne's "sorry" is an apology to Sarah drenching missed an umbrella in the rain.Sera in a "lie said to be different, please, I want to do is throw the guy who give that right," she begged, but in the end the itji not. This is a place left Serra, in the rain, leaving Jeanne and Sarah chased. Sarah is "why what happened to that girl like you to meet the changes that you have heard nasty trick should hagetnya cool" and say, "That guy was a brutal Nha," he was complaining. Serra, after saying the truth, the rest of guilt and love toward Sarah Jeanne harrowing gun is going to be sick until the mind goes MBC tree adds fun mini-series "I love you like doom> every week, Thursday at 10:00 pm on TV. iMBC Hong swallowing | Photo Capture MBC ※ This content is copyright protected by bars, reprint reproduction, distribution, etc. is strictly prohibited. 

Nah, this is the best romcom for this summer :D
i like how  Lee sobang behave with Mimi in this episode.
And i hope there's no sad moment again for next week.
i already am dying with no preview and that cheeky kiss just left me breathless with no saying goodbye. Meeeeehhh :(( :((