[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching to anyone that watch streaming. 

오늘 저녁 10시 #최우식 의 MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 7회가 방송됩니다 :) Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 7th ep. of #Choiwooshik's MBC 'Fated to Love You' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

July 23, 2014

Guest Hye MiP

Hi to everyone, I'm new from Italy. Nice to meet you all of you. I'm in love for Jang Hyuk and this drama too. I always read your post and I love all of them ^ ^

Take care of me.

Geom sees My and Daniel together and approaches them. Daniel sees Geon and hugs MY. Geon is shocked and walks over to them. He pulls MY away and asks Daniel what he's doing. Daniel answers and Geon notices MY tears. He asks her why she's crying and Daniel says something.  MY leaves and Geon goes after her. He asks her what the matter is and she replies(not sure what she says). Geon says something to her and MY tells him something. Genome still doesn't know what's going on and is confused. MY says something else and leaves looking quite upset.

MY is sitting outside a church and Daniel goes to sit with her. He says something and MY replies. I think Daniel tells her he's not a priest(not sure). He tells her sorry and she leaves upset.

Guest chunnogirl33

@yoeda What is this fangirling alone and keeping him to yourself speak? Dream on girl! dream on! (He is mine!all mine!!!!)

I don't want to get too excited about the preview stills cause! I always guess the opposite of what's happening ha!

Geon is at the office and his secretary comes to tell him something. Geon is still wondering why MY is upset. He ignores his secretary and leaves.
MY is at home packing her things(noooo!!). She picks up the ducks and says she's sorry to her mother. 
Genoa comes home with a big cake and sees MY with her luggage. He asks her what she's doing and she replies. I think he's trying to stop her from leaving. MY doesn't listen and Geon gets upsets and takes off his ring and puts it on the table.
MY leaves the house and goes to meet Daniel.
Geon is at home eating the cake all by himself(lol!!). He's doing that crazy laugh again. Lol!!
MY and Daniel are together and she thinks him for something.
Geon is going crazy at home and starts exercising. He boxes and does other things and then picks up the remote and gets upset. He lies down on his bed and looks at the photo of him and MY together and almost deletes it.
MY is still at Daniel's and she sees a drawing of Daniel's sister. She asks him who it is and he jokes that it's her. He says something and MY replies. Daniel asks her a question and says something else.
Awww, Geon is all by himself and looks sad. He looks at their wedding photo and says something.
MY is back home and Geon meets her outside. He asks her something and she replies. He shouts and she replies. He then takes her things and starts walking toward the gate and MY thanks him for something bows and goes in first.
The couple are both up thinking and Geon takes out the contract and looks at it. He puts it back on the table and looks sad.